Mike S

[K-C04] 321 Terrestrial Junction, Tchalinko, Aeristus

Tags: Vehicle

Voice Log of Mister S:

"We finally caught up to Tom and Anna on Aeristus. Finding them was easier than we expected as they came to us in a failed attempt to sabotage one of the facilities we were building in cooperation with ALIEN at our joint colony of Tchalinko which was built at the center of a dense forest. As our shuttle bay was in the grasslands, occasionally some of our agents would get lost trying to get there. Something doesn't sit well with me though. I find it strange that they would both personally carry out an attack on such an insignificant target. Also, the two didn't seem very upset about being caught but smirked as they were led to the transport vehicle that I used to haul them to the shuttle bay to be transported to the Kameko until the Galactic Council picks them up for their trial. However, they are now safely secured aboard the Kameko, so I expect whatever they are planning has to do with the Galactic Council itself. On the other hand, their minion that we captured along with them does not look so good and is in quarantine. He seems to be mutating. The scientists examining him say they have never encountered anything like this before.”

18996504824_b005e5f411_c.jpg

19432713079_ee04a2931d_c.jpg

19431259108_4ba244a6b7_c.jpg

18996770104_6bf27ce7b7_c.jpg

19431331148_aa345811b6_c.jpg

More pics on flickr.

No words Mike!... WOW

Love the idea of you integrating the Terrestrials into your build. Thanks.

Absolutely incredible. I love the dome :wub:

Mike, you just keep getting better. This is just terrific! Great work, man! :wub:

Fantastic. Love it! A superb build.

That dome is ingenious, great work!

Cool dome man! Good work.

Wow, what a great build with that dome, must have taken some time.

Thanks for the nice comments!

No words Mike!... WOW

Love the idea of you integrating the Terrestrials into your build. Thanks.

Thanks! I'm trying to incorporate other builders' story into mine, but it just going to get harder to because of what I have planned for my storyline. :wink:

Nice shaping! Did you know this would work in advance or was it a tablescrap that worked out excellently?

This was a build I was doing for GoH. It was the roof for the Aslanic Order's main temple but I couldn't get the gold roof pieces I had planned to cover this with to look right with pieces I have on hand. My frustration at not being able to complete a lot of my planned builds there really helped me decide to take a break, and then AG started so here I am.

Incredible work, Mike! :wub: The dome is amazing! Excellent vehicle too :thumbup:

*oh2* Fantastic!

Thanks!

Really great structure! :thumbup:

But you'll still get 1 point less for malformed title! :grin:

:laugh: Multi tasking gets me every time.... At least I didn't forget to copy and paste the tags...

If its not too much trouble can you fix the title to: [K-C04] 321 Terrestrial Junction, Tchalinko, Aeristus

Well, that's amazing Mike. I'm not sure I can add anything to the comments above! :thumbup:

Excellent build and lovely dome Mike, I really like the shape you got with the bag and hinge pieces! :thumbup::sweet:

D*mn! Awsome build Mike! :laugh: The technique you've used for creating the dome is really spectacular! Could we get some more shots from inside it? :classic:

Incredible build, as always! :wub: Must have taken some patience to align all those ball joints! :grin:

That dome is fantastic! And that's a lot of ball joints too!

Omg that dome! :wub: Not to mention the scale... Awesome work Mike! :thumbup:

Edited by aeralure

Your best work so far, Mike. One of the coolest builds on AG too. Love that dang dome!

Well, that's amazing Mike. I'm not sure I can add anything to the comments above! :thumbup:

Excellent build and lovely dome Mike, I really like the shape you got with the bag and hinge pieces! :thumbup::sweet:

Incredible build, as always! :wub: Must have taken some patience to align all those ball joints! :grin:

Great job on the dome.

That dome is fantastic! And that's a lot of ball joints too!

Omg that dome! :wub: Not to mention the scale... Awesome work Mike! :thumbup:

Incredible dome, Mike. I know it's what everyone is saying, but it's true. Impressive!

Your best work so far, Mike. One of the coolest builds on AG too. Love that dang dome!

Thanks for the kind comments everyone!

D*mn! Awsome build Mike! :laugh: The technique you've used for creating the dome is really spectacular! Could we get some more shots from inside it? :classic:

Thanks! What part of the inside did you want to see? There isn't much in there except a path that goes around the elevator in the center and the irrigation and power station in the back, On either side there is also a small area where plants are grown. Kind of hard to get a good shot of the inside with the plants attached to the the underside of the dome.

The dome is very cool but I don't really get what it is and I think it might look better without the tower. Great vehicles and figures as well.