I have noticed that there are 11L liftarms in green in lego employee exlusive - Nut cracker: https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=4002017-1

I'm not sure if parts from such sets are available through B&P, limited quantity might drive its price high

\\edit: I'm still surprised that such set receive recolor.. leaves me wondering if some upcoming set would come with it as well.

Edited by Ivan_M

I've spotted a new recolour for this year : there's a part 11478 in red, in the Temple of Ressurection.

2 hours ago, Leewan said:

I've spotted a new recolour for this year : there's a part 11478 in red, in the Temple of Ressurection.

Nice find! I also spotted two green slotted pin connectors in the new Classic set Bricks and Gears. 

I saw this on BrickLink today, new for 2018. I don't think it has been identified in this topic before.

35480.png

Though it will be too pricey at the moment, having a 1x2 plate with round corners may result in smoother/more flexible curves, such as the "parts built" monorail curved track by Mark Bellis, especially if the 2x2 plates are replaced with 2x2 round plates.

Regards,

David

Just spotted two of these things in the Speed Champions set 75888 - Lego Porsche 911 RSR + 911 Turbo:

4263145.jpg

NOICE.

Just now, Gnac said:

Just spotted two of these things in the Speed Champions set 75888 - Lego Porsche 911 RSR + 911 Turbo:

4263145.jpg

NOICE.

This might be a clue for a color of an upcoming set.

What's this part? is it even lego. I got with some used sets and some parts in pocket.

QHXyFmb5I7MIiqsF1yQZxBJeURoGV2ixAb4vuVAQ

4 hours ago, Jurss said:

What's this part? is it even lego. I got with some used sets and some parts in pocket.

we don't see an image, so could you please repost it?

thanks

Good news everyone, B&P are back online and pieces from 2017 sets are available, go pick that red 3# connector for 0,25€ :laugh:

7 minutes ago, Ivan_M said:

Good news everyone, B&P are back online and pieces from 2017 sets are available, go pick that red 3# connector for 0,25€ :laugh:

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!! :excited: Been waiting (far too long :grin:) for this to happen!!

EDIT: Nevermind, not happy anymore, black 3x11 curved panels are not for sale. :wall:

Edited by Leonardo da Bricki

To preface, this might be a dumb question, but not familiar with the part since do not own 8880. I was wondering how the wheel 2998 connects to an axle? I know in 8880 it requires the use of special hubs, but how exactly does it work in set 8857? Is it just held in place by friction due to a bush? If so, does this method work well?

there's an axle hole, as well as 2 curved slots, in which the special hub clips in.. so you can use either

I guess they were trying to come up with a design that would support more weight than a single axle could..

it works... but introduces a lot of friction

3 hours ago, RohanBeckett said:

there's an axle hole, as well as 2 curved slots, in which the special hub clips in.. so you can use either

I guess they were trying to come up with a design that would support more weight than a single axle could..

it works... but introduces a lot of friction

My 8880 wheels only have a pin hole. I checked the 8857 instructions and I can’t tell if the wheels are any different.

47 minutes ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

My 8880 wheels only have a pin hole. I checked the 8857 instructions and I can’t tell if the wheels are any different.

2998.gif

the stock image even shows them - the two lugs that split the curved slots appear to have the function of locking a bush to the axle if you don't want the wheel to spin freely.

A close-up photo of the wheels of the 8880 will show the grey little lugs of the inner mount poking out of those slots in the white wheel.

44 minutes ago, bonox said:

the stock image even shows them - the two lugs that split the curved slots appear to have the function of locking a bush to the axle if you don't want the wheel to spin freely.

A close-up photo of the wheels of the 8880 will show the grey little lugs of the inner mount poking out of those slots in the white wheel.

Oh! Just tested my wheels and you're right! They do seem pretty weak though.

#4 Angle Connectors in Medium Stone Grey from that there UCS Hulkbustah

HUZZAH, another hard-to-find piece that will be more abundant and affordable when it appears on Bricks & Pieces in 8 months!

Now give us the yellow ones.

I got a question about technic link1x6 versions. 9393 set inventory shows that it comes with two of the ones with stoppers, but is it possible for the set to come with the ones without stoppers since the part was replaced? I can't find the ones with stoppers in my sorted parts, and I'm afraid to dive into the unsorted bin :) I'm gathering the parts for selling some of my collection and I'd rather send the correct part to the buyer.

13 minutes ago, zweihander said:

I got a question about technic link1x6 versions. 9393 set inventory shows that it comes with two of the ones with stoppers, but is it possible for the set to come with the ones without stoppers since the part was replaced?

The instructions on LEGO.com show the one with no stoppers (and a notch on the bar), so it looks like you already have the right ones.