just2good

Disney Collectible Minifigures Series 1 Discussion

Is the calm before the storm?

I fear this will create a ripple effect...

Aww you people are so lucky no stores near me prefeel and sort the bags.

I wash I could sea shops in my area were having them on sail presorted.

(sorry about the puns I had to. :grin: )

I wash I could sea shops in my area were having them on sail presorted.

I hope the price doesn't increase more...I'm already washed up having to shell out 4 clams apiece...:grin:

I hope the price doesn't increase more...I'm already washed up having to shell out 4 clams apiece... :grin:

Why would they need raise the prices on these? They're already awash in profits. :laugh:

Edited by Umbra-Manis

because it's Disney and I think a lot of little girls are going to want their favorite Disney princesses as Minifigures

Currently 8 (& 1 coming) plus 3 (& 1 coming) princes already available as minidolls. I think that aspect of it is already covered.

Currently 8 (& 1 coming) plus 3 (& 1 coming) princes already available as minidolls. I think that aspect of it is already covered.

Remember, minidolls are not minifigures. They don't count.

I hope for a "real boy," but that sounds too good to be true.

Ultron? :laugh:

#NoStringsOnMe

Edited by Quicksilver838

Pinocchio is not confirmed, so don't mark my word on that. I'm having a hard time believing him being in this series.

I woodn't (sorry, couldn't help myself!) doubt him for future series, but he doesn't seem like S1 material for me...not even as filler. :sceptic:

If he ever does show up, I hope there is hole in his face for a standard bar/nose.

I woodn't (sorry, couldn't help myself!) doubt him for future series, but he doesn't seem like S1 material for me...not even as filler. :sceptic:

If he ever does show up, I hope there is hole in his face for a standard bar/nose.

So you could take a TMNT Nun chuck piece in then replace that with a lightsaber blade and finally a staff. Or am I completely misunderstanding this? Edited by LegoMcBoss2004

I hope the price doesn't increase more...I'm already washed up having to shell out 4 clams apiece... :grin:

That would make me so crabby...

Oh my cod, when will you guys stop with the puns? :P

Don't you sea we have nothing better to discuss? If you prefer a different discussion try bringing up something s-pacific... :laugh:

"I'll be here all night!"

Edited by jluck

Oh no, water we gonna do?

H2Oh-no...

I woodn't (sorry, couldn't help myself!) doubt him for future series, but he doesn't seem like S1 material for me

Don't be so sure...AmazingBricks nose his stuff.

I'm already washed up having to shell out 4 clams apiece...:grin:

The price rise game is afoot. It is coming eventually.

This thread has really gone adrift...

I know some of you guys can't sand puns, so I'll try to get back on topic.

When do we think pictures will surface? I'm really urchin to sea what these look like.

What are you guys docking about? I'm getting so tide-erd of all this talk. Just krill me now.

Whale I for one shore hope we do knot have to aweigh-t too much longer for images to surface.

Edit: aw crap, Actor already used 'surface' :hmpf_bad: -1

:grin:

Edited by rodiziorobs

Do you guys think that if minifigures eventually loses popularity and sales take a dip, sinking so low lego can't maintain profits, TLG might fish from other licensed lines for future series to keep it fresh? Or would they just abandon ship and leave the line as a (ship)wreck?

Also I've been thinking if TLG ever fancied it, a sandwich-board piece (like those used for Chewbacca and many other star wars minifigs) would be ideal for the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Because it covers a normal minifig torso, such a piece would capture his unique body shape and head. Or do you guys think it's unlikely and Lego would just let his design sleep with the fishes?

Edited by Dragonlego27

Alright chaps, that's enough with the puns now. It's just inflating post counts, and not doing anything particularly productive. I'm not anti-fun, which is why I let it go on this long, but I think it's time to get back to more real conversation.

Dang, it looks like I was too late for the puns. I guess I'll just pretend and ride the wave...

Also, while I would love a Pinocchio figure, I don't think he'd be S1 material, and even then, he'd be tricky to make. I can't see them shelling out for a head with a hole in it, especially because the curved surface would be awkward.