All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. vectormatic

Technic 2020 Set Discussion

surely a F&F based set would be of something entertaining? Personally im just surprised that we will actually get a F&F set, that franchise isnt exactly family friendly, and its views on cars/driving are rather specific... Either way, im curious to see what it ends up being.
  3. Reaper

Heya! I'm MomokaChan!

Welcome to Eurobricks!
  4. Reaper

[MOC] Separators

Clever use of the separators! They look cute!
  5. Reaper

Thoughts on TROS?

Not really interested in the movie and not the sets, although the new star destroyer looks interesting.
  6. Tracked models work best with subtractor gearing using a train controller. One channel ensure straight ahead running, the other channel controls the steering from wide radius turns to 180 deg. turn on the spot if the right gears ratios are used. Sariels book explains how.
  7. ArneNielsen

Minifig Scale Model of our House!!!

And using only basic bricks - nice work! And nice house you live in, by the way
  8. Roebuck

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & discussion

Do you guys think the new hard batman-cape will be used in future WW sets? Maybe in the CMF for characters with a cape; dementor, Gilderoy Lockhart etc
  9. Ross Fisher

[OL FB] Small House, Acropolis

For what it's worth, I did build a front room for each floor, but they weren't that impressive, so I left it as you see it. Thanks for the though!
  10. Official LEGO dragon look I always love this red dragon but just hate its "weak" head (not horrible enough) Therefore I added some decoration on its head to make it a bit more horrible. Hope u like it.
  11. RedHoodPug

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours & Discussion

Ok, another Golden Age character, but I don’t know if her inclusion is going to be enough of a sway. Depends on the whole I guess
  12. CF Mitch

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours & Discussion

There's another set of pictures out of all the CMF's, and on Flash's, the helmet seems to be more... pearl grey? I can't say for sure. It looks shinier than LBG but less shiny than metallic silver However, the jacket outline does seem more defined than in previous pictures Nice to see Ms. Vale is included in the D2C! A very lovely surprise! Regards, Mitch
  13. Ngoc Nguyen

But 42111 is the Entertainer?
  14. Old Palpy is in the trailer, the spoiler is what he looks like
  15. Today
  16. Snorrowitz

found the 42111 on presale. It is named "The fast and the Furious" and comes out in may 2020.
  17. I_Igor

42100 Liebherr R 9800 MODs

Sorry for late reply, 1.24€ is decent price indeed (4.96€ total). L-motors have more mounting possibilities that XL if you do not mind that L-motor is 1 stud longer (which is causing me a bit of headaches)...I know that I'll finish my projects, but at the moment I'm researching something else than LEGO, but I think I'll redesign my Fastrac using 2 XL motors, Syn-trac will be powered by 2 L-motos...telehandler by 1-Lmotor and I'll se after that what to do with harvesters projects... Look at bright side, you will be "collecting" some more experience before you concentrate on your crane project Regards
  18. Guyon2002

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & discussion

How? And why Hooch? Slughorn and Umbridge are so much more desirable
  19. steveLego

Who's Your Favorite Film Composer and/or Score?

hans zimmer
  20. Captain Braunsfeld

[MOC] Adventurers 5935 Island Hopper revamp

Well done, fellow captain! Those good old adventure sets deserve to get an update every now and then.
  21. Captain Braunsfeld

HMS Surprise

I saw this on classic pirates first and I am happy to find it here in our forum. Excellent ship, man!
  22. Darnok

Star Wars

Well, that doesn't get me any more excited for Episode 9 - and I wasn't excited to begin with. To be fair I already lost any faith I had left for Disneys approach to Star Wars before...
  23. designer-han, <3 your work.
  24. LiLmeFromDaFuture

Thoughts on TROS?

No. If it's too similar to pre-existing topics or does not really fit on this site, then it should be closed. I won't be bothered. This was just an idea I had in the afternoon, but reflecting back now, it may only fit within the intended focus of this site by a hair. I just thought it would be a tamer place here than the likes of reddit
  1. Load more activity