Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Trouble in the Streets of Gotham: Bloodbath Signup!

titsog_intro.png

Welcome again to another exciting episode of I'm going to get all of you killed and laugh as I do it Lifestyles of the Rich, Famous, and Fabulously Powerful! I'm your host, Shadows, or as I'm called in the world of Superheroes, The Scrutineer. Oh, these lovely ladies? Mind your own business.

Friends, and I call you friends because it's easier than remembering all of your names, I've called you here today to star in a very special show, one about how super you all are. Unfortunately, I have received information indicating that some of you may not be what you appear to be. No, not you Cross-dressing Boy, I mean that some of you might be villains in disguise. Maybe if you didn't all dress like such freaks, it would be easier to spot the ones who don't belong, but it's too late for that now, so instead we're going to play a little game ...

No Mafia or even games experience is required. It might help if you understand the basic actions involved in a mafia-style game, but your role will include enough information for you to play without knowing even that much.

If you wish to join this madness yourself, post your intention to play in this topic. You may not ask any questions, for you will not get any answers. Your post should include your superhero avatar, name and a short biography of your hero including your known weakness (like Kryptonite to what's-his-name). Failure to include all of that will result in cake death disqualification. OR WORSE!

At any given moment, the sign-up may end, so make it quick or you just might miss out. Once sign-up is over, you will receive notification of your alignment (superhero or super villain) and your specific available actions for that night. If you are a villain, your notification will arrive in the form of a group message including your scummy friends so you can plot and plan together. If you're a hero you don't get that advantage, you just have a lot more allies. And you don't know which ones they are. Good luck with that.

THE GAME

There are 5 villains hidden among the heroes. It is your job, whichever side you're on, to kill all of the opposing team. Oh, and don't get killed. Details, details...

Each day will last 24 real hours. For 20 of those hours, you may discuss things in the daily discussion topic and send in your night actions (do not wait until the last minute). At the end of that time, I'll calculate just what you've done and post the results in time for the start of the next day. This will be occurring in real time and failing to use your actions might be very bad for your health. Don't sign up if you can't work with this schedule, participate in the daily discussions, and most of all, have fun.

PRIZES

You're a cheeky lot, huh? Fine fine, there will be prizes in the form of getting to live out the rest of your pathetic little superhero/villain lives and maybe some tags for your profile. If you really impress me you might even earn a nice custom title straight from my devious mind. :grin:

Do you have what it takes to be a hero?

Although I haven't played mafia games before I might as well join eventually (and a great idea about the superheroes and villians theme.)

Here's mine:

photo-thumb-31623.jpg?_r=1352026064

Rogue hunter

Rogue Hunter, a hero but some say different. He goes round dishing out one kind of punishment to bad guys, DEATH. He maybe the brother of Thor, but he has the completely opposite nature of his brother. He carries around his signature double-barreled plasma gun as he does not possess super powers, his tactics, weaponry and fighting skills definitely make up for it. One day he dreams of being a God, but for now he hunts down the bad guys the old fashioned way. But he always keeps in the back of his mind that his weakness is electricity because of his super armour, it will overload and without it he will be defenceless.

Edited by Jackattack7

photo-14025.jpg?_r=1352066954

Liberty

Rhian Summerfield a.k.a Liberty is a tough, no nonsense superheroine with the power of flight along with super strength. She doesn't suffer fools gladly and her arrogance is her main weakness. That and chocolate eclairs. It's a good job her metabolism is so high!

I'd like to play :sweet:. Here's my alter ego (did I say that out loud? I'm just a weak office worker, really, honest :innocent: )

8193500252_78c5458a6a_q.jpg

Ceshiirie

Abandoned by her parents at an early age, Ceshiirie had no choice but to learn to fend for herself. She studied all the martial arts she could come across, and endured many hardships. After becoming so strong that nobody could take her on and live to tell the tale in the world of anime, she discovered a way to cross between the cartoonic dimensions, seeking challenges in other worlds. She lives to defeat anyone who challenges her, and stand up for the weak, fighting off evil forces. Her one weakness is wasps. Not that she's allergic to them or anything, she just totally freaks out upon seeing one, and it has been like this since she stepped on one as a little girl, which really hurt her toe. She can usually handle the small ones by just running away and then waiting for them to settle down so she can crush them with a book or something, but if ever a swarm came after her, or a giant wasp... well, let's just say that hasn't happened yet...

