darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Rebel Pilot Battle Pack - Pilot x2, Technician x2

I'd love to see that but I want something other than just "white" human pilots, give us a dark skinned pilot and an alien among the pack.

more racially diverse figures inserted randomly would be pretty cool into rebel/storm trooper battle packs in the future. a new tie interceptor would be cool.

i'd also love if clones had the correct skin tone, and this is just wishful thinking but a more mini figure sized SSD (think like the new star destroyer from the summer..)would be outstanding. UCS A wing. a full size storm trooper transport.

Battle for Endor: Marauder Castle.

A load of Marauders,Terak, Charal and a Blurrg

Battle for Endor: Noah's hut

Noah, Cindel,Teek,Wicket

Caravan of Courage: Gorax fortress

Gorax, Chukha-Trok, Mace, Kaink, Deej, Wicket, Weechee, Cindel, Widdle

Star Wars: heroes of Marvel set

Jaxxon, Valance, Rik Duel, Dani, Chihdo,Shira Brie

Star Wars: heroes of the newspaper comics set

Skorr, Vrad Dodonna...etc etc.

I'd like to see 501st trooper BP (all 4 the same like ITT), Super Tank (never gonna happen), Tie Interceptor and Tie Bomber (I guess they'll have to do them at one point...). And yes, Tusken Attack with Javas and Tusken Raiders :classic:

I like the idea of four 501st Troopers in a BP.

I would like to see Luke's Home on Tatooine. I felt that the Sandcrawler was such an iconic vehicle it would seem somewhat incomplete without it.

I'd like to see 501st trooper BP (all 4 the same like ITT), Super Tank (never gonna happen), Tie Interceptor and Tie Bomber (I guess they'll have to do them at one point...). And yes, Tusken Attack with Javas and Tusken Raiders :classic:

2 Jawas, 2 Tuskens, brick-built "Legend Beast-style" Bantha, as a battle pack maybe? :sweet:

A 501st TCW or even ROTS BP w/ 4 identical troops & a little blue speeder/transport/walker would be fantastic... which is why we only got 1 501st in the AT-RT set and 1 in the Z-95 set. "Wanna army-build these guys? Buy tons of Yodas and Krells!" :hmpf_bad:

I'd love both an Interceptor and a Bomber, but they'd probably space 'em out a couple years apart unless one wound up as a retailer exclusive maybe. More chances for Imperial droids, troopers, and officers in there (I mentioned in the News/Rumors thread somehow getting Admiral Ozzel and Captain Piett, with the new hats and perhaps the new prints--requiring a new one for the Admiral torso--but the old Piett head, so those w/o the Executor can promote Piett with a head-swap, and (if so inclined) can use the mustachioed Ozzel head on the captain body for the EU's Captain Pellaeon! :tongue:

Posted Yesterday, 06:50 PM

I like the idea of four 501st Troopers in a BP.

I would like that too.

But with the recent trend, there is more chance of a 501 bp with 2 troopers and 2 ARF or even 2 troopers and 2 airborne. Witch would not be that bad.

I think the 501 bp will be 2016 or never

So Lego has announced that the results for its second wave of 2014 Lego Ideas sets will be revealed in January.

I do not think the UCS AT-AT will be selected, but until we know for sure, we will never actually know ;)

It's just too big of a set. Obviously Lego would scale it down, but there is already a system scale version and Lego would probably be better off designing it's own version from scratch. Lego could even intend to release a UCS AT-AT further doen the road, and if so, they wouldn't bother giving the Ideas version the time of day. It'd be sort of like what happened to the custom UCS Sandcrawler that also got 10,000 supporters. Lego already had its own UCS Sandcrawler in the works.

Anyway... Here's hoping!

It seems many confuse LEGO Ideas with a way to strongarm the company into producing a certain set. If LEGO wanted to make, for instance, a huge AT-AT they would do so without need for anyone's "idea". Same goes for anything else based on a license LEGO already owns.

Edited by Beckmesser

I've updated the title to something more appropriate - if anyone can remember what the original was please let me know! :classic:

Sorry about that guys, that one was my fault. Thanks to whomever fixed it. All these new powers you know, I'm bound make some mistakes. I mean, didn't Luke drop R2 on Dagobah when he was training?

Corusant Firespeeder

Includes Obi-Wan, Palpatine, Padme, x2 Corusant Firefighters,

Includes small platform, some flame pieces and the titular ship.

