Hinckley

Whack-a-Fig Entry Thread

Post your entries here for the Whack-a-Fig Contest:

Entries only please and thanks to Starwars4J for pinning this thread and helping to MOD the contest. I love you! *wub*

As requested by copmike:

A running tally of whacks

Update: hinckley39 is the biggest whacker and Vader and hinckley39 are tied for getting whacked the most :-D :-D :-D

in alphabetical order:

Aayla-secura

Theres love in the air :-X ... Now to wacking...

Victim - Casewindu

Wacker - Me

Objetct to be wacked with - Fishing boat

>:-)

Pic 1.

4q36cms.jpg

Pic 2.

4ldimfd.jpg

Pic 3.

4zknjn4.jpg

Interesting contest! *y*

The 'Whacker'= hinckley39

The 'Whacked'= SirNadroj (Me! :-( )

Since hinckley39 is hosting this competition, he is whacking me! The weapon of choice: A Kracken!!! That's right: a kracken!

HINCKLEY IS: THE KRAKEN WHACKER

bonk1.jpg

bonk4.jpg

bonk3.jpg

bonk2.jpg

EDIT: I have since changed my sigfig. He got a makeover, in case you're wondering. ;-)

Edited by SirNadroj

SOrry Vader , dont bann me X-D but i had to do that ^^

Ok "eat" your Stormies Vader! !!

I move the stormies with the force ! Vader lloook there they wait ^^ in a row ^^ X-D :-P

s5030132gs5.jpg

s5030133ys2.jpg

s5030134is8.jpg

X-D

-=aayla=-

Oh the blue thing thats me :-P :-D

Hi....... Alittle Story from the life of a Joke hunter....

My Mission... Whack.... and guy named Yoda....... How?... With my big Whacker BTBF 9000....

post-3-1183562866_thumb.jpg

I found my Taget..... Pointed my whacker at him..... Why am I whacking him?..... He is my mission... my taget....... That was All I cared...

post-3-1183562877.jpg

He had he night cloths on....... Nice kiddy....... The Rest is a hase for me....

post-3-1183562886_thumb.jpg

I Wacked him.... That is the importent fact..

