Faron

Yusnaan Harbor

23527556579_5f3c27b0f1.jpg

23869351926_92125b917c.jpg

23267267704_f8653842e4.jpg

A conclusion to my Yusnaan Story Line. I had been advised to improve my rock-work, which inspired this build! I like stepping out of my comfort zone and building MOCs other than 15th century European castles.

Hope you all enjoy!

So THAT is where Watto ended up!

Great looking build, the palms, the `life` going on, I really like it

Fantastic job with this one! The way you did the water is flat out amazing!!!

along with the rocks of course

Any more pictures? Superb rockwork and structure there mate...! Your texturing is great :wub: :wub:

Everything looks great, just to me personally the Star Wars aliens look really out of place, not to say I dislike their usage they just really jump out is all.

I simple love the whole build with all it's details: great architecture, lovely stall, but the best part off all: the shore. The rockwork is magnificent! :wub: The pier looks super realistic; how it's integrated, the way it has an incline towards the square, the hanging chain and the hawser and those waves underneath... And to top it all off, fantastic minifigure scenery too, making this really come to life. Congratulations! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow I really love the pier and those gorgeous palm trees! The whole harbor/market scene is really nice with a lot of life too.

Excellent MoC! The rockwork is very well done, as are the castle walls and the figure selection. Lots of nice details!

Harbor scenes are some of my favorite to build...and to look at. You've done a marvelous job here. I like the market stalls and really appreciate your attention to detail where the minifigures are concerned. Beautiful!

The rockwork really looks like the jumbled slabs you often see near shores :wub: Great middle eastern architecture as well :thumbup: