Sign in to follow this  
LordDan

[The Frozen Beyond Cat B] Frost Wolf Hunt

The title is supposed to be Frost Wolf Hunt, could a mod please fix that?

24621164602_292dfb17e0_z.jpg

Deep in Mitgardia a trio of the famed Kaliphlin Fire Mages find themselves fighting for their lives against an ancient menace from the Frozen Beyond, a Frost Wolf. Long believed to be extinct, only one other has even been seen, and that one was a heavily evolved descendant of the pack that left the frozen beyond centuries ago. In contrast, this wolf has lost none of the ancient power its ancestors possessed and is a force to be reckoned with.

New vs Original

24645765671_980b68941d_z.jpg

Notes: It was fun to reimagine one of my first builds, and I'm really happy with how it turned out, although the wolf is really fragile and it fell apart almost constantly.

C and C appreciated

Edited by LordDan

I'd say the new wolf is definately an improvement over the old one, looks much more agressive and sleeker, really nice. The most spectacular part is that firewall, wow! :wub: all the rest is executed nicely as well, such as the irregular base and the Kalphalin (?) mages. Excellent fire vs ice build! :thumbup:

Awesome build LD, the frost wolf is very nice (especially the eyes!), and I'm really liking that firewall and the frost he is breathing as well! :wub: Great choice of black for the background too, and I still maintain that you should have joined Mitgardia! :laugh::wink:

Thanks guys!

Awesome build LD, the frost wolf is very nice (especially the eyes!), and I'm really liking that firewall and the frost he is breathing as well! :wub: Great choice of black for the background too, and I still maintain that you should have joined Mitgardia! :laugh::wink:

Thanks Garmadon! While it is fun to build in Mitgardia from time to time I am a loyal tree hugger, and besides I have no where near enough white pieces( by the end of this build I was searching desperately through all my bins to find enough pieces to finish it)

I like the fire wall and the ice breeze is very realistic. The wolf is definitely better they before but still could be better. :P

Oh your fire mages are back- great! I really love how well those ice claws work. The fire wall is also a great highlight.

Great action scene! My favorite part here is clearly the clash of elemental magic :classic: