1. 1. Who is your favourite leader?

• Captain Roger/Redbeard
    • Captain Ironhook
    • Governor Broadside
    • Admiral Woodhouse
    • King Kahuka
    • Captain Brickbeard
    • The Governor

On second thought... Ironhook. He looks better than that annoying Redbeard, his torn clothes exclusive pants and much neater "get the job done" style makes him look like only a very minor leader- which he may be. But Redbeard is probably lazy as heck, those perfectly prissy clothes, while Ironhook has that torn red vest, a knife and a "shipwrecked" kind of look. Whoever said he was a loser was... wrong.

IRONHOOK! :pir-hmpf_bad:

I voted for Kahuka. Being worshipped by a Caribbean tribe definitely gives you more power as most of your people will follow you fanatically. :pir-laugh: I actually find that quite amusing.

(this pictures is wayyy to big^^ )

I voted for Readbeard , because... well, just because ! I have no real reasons!

Itself perfectly I understand, HOW it is heavy to read from the translator, but very much I hope you me will understand. It seems to me - that the best figure is the very first. Impressive and the most beautiful. Very much all таки it is similar to the leader. :thumbup::pir-sweet:

Kahuka all the way! :thumbup::pir-grin:

I mean, come on, he has his people carrying him around on a throne - He has to be good leader! :pir-tongue:

Go Kahuka Go! :kahuka:

Governor Broadside and the Admiral might have had a much larger fleet that the pirates... but they could equally have been telling porkies when they turned up on the same ship every time saying "The rest of the fleet will appear over every horizon and have you surrounded!...soon!...maybe."

Now, Captain Roger/Redbeard, he just had to show off that he had a new ship, every couple of years or so, and thus gets my vote!

Hey how does Captain Green Hair look? :pir-oh3:

I voted for good old Cpt. Roger. He's a "complete" pirate leader. Has all the pirate symbols/markings, distinctions. One look and even a one-year-old knows who that guy is :pir-blush:

Ironhook is just a much cheaper version of him for me really. I'd like him rather as a "cast away" version of Roger.

Choosing between two military leaders I would pick Broadside ( as I prefer SOLDIERS to IMPERIAL GUARDS too ), but his hat is badly presented here. Also Woodhouse's mustache looks a little funny to me.

And Kahuka. He would look much mightier if had scarier mask. In this one he reminds me of old good-hearted Orko with his big eyes :pir-laugh:

Edited by Mazin

I think someone should make a thread (or update this one) about the new leaders.

like Brick Beard and The new govener (I dont know his name! :pir-grin: )

Edited by Genaral armendariz

I voted for Govenor Broadside because He was such an awsome minifigure (too bad that I don't have one of him :pir_bawling::pir_bawling::pir_bawling:) and his is the leader of the mightiest faction, the bluecoats!

IRONHOOK! redbeard has the appearence that he is going to invite you to a dinner party, ironhook looks like he is going to kill you (aside form the smile!) :pir-blush:

Captain Green Hair cleans the seas with his "La Mort Royale" and other ships. He'll even conquer the Eldorado Fortress so why not vote for him? :pir_laugh2:

I voted Kahuka because if you don't do what he says he will eat you... :pir-look::cannon::kahuka:

Dr. Brick

Edited by Dr. Brick

I would have to say Captain Roger because he was the original pirate leader and he was my favorite pirate of all time!