The 'Whacker'= DoubleT

The 'Whacked'= Xwingyoda

Here is an entry. If we aren't allowed to have more than one entry, I may change it.

~~~~~

As Norrington innocently plays with his toy boat, Hinckley strikes!

ebwhack1.jpg

Here is my gallery of pics! (ignore the bottom 5) I hope Vader likes classic cars..... >:-)

Entry

EDIT:New pics, the old ones were disqualified....

Edit2: final entry pic up.

Edited by Lieutenant Colonel Thok

Guys and gals,

I really love this contest so I already did my entry hehe !! Before showing the beautifull vig, here is back-up story on that whacking story.

Yoda arrived on Vader

Whack-A-DoubleT! Whack-With-Yoda!

whack-a-fig_09.jpg

>:-)

whack-a-fig_01.jpg

This is my Sigfig (with odd hair, because I didn't find any better last night...) whacking DoubleT by using Yoda and his stick!

BTW, this is supposed to be setted in some wierd Geonosis factory environement...

Whack ON gallery after moderation!

Getting Whacked-By-A-Curse!

• Victim - Cutlass_Iz

• Perpetrators - Various Witches and Wizards

• Weapon of Choice - A Curse (or in the case of Harry, a crush *wub* )

p1020751.jpg

p1020753.jpg

p1020754.jpg

p1020757.jpg

Edited by cutlass_iz

No! He be stealing my ice cube tray! :-P

Whacker: hinckley39

Whackee: Sinner

Weapon of choice: Fabuland hammer

So, after realising that he wouldn't win the whacking-the-walrus-contest, Sinner decided to take matters in his own paws (or whatever the relevant limbs are called on walruses) to get hold of the precious ice cube tray. Thus he travelled to hinckley's house, broke into it, and stole the famous ice cube tray. Unfortunately for him hinckley woke up from the noise, discovered the heist and caught the walrus red-handed. So, hinckley grabbed his vintage Fabuland Hammer, and promptly whacked Sinner on the head.

whacking_the_walrus.jpg

(no, I don't know why hinckley sleeps with his hat on, or why he has a vintage Fabuland Hammer standing by the door. Yes, it worries me too)

EDIT: moved the picture to somewhere else, my own gallery. Which at the time is on a rather slow connection :-/ (the server hasn't been returned to it's proper home in a colocation center)

Edited by Quarryman

The saga continues...

Walruses are persistent creatures and Sinner still wanted to get his flippers on hinckley39's ice cube tray. Sneaking into the kitchen as sneakily as a walrus can he made it to the refridgerator and snagged the infamous ice cube tray. But hinckley39 was there with his hat and his hammer in his undies ready to whack the walrus. Little did he know, Sinner had enlisted the help of Copmike who stealthily snuck up behind him and gave him a nasty hanging wedgie! Momentarily distracted, hinckley39 dropped the hammer and Sinner took the opportunity to whack him with a wiener.

So, without further ado, here's my entry:

Hinckley39 gets a wedgie while being whacked by a Walrus with a wiener

Copmike, I think I'll take that therapy now...

walrus_whack01.jpg

It looks like my humor veers more towards the toilet everyday. I guess that's what comes from playing on a softball team with a bunch of guys who still find wedgies funny in their 30's...Oh, plus the stir crazy boredom of recovery...*sigh* here are some more shots of my sick & twisted entry:

walrus_whack02.jpg

walrus_whack03.jpg

walrus_whack04.jpg

Thanks to Quarryman for leading my sick mind in this direction. I was going to whack the other two but decided to humiliate myself in the end...literally! :-D :-D :-D

My server is a little slow today so if you can't see the pics, here is my BS deeplink.

Whacker-Me

Whackee-Me

Implement of Whacking- A devious design of falling boulders-or, if that fails, a green belt.

See, I've had a hoplite-ish underwear knight sigfig for a while. But now, a sort of Viking/Crownie mix fig has attempted to usurp the title with a most devious machine- a falling boulder.

That blue dastard.

Look at Innocent Hoplite standing there.

And there is Blue Crownie, with his belt, about to pretty the button.

Who will win? Will Innocent Hoplite dodge death? Will Blue Crownie succeed? Will Innocent see through Blue's plan? Will they both fall off the Reichenbach Falls? Tune in.............................next week!

Edited by hewkii9

Ok heres my entry:

After being attacked by a long thought dead jedi and after having his hottie stolen, Lord *vader* set out to get his hottie back. This time though he decided to use *yoda*'s best friend and the jedi against him on the planet hoth.......

ho.jpg

Whack on!!!!............

Okay here's mine.

I'm sure we all remember Optimax X. Then he went and got himself banned for whatever reason. Well, there must've been a reason, and since we were friends, here's me giving him a whack with my trusty Sonic Screwdriver (Whovians rejoice!). Yep, that's me, the king of understatement.

img_2155a.jpg

I don't know whether or not he had a sig, so I used a sheep. I'm sure you can remember why.

