LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

3 minutes ago, Maple said:

It cost $47. :wall: 

It's the B&P curse (when buying minifigure parts and accessories). It adds up really quick and when the order arrives it feels like such a small volume of stuff.

I personally try to add in a few cheap parts just to feel better about the average price per part :drunk:

22 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

It's the B&P curse (when buying minifigure parts and accessories). It adds up really quick and when the order arrives it feels like such a small volume of stuff.

I personally try to add in a few cheap parts just to feel better about the average price per part :drunk:

I did that with the hair pieces I stuck on the Monkey Kid baddies, that hair is only 13 cents. It's always why I didn't buy legs. I figured I can get those cheaper elsewhere.

What's worse is I mistakenly ordered doubles of two torsos. Could have saved me $1.60. Once I put heads and legs on the minifigures and they look complete I'll feel better.

I want to place another order with the easter bunnies but I've already spent $700-$750 on LEGO this year. Asian sets, Assembly Square in case it retires and I won the Disney Train Station for $105.

The Blacksmith house has a few pieces, looks like 1-2 new heads and a compass.

Edited by Maple

10 hours ago, Maple said:

My Order from NYE.

What's the number of that green torso with white arms and fleshy hands?

Edited by Guyon2002

Looks like the orange classic space helmet (as seen in Ninjago Gardens) is available and for sale right now.

As are the dark red and dark blue doors (the dark green door is still an 0.00 item)

The wheel and tyre from the Jeep Wrangler seem to be for sale as well.

Oh and although its not B&P, the powered up battery box (previously seen only in the canceled Osprey set) is now for sale as its own set.

On 1/28/2021 at 11:40 PM, Tusserte said:

It's giving them the ability to log into any website as you without actually giving them the text of your password. That's how they place the order on lego.com for you.

hmm, okay, thanks!

Does it help de-installing and then installing a new version of firefox with the tool? (for so far that's possible)? Or would it work just disabling the plugin when I'm not using it? And disabling auto-updates?

With the permissions on firefox, it says it just has permissions on bricklink, lego.com and paypal (for donations)

Edited by TWP

No surprise, but the fun parts from the Blacksmith are not available yet. Hopefully the armor and torsos will be eventually.

Somewhat random, but B&P seems to be organized by part instead of by color now. Anyone else experiencing that?

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

What's the number of that green torso with white arms and fleshy hands?

I think I meant to order two of that one instead of two of the mayor. :laugh:

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Thanks! 

Sure thing. i had the order list on the floor. haha
I don't know why that is the only torso from the set for sale. Expensive on Bricklink and when you search the set nothing comes up. When I order I search 76382 (torsos).

Does anyone remember the number for hands? I need some replacements for broken / missing ones.

2 hours ago, Maple said:

Does anyone remember the number for hands? I need some replacements for broken / missing ones.

Minifigure hands? 3820

Earth Blue: 4653963

New Dark Red: 6004906

Yellow: 382024

Dark Stone Grey: 382026

Medium Stone Grey: 6006285

Sand Blue?: 4211038

I think in the not so distant past they quit selling hands individually. Probably have to contact CS about broken hands.

23 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

Minifigure hands? 3820

Yes. Big thank you! I've bought hundreds of figures for .50-.75 cents but sometimes they are missing hands. I'd like to fix them up at some point.

27 minutes ago, TheLegoDr said:

I think in the not so distant past they quit selling hands individually. Probably have to contact CS about broken hands.

D'oh! You are right. I remember talking about here that hands were being sold, but yeah all 'OOS'. Do I place my normal B&P order and then call them to ask to add 50ish hands? 

Hmm, the new-in-flat-silver-in-the-blacksmith armor, 37614, is listed on B&P, just as "out of stock". So, hopefully that means it'll be properly available eventually! Certainly I'll want at least 20 of it. And, well, I imagine several users on here will be buying unreasonable quantities of the Black Falcon torso and legs, once that's properly available. I think I can limit myself to a dozen; as I said pages ago that's my rule, that for any spammable figure, a dozen should do nicely, and I shouldn't need more.

I'm a Wolf guy myself. My first Castle, and largest set as a small child had the Wolfpack figure. I have no idea what happened to that set but I still have the torso somewhere. So weirdly Black Falcon means nothing to me. 

On 1/29/2021 at 4:04 AM, DuckBricks said:

Just got off the phone with customer service - Reindeer will be back on February 2, and Orange Classic Spacemen will be back on Feb 25, so set your calendars! (Or just backorder them like I just did over the phone to guarantee shipment)

Helmet: 6295184

Torso: 6295181

Airtanks: 6295186

Reindeer: 6310336

I hadn’t realized they would list the spaceman’s parts on B&P, was it ever on before or upcoming? It seems only the helmet is back in stock for order, the torso and air tanks I can’t seem to find..?

2 hours ago, Nicster2000 said:

I hadn’t realized they would list the spaceman’s parts on B&P, was it ever on before or upcoming? It seems only the helmet is back in stock for order, the torso and air tanks I can’t seem to find..?

You really have to phone in to get them. They are not available online

5 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

You really have to phone in to get them. They are not available online

Does anyone have a UK number that you can use from a mobile? The 00800 number is charged at international rate! Thanks

For those of you that have called in to order, is there a way for customer service to pull in items currently in the shopping bag of your account online?  I was hoping the reindeer would come in stock online and have about 100 other pieces currently in my bag.  I was hoping I could get it all as one order as I wouldn't want to read off that many different pieces to someone over the phone.

1 hour ago, pb77 said:

Does anyone have a UK number that you can use from a mobile? The 00800 number is charged at international rate! Thanks

I always use the 00800 but from a landline. It’s free using a landline. There’s no alternative number in the UK.

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I always use the 00800 but from a landline. It’s free using a landline. There’s no alternative number in the UK.

They have numbers here: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/aboutus/lego-group/contact/locations/

Normally when you call the 00800 (from any european country) you end up in the UK anyway. I used to have so much troubles with that 800 that my cellphone wouldn't allow, back then I had to call a belgian number that was redirecting to the UK one.

Lego can prepare an order for you by email btw.. only you'll still have to call in order to pay.. which is weird but.. Lego. Ideally they would just let you do that through Paypal.

4 hours ago, Retrocity said:

For those of you that have called in to order, is there a way for customer service to pull in items currently in the shopping bag of your account online?  I was hoping the reindeer would come in stock online and have about 100 other pieces currently in my bag.  I was hoping I could get it all as one order as I wouldn't want to read off that many different pieces to someone over the phone.

I don't know if they can do that exactly, but if you place an online order and then immediately call in then they can add to the online order.  They can only add a small number of items on the phone (not sure exactly, but about 10-20 different part numbers).  They will need your order number plus the long part number for each item you want to add, and you will probably also need your VIP number if you have one.

Edited by fastlindyrick

31 minutes ago, fastlindyrick said:

I don't know if they can do that exactly, but if you place an online order and then immediately call in then they can add to the online order.  They can only add a small number of items on the phone (not sure exactly, but about 10-20 different part numbers).  They will need your order number plus the long part number for each item you want to add, and you will probably also need your VIP number if you have one.

Thank you! I will have to give that a shot tomorrow, only want to add two reindeer to my order, so hopefully that will work.

3 hours ago, Modeltrainman said:

Reindeer's sold out. Was he available today?

It's available for NZ, I just ordered 5 =)