8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

8BrickMario could you update the first post with the real names? :classic:

By the way, they actually used the word DEVIL. That's surprising.

And the Dog Show Winner gets a coherent name!

And Rogue is the real name.... I thought he was going to be called Medieval Bandit or something.

But in my mind is just too late to rename the Arabian Knight as Desert Warrior

Edited by Robert8

I believe he went to the front of the store and checked the computer.

Thanks! This morning I noticed the figures on TRU's website, so I noticed they said the figures were available in all the TRUs in my area (including the one I previously visited :hmpf_bad: ). I called a different TRU and they had them. I got there this afternoon, and they had just put the box out today. Apparently the box was untouched! :grin: My wife and I got everything we wanted. We also took 4 of the 5 banana guys in the box (going to give some away to some people we know that want them), and the other banana guy we gave to a TRU worker that really wanted one. :laugh:

Ohh the Imp and that Vampire boy are adorable. I need those, the Ice queen, and multiple rogues. <3

It is possible to get the baby to be held it is just a matter of balancing.

Thanks. I was wondering about that. It's the same way I had a minifigure hold a microfigure-as-a-baby a few years ago: http://www.brickshel...kings_court.jpg

Thanks! Thief, burglar, scoundrel in war playing games....no wonder I had no idea who that was! (Dungeons and Dragons was never my cup of tea.) But I had heard the word used to describe a scoundrel or thief before, which did not help me ID the fig at all BTW!

In one of the earlier editions of Dungeons & Dragons there was an occupation (termed a "class" in the game) called "thief". In later editions, the publishers wanted to dispel the notion that the game encouraged wrongdoing such as stealing, so changed the name to "rogue". They claimed at the time that they had updated the name to reflect the increasing variety of characters who fell into the category, not just thieves. Whatever the reason, it stuck and spread to other games and entertainment media.

Edited by AmperZand

Keep waiting. The LEGO Batman Movie is the next collectible minifigure series.

Will there be a series based on The Ninjago movie? I really hope not. I hate how they are forcing series for every movie. But maybe that's just because I like regular series more.

No luck after looking at 2 Targets, a Walmart and a TRU in my area.

So, having been emptyhanded, I caved and bought some off the TRU website. The first time I've bought them randomly... ever. They had a limit of 5 per customer, which is actually okay considering there was free shipping with orders over $19 and the total was $19.95 for 5 of them. Basically, you get 5 for the same price as going in store. Not bad... As if the offer was made for that reason.

After the last couple of series, I've found that I don't mind doubles. There are a lot in this series I wouldn't mind getting multiple of. Can't wait to get them!

Actually, it's the opposite.

We get almost 0 info about the Jan waves until TLG unveils them.

It happened with Series 9, TLM Series, Series 13 and Series 15.

Ah, thanks for settling me straight. The wait and speculation begins!

The January wave should be in January right and there is nothing between now and then that could change that? If that is the case I'll save to get the entire set when it comes out like I was going to for Series 16(still plan to as funds allow).

Can't wait to get my hands on some of these--I haven't been able to find them in my area yet. I know my daughter is going to love the new dog that comes with the Dog Show Winner! For me personally, I love the hiker--a great design for such a simple concept.

Were those four...The basis of something Legendary, Mythical and Marvelous?

I did get the wildlife photographer, but only one. I do in fact have that penguin, just need a couple of more.

Keep waiting. The LEGO Batman Movie is the next collectible minifigure series.

Pfft, I'm kind of excited for that one, actually.

Will there be a series based on The Ninjago movie? I really hope not. I hate how they are forcing series for every movie. But maybe that's just because I like regular series more.

The Fall/September '17 CMF is reported to be for the Ninjago movie. Spring/May series should be regular ol' S.17.

Hit my TRU while out today and got their last 3. I know 1 was the Queen who I wanted, not sure on the other 2. I'm hoping for dog show judge or hiker since I didn't get them yet.

Other 2 were female boxer and babysitter, both ones I didn't have! About the only one I'd be after is the hiker, but if I don't find him no biggie, got the ones I most wanted!

- First off, they mention the non-existent game codes. :laugh:

- The Imp's official name is Cute Little Devil.

- The Arabian Knight is Desert Warrior.

- The Dog Show Judge is Dog Show Winner.

That actually makes a lot of sense! Thanks!

Has anyone made that penguin loop yet?

I might just buy a bunch off brick link...

Has anyone made that penguin loop yet?

Asking the real questions here. The legendary penguin loop needs to be made.

Well .. I had to challenge my TRU to get at the case. I showed them I could order online and pick up in store after customer service swore up and down they didnt have them. Got the case and immediately got the 3 Wildlife Photogs so possible penguin loop/cube later today!

It's great that we had gotten a picture of the minifigs already weeks ago - thanks! :classic:

The Arabian Knight is a huge let-down. :thumbdown:

Apart from him this series seems to be a great series! I'm really looking forward to get some of these minifigs! :wub:

Klaus-Dieter

I managed to get the Spy and Serenader at my local TRU. The Spy is very nostalgic to me because of the Alpha Team throwback