8188210287_2e1c650737.jpg

The Human Scot!

Coming from another plane of existance (I assume that's what Scotland is), The Human Scot has the power of plaid, and the doubt of others wether or not he wears underpants! (The answer is no.) His only known weakness is the terrifying force that is commonly known as: warm, fuzzy and nice feelings. Scots don't naturally have them, and the fact that they even exist, instills great fear.

Mr Sunshine

This hippy hails from the woods of England where his secret illegal plant greenhouse is hidden. Mr Sunshine's power of higher pain capacity comes from the illegal plants he grows which he puts in a small cake and swallows. This man is wanted by the police for trying to push back cars on a motorway and attacking lumberjacks.

(picture to come)

Count me in.

8194630773_bc3761ab37_t.jpg

Name: Fernando Garcia, "Apocatequil"

Weakness: Rubber, dirt, and other non-conducting materials.

Fernando Garcia has a peculiar cellular disorder which causes his cells to produce five thousand times more energy than is needed for them to function in a healthy manner, causing him to be able to generate large amounts of electricity in his fingertips. Because of this "super-human" power, Garcia believes himself to be the human reincarnation of the Incan god of lightning, Apocatequil.

However, it's no surprise that he came to this conclusion. As a boy and a teen, Garcia had always been obsessed with Incan mythology, spending days on end studying and reading about Ataguchu (a creation god), Kon (god of wind and rain), and of course, his favorite, Apocatequil. This undoubtedly played a major part in his self-created new identity, but psychologists insist that its not simply his love of history that caused him to dawn the red cape; apparently, Garcia also suffers from a major god complex, extreme narcissism, and schizophrenia. Truly, this is showcased with his frequent usage of phrases such as "All those who oppose me must burn" and "Everything of value in this pitiful world belongs to me in all my glory".

Of course, due to his condition, Garcia ages at least twice as fast as a healthy human being, if not three times as fast. He's estimated to only live for roughly two more years. A team of scientists is currently working on a way to safely contain Garcia until his death.

Edited by Tamamono

8189785512_2d99722284_t.jpg

Darkpyro

8189785454_903b94561b.jpg

"The Burning. It Cleanses All."

Many years ago, there was a huge warehouse fire. Many were trapped, many were killed, but many survived thanks to one brave soul. Out of the heat and flames of the burning warehouse, a figure emerged. With the steaming red helmet on her head, a gas mask protecting her lungs, and wielding the Fireaxe of Forever, she brought out child after child from the burning building. Nobody has seen her face, and there are many who believe it to be burned beyond recognition.

This matters not!

She spends her days and nights cleansing the rotten and diseased city with her Flames of Freedom and saving the innocent from the ravages of crime. The evil doers know the sound of her wings is followed by the hot pain of death! Stand not in her way lest you taste the cleansing lick of flame!

Her one weakness is her fear of death by ceiling fans. Every time she turns a corner in a new building, she fears the sneaky, lone, broken fan will attack.

The Bombastic Bright-Blue Bombardier

4632604750_5e62f139b9.jpg

"Bad-guys beware!, I'm The Bombastic Bright-Blue Bombardier!, and I'm here to blow you boobs away!"

Born in the Bronx, Bob Baker, better known as The Bombastic Bright-Blue Bombardier!, was a brilliant bio-chemist at Burton U, when he suffered a life-changing lab accident. The explosion was begun by Batman's baddies, and from then on, Bob vowed to best those bastardy bums that blew-up his best-bud, Berk, and his brother, Ben. Blinded by burning bother, Bob bought a bright bike and a blue body-suit, and brought his brilliance to bare, devising bundles of multi-purpose bombs. Bristling with bombs, Bob bought a humble abode below the bad part of town. From his bad-megablocks base, Bob became The Bombastic Bright-Blue Bombardier! bent on bringing Batman's Baddies to justice, battling bad with bombs!!!

Weaknesses: Bob fears toads... "Why did it have to be toads!?" Also, sentences without the letter B in them.

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Here comes the Mysterious Mismatched Man!

