Heksu

MOC: Christmas Church

Hi everybody!

I would like to show you my latest MOC, a Christmas Church.

15956395721_4a9ed876cf_z.jpgUntitled by Heksu, on Flickr

15956395981_7580f31efc_z.jpgUntitled by Heksu, on Flickr

I´m proud of those snowy bushes!

15956396301_ff941fe47e.jpgUntitled by Heksu, on Flickr

15338741143_1324180872.jpgUntitled by Heksu, on Flickr

15338742633_25932bb0a0.jpgUntitled by Heksu, on Flickr

I hope you all peaceful ja happy Christmas waiting! :classic:

You can see more photos here: https://www.flickr.c.../128963861@N08/

Nice church, and adding a bit of surroundings and a sleigh creates a nice winter scene. All the offset details and church layout are also a nice touch.

Very nice, seems that this winter we will have to make more snow MOC-s than we'll have real one around us...

Awesome!! I agree that it has a great "wintery" feel to it. Other than the church itself, the details that caught my eye were the steps leading to the church and the horse's harness. The blanket over the gentleman's legs is also a nice touch.

Very nice scene with loads of great details. The church design is really well done too!

Just got the chance to catch up on some of the stuff that's been happening in the Town forum over the past month or so, and this stood out to me as something that needed a comment - sorry for the bump! But I really like the design of the church and those steps - and, maybe even more importantly, that you've placed the church itself at an angle so it doesn't sit completely on the grid. Everything tends to get slightly more interesting - because it often feels more realistic - when not all the lines meet at 90 degree angles. Well built! :)

It looks like something you would see in an old Christmas movie, very nice. I never thought about putting snow in the bushes that way, I might have to try that.