All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. LM71Blackbird

'The Winged Cuirassiers' (Troop raising)

I wonderful sight of Corrie might! Wonderful scene and some great minifig posing!
  3. I like the tartan vessel. Nice construction and the crew fit the ship.
  4. Interesting story. I hope Kings Port gets a lot of resistance. I like how the individual scenes were photographed. It gives the impression that it is a large building or several buildings. Good deception.
  5. NOD

[BTV1-OL] Loyalists Join the Cause

Good story and a nice wooden house. I would like to see more photos.
  6. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2021 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

I just meant overkill for me to have that many, of course any OT x-wing they release will be red squadron and 1 every 3 years or so makes sense to me. Although that's not a bad idea, it'd be pretty cool to see it converted to starbird or vanguard squadron. As for printed parts, the only thing I can think of is the red five marking tile, which wouldn't really impact the design if you removed it. There might also be some on the fuselage but again, nothing you couldn't replace with unprinted tiles without sacrificing much of the look.
  7. LM71Blackbird

[ESL -Troops] Weelond Musketeers

Great looking pier! The water effects are really nice, and the building design is nice.
  8. There’s someone on this forum who has started making technic third party custom wheels. That might be an option. Or have a look for some Rego ones on Ali express.
  9. Mandalorianknight

Updating Your Minifigs

I mean, it's the closest you can get. Not that it's all too difficult to get the figure now that he's in a polybag in europe and was in a $40 set in the US, bricklink prices are $5-10 in germany (so I believe around $15 including shipping if you were to buy one and were from america)
  10. I found it was a display scale which has the default set at 150......its fixed (however my pc says programs might not respond properly with changed size) but LDD is fine
  11. LM71Blackbird

[BTV1-OL] Loyalists Join the Cause

Traitors of freedom! The whole lot of 'em! Anyway... great looking build overall. I like the busy look of the scene. Well done!
  12. Elusys Ra Arwal

Modding the Barracuda thread

Thanks for "elevening" my additions! I can share the new file file, there's no problem about it. Here's the link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlQl1MOk7t7SgRMvQaRVtEArOqJU?e=nDeJsP On a side note, yesterday I worked on a new type of sail, to show off the weathering and the damage after 20+ years stranded on the island, so I made two version with a different color-scheme: Version 1: The red stripes now are dark gray, while the white stripes are dark tan. This is because the elements have damaged the sails, broken them and their colors are no more the original ones. On real ships sails are almost never pure white, they always tend to a sort of light tan/light gray color, which gets stained and dirty because of the weather, so they turn darker and with patches of dark color all over them. So this is what I wanted to portray here, also since these have been hanging for 20+ years, their discoloration/mutation is even worse than on a regularly kept ship. Version 2: In this version I tried to change the color-scheme with something more reminiscent the original red color, so I used a mixture of nougat and dark nougat, to give that faded-away look. I am still not sure of that color, but given the fact that there's not a color wheel in stud.io, I had to make do with what I had... NB. If you click on the pictures you get redirected to my flikr page with more pictures of the bay
  13. This is all very cool. About a year ago I tried to find a topic, how to add extra parts to the LDD, because it must be possible and a must have. But I failed to find anything. Now I accidentally ran into this thread, and immediately added the new parts to my LDD. Works fine, but I found some bugs: 43463 and 43461 (RC buggy steering units) has a question marked new group 289000 monorail switc left, has an incorrect (mirrored) mesh at the connection point to the half curves. Try to connect it to a half curve, and it becomes immediately visible. Additionally, I have a question. I hate to have thousands of small files in a directory, when it could be compressed into a single file. Also it seems to me, that LDD now starts significantly slower, with the extracted database. Is there a way to pack it back to lif?
  14. LM71Blackbird

[BTV1-TER] Resistance is... not futile!

Great build with a inspirational storyline! Also, I really like that tree!
  15. That hull technique is really cool! The color scheme and sail plan is awesome.
  16. ZooWeeMamaOfficial

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I just remembered they did do a generic aunt may a few times thanks.
  17. DodgeDude5498

Ruined Villa MOC drowned in Aquarium

Love it, very creative!
  18. DodgeDude5498

[MOC} New collegiate church of Saint Leonore

Stunningly beautiful work! Very ornate and detailed!
  19. Khorne

[BTV1-TER] The price of war

The way you did the color transition from tan to dark green is beautiful. I can only echo what the others have already said, but the simplicity of the scene adds to its strength. The figure builds and positioning are perfect too.
  20. Josh Hanlon

Jurassic World 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I swore thought they stopped making lego? Yeah I heard that really as well Yeah me too, thanks for the reply
  21. LM71Blackbird

[COR FB] Tailor's shop, King's Harbour

Wonderful build! As mesabi said, I will be borrowing some of those techniques!
  22. I don't know anything about ships, but I love the sleekness of that hull. It's sooo smooth! An excellent build, topped off with some beautiful sails.
  23. JintaiZ

Lego LNER A4 "Silver Link"

7 wide doesn't fit on tracks.
  24. The_Incredible_Zeke

Lego LNER A4 "Silver Link"

I did not know that.But wasn't emerald night 7 wide.
  25. SchwimmerFunHouse8907

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Guy had a source contact me about next year. Apparently we are getting reissues of some of the 2001 range, a la Star Wars 20 anniverqry. Probably the colourful diagon alley shops again. Pretty awesome!
  26. AlBrickStudios

LEGO Ninjago 2020

As more leaks are coming, the more hyped I am getting. This season is looking very promising. At first, I was really skeptical of how this season would turn out or how it would be, but based off the leaks and set names, and the figure leaks, I am sure this season will be the level of good as season 13.
  1. Load more activity