8195111493_927d5305e9_n.jpg

Rumour has it that the Mysterious Mismatched Man trades body parts with those of his slain enemies, looking for the ultimate combination that will make him invincible. Naysayers pretend that the he is actually just colour-blind. But we will never know for sure, because he is so Mysterious! Harnessing the power of bad looks and blinding colour juxtapositions, he roams the streets looking to cause prevent trouble.

His biggest weakness: he's always been lonely, because he couldn't find his perfect match. That makes him vulnerable to anyone showing him affection.

Introducing

Esur

The Ghost Hunter

Born into a village island that only sees sunlight 30 days a year, Esur's complexion is exceptionally fair. Since young, Esur always thought he could see, touch and communicate with ghosts. To Esur, this is no coincidence. Least did he realise that by the age of 20, he would assume the role of chasing away ghosts that would terrorize the villagers, and destroy all their properties. Rumours have it that only a special whip made from the fibres of a magical white coconut tree would inflict pain and hurt the evil ghosts. Esur, knowing he is the only man in the village who could see, touch and communicate with ghosts, realised that he would eventually have to bear the burden to protect his village. Hence, Esur began his journey to the far end of the island in search of the magical white coconut tree. Esur, eventually found the tree after 3 months in the wilderness and brought back the bark and fruit of the white coconut. From then on, Esur would don his favourite hat and his white whip to hunt down every single ghost in the village. Now, he has attained superhero status in his village and the villagers made him a special shoulder cape blessed with magical white coconut juice that would protect him from the evil ghosts.

Abilities: Being able to communicate with ghosts and having possessed the magical white whip, Esur can command ghosts to do his bidding.

Weakness: He glows in the dark.

imageiubt.jpg

Edited by Esurient

I'd like to introduce you all to...

drum roll please

EARBUDS!

An alien traveler from a galaxy far far away. His super power is untanglement and self propelled flight (of course). He can untangle anything which has gotten tangled. He specializes in earbuds, hence his nick name. His home name is unknown and he refuses to reveal it. Since his power isn't that useful, he doesn't have any arch enemies. Thus he has no need for a secret identity. His weakness is dairy produces since he is lactose intolerant.

heroes_groot.jpg

Edited by badboytje88

8191073856_c1099132b2_n.jpg

The Green Fairy

One night after partying a bit too hearty Chelsea-Lea awoke in the great halls of Bacchus, impressed with this mortal who had gate crashed his party the god blessed her with powers beyond your average human and she became: The Green Fairy!

With myriad powers to keep the beats sick and the spirits flowing she can both relieve or inflict hangovers at will, turn water into the spirit of your choice and find her way to the hottest shindigs in town.

Does she have a weakness? Who knows?

Character quote: "So I went to this one party that was totally wild! There was this two headed guy giving out some awesome drinks, some dude with him kept going on about towels..."

I worry that there aren't enough heroes for the villains to pile on their day one kills to waste, so I, the Scoundrel, throw my hat into the ring.

photo-thumb-4268.jpg?_r=1352011471

Well, even though my last Gotham-themed mafia experience wasn't all that great, I'll join in on this for the spirit of Superhero Month! :sweet: My sigfig is technically already a superhero, but even a space ranger has to follow the law which tends to get in the way when trying to bring evil doers to justice. Therefore, after being exposed to some cosmic radiation on one of his missions and gaining incredible superpowers, Oky decided to become a vigilante. Simply known as the Green Ranger (no relation to the Power Rangers character) he flies throughout the galaxy fighting criminals and the evil emperor Zurg by his own rules!

His only known weakness is Mineral Z, a rare substance from the planet Zurg, which makes its way onto Earth occasionally in the form of small, purple glowing meteorites.

To justice and beyond! :devil:

post-2028-0-67459200-1353094842_thumb.jpg

Hedge_Guy.png

Hedge Guy

The Gamer became Hedge Guy when he was inspired in his garden. As a child he designed numerous costumes but didn't have the materials to make them, as an adult he is now Hedge Guy with his best friend and sidekick Hedge Boy as they take on their arch enemy Blanco. He, through the use of many gadgets has the means to control nature and how fast stuff grows.

