Bob De Quatre

[MOC] Han and Leia Brickfigures

Wow, those are great. Very artsy and something I feel like an adult SW fan could display on a shelf without anyone really questioning it that isn't a big SW person. I like how dynamic it is with the various angles too. Instantly recognizable!

Those are really incredible... I think i might want to bricklink me some of those, of course if Luc doesn't mind.

Those are both incredible! The amount of detail you've created on Han is stunning.

These are so adorable, I think my monitor just overloaded on cuteness. Seriously, the monitor just froze and turned all pink. Seriously. It's connected by USB, so I just unplugged it, then re-plugged it back in, and it seems to be fine, now. Maybe it's just a USB problem, but I better stop looking at these figures, just to be sure, or it might go screwy again.

Nice photo, compliments to you and Luc for the designs and builds!

Thanks everyone! I must say that I find them so cute, I'm considering keeping them and find something else for my friend :sweet:

Regarding the instructions, since those aren't my creation, I'd prefer to have Luc's permission. But you can take a look here to have some hints for Leia (that's what I did).

those are beyond cuteness factor:)

despite they don't have any cate upton curviness that is:)

Thanks everyone! I must say that I find them so cute, I'm considering keeping them and find something else for my friend :sweet:

Regarding the instructions, since those aren't my creation, I'd prefer to have Luc's permission. But you can take a look here to have some hints for Leia (that's what I did).

Thanks. Yeah, I took a look at that link earlier but it didn't have the view from behind and I'm not that well-versed in all the SNOT building techniques that were used to create these. Anyway, hopefully Luc won't mind sharing the instructions so people like me with no skill in designing Lego can have copies of his wonderful creations. Thanks!

This looks really neat! The characters remind me of the Canadians featured in South Park! Especially the faces! Well done Bob De Quatre

These are adorable! TLG would be wise to bring out a line like this. of course Luc wouldn't recieve any credit, but I want to build some either way! :thumbup:

Those are great, Bob (and of course Luc - if he's reading)! I particularly love the sassy attitude in Leia's pose. :laugh:

Are you considering extending the range with other characters? I wonder what someone could do along those lines for Chewie, Lando, Luke...

Edited by manglegrat