img_2153a.jpg

You see, my entry even has a message. ;-)

Gallery

Bonus sheep gallery

Edited by Brainbox

Wacker Sinner the Walrus

Wackee Captaintau

Weapon Collapsible Anchor

After assisting Copmike to give hinckley39 a well deserved wedgie (remember, he did hit him on the head with a hammer, a vintage Fabuland Hammer no less), Sinner goes home with his prize; the fabled ice cube tray. He arrives on his ship with thoughts of muffins and root beer (with Lego ice cubes) on his mind, and is surprised to find Captaintau attempting to steal his ship. Quick-as-a-walrus he pulls a collapsible anchor out of his pocket and gives him a good whack!

815107025_8bdefb0370_o.jpg

815107003_c02a9345d6_o.jpg

815107039_91e1735f7e_o.jpg

Photos moved to Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10106199@N06/

Edited by Sinner

The Emperor (that old guy who launches lightning from his hands- I find hard to believe that he

Edited by Shakar

Here my entry:

Whacker: Alex54

Whackee: Hinckley39

Weapon of choice: a shell

Story: Hinckley walked with his favorit LEGO set, the ice cube tray! *wub*

But he drops it by inadvertency above a bridge and the ice cube tray fell in the water! Oh, disaster, oh poor Hinckley! :'-(

So he decided not to leave it up and take some accesories from pick a brick to go to this underwater word, and this, just for his adorated ice cube tray...

Aftera few moments, he found it! Thanks god for that! :'-)

But it would be harder than expected to catch it... In fact this lovely yellow thing seemed to be the new favorite LEGO set of this couple of crabs...

All those events distracted Hinckley who didn't see Alex54 swimming above him... >:-)

With its shell, he would whacked Hinckley, launching it in his head, so the cute ice cube tray would be his own!

whack-a-fig_entry.jpg

All right, here's mine.

Whacker: Vader

Whakee: Me, in summer job uniform X-D

Wacking implement: Hammer

Here we are on the Death Star II, and Vader has found someone to blame for the late construction schedule: Me, trying life as an imperial!

whack_a_fig_001.jpg

Is it me, or has Vader been playing too much nintendo?

whack_a_fig_002.jpg

Also, we have a Stormtrooper slowly plastering the blocks with his trowel... You can also see that the septic system is not working properly, either...

whack_a_fig_003.jpg

Here we have another trooper off duty, watching a holovid. what's that he's drinking? No one knows, but I'm willing to bet it's not juice!

I also finally took a picture of me wielding my electrostaff, if anyone wants to whack me.

lego_me.jpg

I've had that head and cape for a long time... 8-|

Heres mine

Whacker: Me

Whackee: Casewindu

Object used to whack: Tommy Gun/SMG whatever you call it

Casewindu quickly runs to catch his train but parked his car in the middle of the road so Officer DL619 (me) is pursuiting casewindu on foot & realise's he's out of ammo so he gets his Tommy Gun/SMG & is about to whack casewindu over the head with it

Pappa20507050.jpg

Pappa20507051.jpg

more pics here:

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c289/Shawdowtrooper17/

As promised.

Whacker: Me.

Victim: Sinner.

Weapon: lifting mechanism.

333whackpi1.jpg

I hope you don't notice a part being outside the 8x8-plate :-$

I would like to check the "No thanks" option for the Ice Cube tray... just in case X-D

Edited by Lasse D

Finally, I've completed my entry. What I've made here is an animated vignette, which may not be strictly within the rules, but it's my first Lego animation and I had a lot of fun with it. This is classic slapstick!

Title: A Whacky Boating Adventure

Whacker: Paul C

Whackees: 007, Brainbox, Quarryman, Darth Legois 619 and just for good measure, Sinner as well!

Weapon: Large oar

PaulC and Sinner planning a boating trip one pleasant Sunday afternoon. Some of their Eurobricks friends have come to see them off.

871734039_acef412ab6.jpg

PaulC hears one of the gang call out to him and turns round to say hi. Ooops!

870043239_be78c72a03.jpg

Hearing a yell from behind him, PaulC turns round again. A broadside to Brainbox's... err... brainbox causes the jetty to collapse and hilarity ensues! :-D

870043981_2bf7d325a1.jpg

And finally, the piece de resistance, an animated Gif file (apologies if it makes the page load slowly)!

870892326_2744790954_o.gif

Edited by PaulC

Please post entries only in this thread. Discuss the entries and the contest in the contest thread. Thank you. :-)

All previous posts deleted by *yoda*

Edited by xwingyoda

Whacker - A random guy from a MOCed Takeaway

Victim - The Chief Firefighter

Weapon - A gray bin

On day, the Chief was just minding his own business, drinking hot creamed milk and so on, when one day, and strange man held a gray bin over his head, and..

WHACK!

885622878_7528faa097.jpg

He got whacked 'round the head.

Good thing he was wearing a helmet!

- Poomie

Edited by Poomerio