Jockos

How many sets do you own?

You could put in your will what you want done with your LEGO after you have passed. If you don't have a will then your collection will be at the discretion of your estate.

I think I have enough pieces to make a casket and head stone.

You could put in your will what you want done with your LEGO after you have passed. If you don't have a will then your collection will be at the discretion of your estate.

I think I have enough pieces to make a casket and head stone.

This thread took a sudden dark turn! Maybe I do need to get my affairs in order though.

As for the casket and headstone, I wonder if it is legal in the U.S. to use something like that for a casket?

Whoops, I just contributed to the dark turn...

Must build more and turn away from the dark side, and not head into the light too soon.

Andy D

According to Brickset I have at this moment...

368 sets

276 unique sets (122 Star Wars, all 122 MISB)

643 minifigues (321 different from Star Wars)

More to come... :)

According to BrickSet I own:

1301 sets (1171 different) consisting of: 244,041 pieces and 2595 MinFigs...

The actual number is higher since PAB cups, LUGBulk orders and parts from LUG Draft sessions aren't factored in.

I've been collecting since I received my first set at age 6 in 1966... I had no "dark ages."

-Mr Bill

Brickset says I own 1534 sets, 1520 different.

We have piece counts for 1426 of them. You own 393532 pieces.

This includes every single CMF released.

288 sets, 259 different.

39702 pieces

482 minifigs

As many have said, the piece and minifigure counts are definitely not accurate.

Somewhere between 20 and 30, I imagine (Been 2 years since my dark ages).

Had maybe a hundred when I was a kid.

I don't own many at the moment, maybe around 21. My dark ages only ended in March of this year though and all my childhood Lego is gone, I had loads.

According to brickset I own 182 sets, 107 of which are unique, for a total of: 35,677 pcs, between Bricklink, pick-a-brick online, random e-bay auctions and pick-a-brick wall I know that my brick total is well in excess of 100,000 pcs.

My sets are primarily in the 63XX series, 77XX series (trains) and 78XX series (trains)

6372 X 1

6375 X 1

6378 X 1

6380 X 2

6381 X 1

6382 X 1

6386 X 3

6389 X 2

6391 X 1

6392 X 2

6394 X 2

6395 X 2

6396 X 4

6397 X 2

6398 X 1

6399 X 1

I like my old school town stuffs.

I own about 60 sets for 32,000 pieces and 360 minifigs, mostly from Star Wars OT and Lord of the Rings themes, which allowed me to recreate most main scenes of my two (i.e. six) favorite movies. When I leave this world (hopefully in a Lego made coffin :-), my collection will go to my son, who should pass it on to his children, etc, etc..

Many.

I'm not even going to count, and I've only been out of the dark ages about 3 years. All of the Architecture series, many Star Wars and Technic sets, plus a few Ideas sets, most of the Modulars, and a few Creator Expert sets.

i can't count all of it atm but I would say around 50 plus or minus. It stared with Star wars and city but now I am expanding to 90s sets like systems and also ninjago

11 I don't think I would want hundreds of sets. I tend to save my cash for larger sets. So I think I will limit myself to maybe 30 sets.

When I started collecting again I went for smaller sets and now I am currently going through selling them to fund larger sets like the modulars and UCS sets.

I also tend to buy sets and then decide further down the line I would prefer to have something different only keeping the ones I really love.

I am trying to be selective due to limited space and money :)

Brickset says I personally own 16 sets (15 different) from that 15 count I have 3019 pieces. 32 mini figures which seems off since I have more in just my diorama (seems it is a unique figure count).

I just emerged from a LONG dark age this past late December. So just about a month of buying Lego again.

*edit* Ok it is working correctly now the Brickset list. I own 17 sets (16 Unique) with 51 mini figures which is also a correct census for my collection. Totally want so many more!

Edited by Japanbuilder

I have enough sets and loose parts to:

• Find it difficult to separate and store them.
  • Moc easily.
  • Compile a complete collection.

And yet again... it seems so difficult to find exactly what I need for the next moc.

Numbers don't tell much. 500+ sets, Around 180.000 parts. Not enough time to enjoy all of it.

I did the ( almost traumatic ) experience on Brickset and I own 96 starwars sets, post and before dark age.

I never though I had that many!

5 hours ago, RetroInferno said:

I did the ( almost traumatic ) experience on Brickset and I own 96 starwars sets, post and before dark age.

I never though I had that many!

Yeah, it is a tedious thing to do. I had a hard time doing it even though I keep an Excel sheet of all my sets. :tongue:

11x Classic Basic (era 1976-1992)

2x Ideas

5x Dimensions

37x Trains (era 1980-1990)

26x Trains (era 1991-2006)

1x Pirates

1x Knights

203x Classic Town (1978-1996)

26x Classic Space (1979-1998)

15x Model Team

141x Classic Technic (studded era, 1977-1999)

28x Modern Technic (studless era, 2000-)

4x Znap

0x CMFs :wink:

0x Star Wars :wink:

0x Modular Buildings :wink:

According to Brickset I'm at 494, with 461 different. 

Edited by Vindicare

You own 786 items, 750 different. We have piece counts for 745 of them. You own 191744 pieces. We have retail prices for 694 of them. Their retail value is $21004.

Top categories are Bionicle (209), City (134), Star Wars (81), Town (51) and Castle (36).

Well that's a bit sobering. At least I can resell them in the future... >.<

You own 372 items, 327 different.

We have piece counts for 327 of them. You own 94946 pieces.

But already at my stashing limit... :cry_sad: