Two weeks left to enter, keep the great MOCs coming :thumbup:

Thus far there have been 5 Avalonian entries, 5 Nocturnian entries, 2 Mitgardian entries, and nothing from Kaliphlin.

Edited by soccerkid6

Thank you all for you wonderful entries, in total there were 25 :excited:

Avalonia led the way with 11 entries

Nocturnus made a strong showing with 8 entries

Mitgardia produced 4 entries

And Kaliphlin squeezed in 2 entries

Now, onto the winners!

MiloNelsiano is the winner of the Avalonian parts pack with "Bread Production in Oros" :thumbup:

Runner up, was Graham Gidman with "Checking In", and just barely behind Graham was Wedge09 with "Hidden Garden's Bakery".

Dubbadgrim is the winner of the Nocturnian parts pack with "The Scaly Scavengers" :thumbup:

Runner up, was jaapxaap with "Kyrrath Old Mill"

Slegengr is the winner of the Mitgardian parts pack with "Deer Hunting in Mitgardia" :thumbup:

Runner up, was Garmadon with "Old Bruin and His Tale"

And finally the winner, by a very narrow margin, for Kaliphlin:

Gideon with "Arkbri Irrigation" :thumbup:

The runner up was, of course, Kai NRG with "The Vinyard"

Once again, thanks to everyone who entered, and if you're curious as to what your score was and how you could have improved it, send either LittleJohn or myself a PM.

Winners, send me a PM with your address so you can get your parts packs :classic:

Congrats to all the winners, this challenge produced a bunch of excellent builds! :wink::thumbup: And thanks again to SK and LJ for running it! :sweet:

Slim margins... :hmpf_bad:

Oh well, I'm evidently doomed never to win a GoH contest, so I'm not disappointed. :tongue:

Congrats to all the winners! :excited:

Oh man, this totally made my day! First Lego contest I've ever been a winner in! Thank you so much SK and LJ for putting on this contest. There really were some awesome entries. Congratulations to the other winners!

Ah, Milo, looks like you won the battle of the windmills... :wink: Fantastic challenge, everyone! Congratulations to the winners! :sweet:

I was really excited because I felt like I made a build that actually had a chance in a contest for once. Then I saw your build(wedge's second build as well) and got really worried! Great builds from you guys, I think Avalonia definitely had the strongest presence in this contest!

Slim margins... :hmpf_bad:

Oh well, I'm evidently doomed never to win a GoH contest, so I'm not disappointed. :tongue:

Congrats to all the winners! :excited:

I feel bad for Kaliphlin. I think i'll join them in Book III.

Thanks for organizing and congrats to the winners!

Was fun to build something and nice to see what people came up with.