3 minutes ago, Jurss said:

I don't remember, so You can try to combine curved slopes.

What is overall lenght? Maybe 7 stud long panel can be used or their combination?

Thanks for help; overall length is 15 studs but at the front and end there should be Panel #1, I have several slopes but none fits the line...and I wanted to make cab based on panels to be sturdy...with new (yellow) 7 studs long panel could be a bit to long (4.75+7+4.75=16.5 studs)

2 minutes ago, ibessonov said:

I've seen people using stacks of #3 connectors, not too bad. This plate also has similar shape: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=15068#T=P

Thanks; I have few if then and I'll try this days since yesterday my cat has OP and now I have to be a babysitter, but at least I can surf through forum occasionally

spike prime small wheels in black with black tyre

also 32054 and 18654 in pearl gold, which already exists but it's nice to get it in more sets.

and 15461 in reddish brown

800x589.jpg

The set is: LEGO 10273 Haunted House

Edited by SNIPE

@SNIPE Nice spots! Interesting choice for the SPIKE wheels. I also wanted to share that the mold for the 5 long suspension arm got slightly updated and the differential gear has been updated with a gloss finish.

19 minutes ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

@SNIPE Nice spots! Interesting choice for the SPIKE wheels. I also wanted to share that the mold for the 5 long suspension arm got slightly updated and the differential gear has been updated with a gloss finish.

oh cool! any sources?

34 minutes ago, SNIPE said:

oh cool! any sources?

Brand new F&F Charger set, I just opened it and those are the changes I found. Rebrickable also lists the new suspension arm mold.

Huh, seems like they merged the two. They listed the new mold being in the Charger and the Downtown Diner. Also the picture for the part is of the old version. 

10 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Huh, seems like they merged the two. They listed the new mold being in the Charger and the Downtown Diner. Also the picture for the part is of the old version. 

my Chiron already had the different suspension arm with one long slit back in 2018.

It seems dark green Technic panels are coming in the Monkie Kid 80013 set.

I do wonder whether there will be Technic sets with that colour..

2 hours ago, Jockos said:

To be correct, I would extend it a bit:

• 18944 Panel Curved 3 x 13 - Dark [Earth] Green
  • 64782 Panel Plate 5 x 11 x 1 - Dark [Earth] Green
  • 24119 Panel Curved 7 x 3 with 2 Pin Holes through Panel Surface - Dark [Earth] Green

From https://brickset.com/sets/80013-1

6 hours ago, Jockos said:

In fact, until yesterday there existed only 1 type of panel in Dark Green, which appeared in Bionicle set 8941 in 2008.

8941-1.jpg

On 5/15/2020 at 9:31 PM, astyanax said:

In fact, until yesterday there existed only 1 type of panel in Dark Green, which appeared in Bionicle set 8941 in 2008.

8941-1.jpg

Wow I had no idea, thanks, might make a green steam train with those green panels.

On 5/15/2020 at 10:31 PM, astyanax said:

It is defined as Earth green: https://brickset.com/parts/4527582/shell-3x11x2-ø-4-85-08 To me it seems the same shade in the Monkey Kid ship.

There were 4pcs 5x11-er dark green panels in more sets, those are lighter in color, like the ones on 42008.

Multiple blue, azure, yellow, green colours everwhere... 50 shades of LEGO... :laugh:

1 hour ago, agrof said:

It is defined as Earth green: https://brickset.com/parts/4527582/shell-3x11x2-ø-4-85-08 To me it seems the same shade in the Monkey Kid ship.

There were 4pcs 5x11-er dark green panels in more sets, those are lighter in color, like the ones on 42008.

Multiple blue, azure, yellow, green colours everwhere... 50 shades of LEGO... :laugh:

Earth Green [TLG] == Dark Green [BL], as seen on the right side of the page available via URL above

The sets you've linked to use panels in Green, rather than Dark Green.

If I had to choose, I would say TLG's definition is the reference. Not a thing to get mad about, though. :wink:

After a very long 17 years a white 32039 appears again in Ninjago dragon:

32039.png

49909182082_d1fb5d6f91_b.jpg

HALELUJAH

2 hours ago, Ivan_M said:

After a very long 17 years a white 32039 appears again in Ninjago dragon:

32039.png

I think these connectors and all others with this kind of design on the axle holes too weak. Most of the ones like this that I've used with axles that doesn't have the notches the 2L ones have, have always cracked.

IMO they should be redesigned cos I find them too weak to be worth using in the long run.

The white  Axle Connector 2L Smooth  is quite rare too and is also in the Ninjago dragon .

11 hours ago, N-4K0 said:

I think these connectors and all others with this kind of design on the axle holes too weak. Most of the ones like this that I've used with axles that doesn't have the notches the 2L ones have, have always cracked.

IMO they should be redesigned cos I find them too weak to be worth using in the long run.

Agreed 100%. I try to avoid using them in any load-bearing or other stressed constructions. Also these ones crack on me regularly:

250x250p.jpg

250x250p.jpg

Yeah, these connections should not be stressed under any circumstances. And you never know, how much external reinforcement you need so it will be secure enough and won't crack