Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

TLG...why was this not the May 4th figure?Or in the rebel flagship to give it more unique characters?

This is awesome! Does anyone know how it will be available?

Edited by Lobot
: Please don't quote images, thanks :-)

I like the head print. It's far better than the smiling snowspeeder-pilots.

Still haven't found the FO general in the Netherlands, so I'm guessing it will take some time before I get my hands on this fig.

It's from Rebels but because TLG made Rebel minifigures have regular printing, it can blend in OT perfectly.

Thank god those bug eyed clones have gone.

Edited by That Orange Thing

TLG...why was this not the May 4th figure?Or in the rebel flagship to give it more unique characters?

I couldn't have said it any better. It is something of a surprise this wasn't the May 4th figure, but I guess this kind of makes up for it.

Maybe it's just because I'm a Rebels fan, but this is the first polybag I've wanted in quite a long time. I need that helmet!

Would have been nice to see the figure included in the Combat Frigate, but I'll take what I can get.

The characters packs for the LEGO Star Wars TFA game were just announced, and among them is a Rebels pack. Oddly, it includes the Seventh Sister and not the Fifth Brother (or the Grand Inquisitor, for that matter. Perhaps we will indeed be getting her in 2017's winter wave?

Edited by TheNerdyOne_

As mentioned, I'm not a Rebels fan, but this can fit into the OT or TFA well enough. Wondering if he has an alt head print.

Mm I'm all over that fig. I like this helmet printing more than the 2014 grey squadron pilot, and the angry face is real unique.

Edited by Junior Shark

This A-wing pilot is definitely a cool minifigure, but why isn't he included in Vaders TIE Advanced set? He would fit perfectly in that set and add another much needed minifigure.

This A-wing pilot is definitely a cool minifigure, but why isn't he included in Vaders TIE Advanced set? He would fit perfectly in that set and add another much needed minifigure.

Probably because the set already has a unique, normal pilot? It's a cool minifig but I don't see the point in adding extra normal pilots.

Think of it this way; the fig being a polybag could mean we can buy a few more to get more of these pilots. But it has to be a polybag thats been sold in shops and not a giveaway for sdcc or something. Please be sold in shops little pilot.

The face looks fine, the helmet looks great, and the torso print's pretty cool... plain legs is a disappointment, and we can't really use the B-wing pilot/Ten Numb legs since there's a white hose that wouldn't match the torso, and the white hips would be redundant with that printed belt there... what we really need is a Nien Nunb in his ROTJ outfit with pockets printed on his red legs (dual-molded boots optional), preferably in a cheap set, so we can get an extra pair of legs for this guy (and have another Nien head for more Sullustan customs)! :excited:

Hopefully he'll be a "spend X on SW Lego to get for free!" figure, as we can just buy the TIE/A-wing set that he probably should've been in all along (if not the Ahsoka set)! That'd be a waste of a 'promo figure' slot perhaps, but at least we'd be getting him alongside a set he fits with, should we so choose. The downside is if he's a TRU figure, then we'd be risking TRU markups on their sets.

I love this pilot, but my worry is I'll never get hold of him! So far this year I've failed to obtain polybags of stormtrooper Finn, the Maybthe 4th stormtrooper and the first order general. I know I could of grabbed a May the 4th stormie, but I've never even heard of anywhere in the UK to get the first order general. I just hope the A wing pilot doesn't prove to be equally elusive. It's a good job I've got some TC-4 and Red Arm 3POs to trade!

FBTB says the A-Wing Pilot is wrong because that is a B-Wing helmet.

??

I wouldn't listen to FBTB, they speak their views as fact and give so many sets low scores for petty things. Just let them think they have this victory

Edited by Duncan Young

The A-wing Pilot is going to fit very nicely into the cockpit of my Resistance Transport, since I haven't picked up either X-wing to get an extra pilot.

I'm surprised anyone still visits FBTB anymore. The site has been a joke for years and the majority of its members have all migrated to Eurobricks and Brickset some time ago. The only good thing it has going for it is their Toy Fair coverage.

That said I think the A-Wing Pilot looks awesome and glad we're getting this particular version since it seems the most prominant on the show. It definitely would've made a much better May the Fourth exclusive than the Stormtrooper we got.