£50

Emperor Palpatine Battle

Includes Yoda, Palpatine and a Royal Guard

Includes a 'senate' module similar to the Ultimate Lightsaber Battle set from 2005.

£20-£25

Cloud City

Includes Luke, Leia, Han, Vader, Lando, Lobot, Willrow Hood (Ice cream maker guy), Boba Fett, Stormtrooper,

Includes all the iconic locations and a cloud pod car.

£120

Edited by Godtshep

Last night I decided to re-watch the old 2003 Clone Wars cartoon, mainly due to my excitement for the new Azure Angel set coming in January. While I was watching, I started wondering what the chances would be for LEGO to release another set based on this old cartoon?

In my opinion, there are two iconic parts from the cartoon: Anakin's duel with Ventress on Yavin 4 (which we now have covered as a set), and Obi-Wan's duel with Durge on Muunnilist. To me, if that scene were to be made into a set, it would actually be quite simple. The basic design could be similar to the upcoming Ezra's Speeder Bike set, with the set having two decently sized speeder bikes and three figs.

Set Name: Speeder Bike Duel / Duel on Muunnilist

Minifigs: Obi-Wan Kenobi (in his clone/Jedi robe hybrid armour, all it would require is new torso and leg prints), Captain Fordo (pretty much the existing dark red Clone Officer, with slightly different torso print that includes the shoulder/neck armour), and Durge (obviously a completely new fig, but would only require two new molds: armour to beef up his shoulders, chest and upper back, and his helmet, along with the new printing and whatnot)

LEGO seems to be taking more chances with obscure sets these coming days (made up ROTS Geonosis troopers, the Azure Angel, etc.) and new molds for only one set isn't a tall order for Star Wars sets. It would be a fantastic companion set for the Azure Angel, and to me would give us two sets based on the most iconic moments from the old show.

Please, LEGO! Make this a set!

I've wanted a lego durge for a while too, come on lego, make it happen.

With epVII coming soon, the merchandise powerhouse that is Disney will surely insist the toymakers get right up in front of the movie.

TLG will definately give us some great new products from the movie, I would expect a new Falcon, the new style Stormtroopers and Imperials, the concept art style X-Wing with the new pilot, and obviously the main characters like geezer Luke and Leia.

So do you guys think we will see Jango Fett's Slave 1 ever? I mean it just seems to be less and less likely every year. Especially with this UCS Slave 1 just around the corner.

With epVII coming soon, the merchandise powerhouse that is Disney will surely insist the toymakers get right up in front of the movie.

TLG will definately give us some great new products from the movie, I would expect a new Falcon, the new style Stormtroopers and Imperials, the concept art style X-Wing with the new pilot, and obviously the main characters like geezer Luke and Leia.

Couldn't help but chuckle at the geezer part haha.

I'd be down with a Ep7 Falcon, it looks like it's changed over the years. if you look closely; the once circular satellite dish that was ripped off by lando while inside by the death star has been replaced by a rectangular, assuringly concave style dish. and i can bet when we get a better look, theres more changes.

the new style X wing i imagine will be one of the first sets out IMO. if i may, and (again) IMO; it's the Honda civic of LSW sets. they keep pumping out new ones, and people keep eating them up.

I'm sure we'll see a new falcon and x-wing, but given that we've seen 88 seconds of teaser trailer for a movie over a year away, I'm sure there are PLENTY of things we haven't seen yet that will be sets too. You figure there will be a few of the bigger $100+ sets, quite a few of the mid-tier priced sets and likely 5-10 sets under $30. They'll want to get both new character minifigs out also. I'm excited at the possibilities. As more trailers roll out over the next year I'm sure we'll start getting more of an idea of what may be coming also.

I'd say that the fact they've made an actual size set of the Falcon rather than just a series of rooms in a studio with some external matte painting it's safe to assume it's something that'll be in more than just Episode VII which leads me to thinking they'll be bringing out a new version.

Whether they retire the OT system scale version to simply bring out a ST system scale version is matter for debate. We know it has at least one cosmetic difference with the radar 'dish' but nothing really stood out on the clip we've seen that made it look that much different from the ship we know and love... Whether that would mean a new and very large UCS scale version (not necessarily the exact same size as 10179) is the million dollar question.

I can also definitely see a refined X-Wing model based on the model JJ Abrams stood next to and the appearance of them with a main protagonist at the helm in the trailer too. Whether they included that as a nod to something familiar rather than some kind of mainstay of the ST only time will tell... but again... the face that they've made physical, life sized models of them tells me they're prominent enough to warrant a plastic brick version.