droomangroup

[MOC] UTV/Side by Side Buggies

been working on some more off road vehicles, here's my latest creation, a pair of UTVs! although they really only fit one fig, i used two seats since they are commonly called side-by-sides and would thus seem silly with only one seat. Plus, I didn't want them to be any wider since i wanted to keep them at a 4 stud width so they scale well next to my 6 stud wide 4x4's (and it would still work with the forklift roll cage).

enjoy!

EDIT: here's the LDD's if anyone wants them...

http://odometer.org/misc/lego/UTVs.zip

D50kj0g.jpg

iRQ1fvJ.jpg

4LiMhUg.jpg

gOkvM5R.jpg

GSsf55b.jpg

jtckXin.jpg

Edited by droomangroup

Those are sweet! I am trying to think on how I can incorporate that into my graveyard.....

OK... Time to think about a normal layout or a moonbase version.

Great Job!

Excellent model! Many thanks for the LDD file! I built on your LDD such UTV. But a little modified - something was removed, something replaced. Here is what I got:

7a4de494be2e.jpg

86e3356eab7d.jpg

2db9e4658620.jpg

f86599afd35b.jpg

314f5885498b.jpg

8bb1ec652161.jpg

ecc156e0f326.jpg

cd80badb4a6e.jpg

ab81b7890490.jpg

Those are cute, they remind me of those Polaris things.

thanks, "Polaris things" is exactly what i was going for ;)

Excellent model! Many thanks for the LDD file! I built on your LDD such UTV. But a little modified - something was removed, something replaced. Here is what I got:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing, those look great. I like the change in tires, it totally works.

They look so dinky and cute, but appropriate in a town setting. I like the v-shaped Technic bits at the rears (are they engines?) - very good little models.

They look so dinky and cute, but appropriate in a town setting. I like the v-shaped Technic bits at the rears (are they engines?) - very good little models.

yup, those are the engines :)

Love'em! They look even better with the larger tires. I definitely would like to give these a try :classic:

thanks :) i agree, those tires look pretty good one them, i may have to switch them up.