Weakness: Fire and ofcourse hedge trimmers :laugh:

Well, even though my last Gotham-themed mafia experience wasn't all that great, I'll join in on this for the spirit of Superhero Month! :sweet:

No worries, this isn't a proper game, it's a bloodbath. This will be an entirely different experience for you :thumbup:

belmondo.jpg

Name: Simeon Belmondo

Ethnicity: British/European (Possibly Italian)

Weapons: Combat Cross, Vampire Killer whip, Holy Water, Knife

Powers: None, but has high fitness and stamina levels, training in Muay Thai and various martial arts

Coming from a long line of Hunters of the Night a.k.a. Vampire Hunters, Simeon is the latest of the Belmondo/Belmont clan of whip-wielding warriors waging war with the wicked soldiers of Dracula. Armed with the Vampire Killer whip and the Combat Cross, Simeon is a stake in Dracula's side after defeating the Lord of Shadows multiple times across Europe and the Americas. Although an intimidating figure, Simeon has some weaknesses. He has a phobia of dying, a long line of enemies waiting to kill him and he bears the curse of the Belmondos, as he will die unless he resurrects Dracula and slays him once again in his Castle in Transylvania.

Fishface

fishface.jpg

Goeff Scroggins was just an ordinary guy like you or I, until he met with a horrific accident while working on secret weapons for the militatry. To cut a long story short, he ended up in hospital having swallowed a lump of uranium ore. The damage was irrepairable, and genetic mutation had swelled his face to horrific proportions. But, Goeff wasn't one for just sitting back and feeling sorry for himself.

Goeff took the fact that he had at least survived (but unfortunately, his marriage didn't) as a gift from God. In an effort to repay the big guy for his protection, Goeff took to the streets, on a quest to rid the world of evil. Armed only with a brightly coloured costume, and dashing good looks, Goeff donned the moniker of Fishface, and jumped oddly bulbous head first into the weakspots of goons and the hearts of ladies everywhere. His only known weakness are mirrors, and other reflective surfaces (for obvious reasons).

The new face of crime-fighting, and it ain't pretty.

untitled-13.png

Monk Pretzel has come to fight in the Mafia world. The aged monk having journeyed across the world, helping those in need and living off the coin purses of others, is now ready to save the world, if necessary. Armed with his flying cross and a $100 bill, he is ready to take on anyone. He is learned and has studied many arts. His weakness? That would be that he is weak in general, physically speaking. He is old beyond appearance (which already looks old), and he spends too much time dozing off. Nevertheless, he more than makes up for it, or so he tells himself, by his amazing ability to convert even the most unlikely heathens (yeah, right!). He does have an eye for money though, and his ultimate goal is to receive the tribute of all others. Bribery is something he falls for a little too easily perhaps. :look:

Never did anything like this before but i thing i'd give it a go, so here's my hero:

8192554359_beb3bc5ba4_n.jpg

Sharpshooter by Legofin2012, on Flickr

Name: Sharpshooter

Weapons: Long-range rifle, twin barrel gun

powers: sharp vision

vehicle: mongoose quad

Weakness: Is afraid of the dark (he can't see)

EDIT: Can't enter, so forget me.

Edited by Legofin2012

Wow, this looks really exciting! I hope I get a chance to play!

8179565980_e873e42060_z.jpg

The Fairy!

What started as a 24 hour bet has turned into a lifetime of heroism as the Fairy had gotten confused with a real fairy, sprinkled with magic dust, and turned into the superhero he is today.

Weapons, you may ask? He has two wands that shoot powerful beams of fire and sparkles at those who oppose him.

His weakness? When people say they don't believe in fairies. But he feels a whole lot better after someone claps their hands.

Edited by JackJonespaw

Well Ill give it a try,butt be warned! I have not done any of this before so dont be surprised if I die the first day! :blush: Sorry about the ridiculously over sized pic. I lost my flicker account. Spirit Walker. He carries a hand-forged titanium blade and a pair high caliber, high round pistols. Gifted with extreme agility

and reaction time superior to ordinary humans. His cloak is bullet-proof and he makes a mean pot of Ramon Noodles. :grin:.7394424454_bc842105bc_c.jpgHis only weakness is mayonnaise.

money_mastah.jpg

Money Master-

His only power to create US Dollars, the original Money Master single-handedly ruined the economy during the depression, making prices rise, and normal money become worthless. Now, his grandson has taken his place, and is ruining the economy now by making WAY too many dollar bills.

His weakness is scissors, as he is afraid of his precious dollar bills being cut in half.

Edited by Aokpies