Ecclesiastes

AoM Stables phase2: Precious Cargo

Precious Cargo

8437329981_b58470d92a_c.jpg

"All of us remember that sad day. The day Ondylion got destroyed. Overwhelmed by Revolword's forces the city weakened the evil army, but could not be saved. One of the main reasons for attacking Ondylion was the presence of the Order of the White Wyvern. If those creatures would have grown, it would have been a serious threat to Revolword. One got killed in the fight, but the other was captured and no one has heard of it since..."

14328401726_7b91636d22_c.jpg

14164818448_558edc24b0_c.jpg

"After the war the captured Wyvern seemed to be lost. Even Elon wasn't aware that it was captured by the Ebronah. They raided an Orc camp and found the Wyvern, wounded and underfed. They took care off him and when it got some of it's strength back they brought it back to Baruch. Who went into exile together with the remaining men of the Order. The loss of the Wyverns was a failure to them and without any Wyverns there was no reason to exist.

Baruch was pleased, now the Order could fulfill it's destiny again. But no one could know, until she grows up..."

14351474245_896dc890a3_c.jpg

14164792739_b1e61b5873_c.jpg

To be continued...

New tree break-down:

14166381569_4c929bd706_c.jpg

14166411998_46d8c71b52_c.jpg

Very nice. I like that I can now tell what the white wyvern in the cart looks like with the additional shot of Ondylion here.

For some reason, the first pic is missing- did you "replace it" in the photostream or something? I'll stick the one in I think you wanted...

Wonderful scene! Those trees are exquisite, such a clever use of those creeper parts. The mushroom/seaweed combo is excellent too.

But yeah the prison carriage really steals the scene here. Very intricate! Can't wait to see how this develops (there will be more, right?!?)

But what's Saruman doing there!?

Just kidding. Great build!

Great stuff, especially the vegetation. BTW, what's your photography setup, outside light or artificial light?

Thanks guys!!(especially because I'm not really active commenting at the moment :blush:)

For some reason, the first pic is missing- did you "replace it" in the photostream or something? I'll stick the one in I think you wanted...

Oops...Thanks for fixing it!

Great work! Will it die from torture? Will it escape? Will someone rescue it? No one knows. :)

But yeah the prison carriage really steals the scene here. Very intricate! Can't wait to see how this develops (there will be more, right?!?)

I've updated the story a bit, should make more sense now! :thumbup: And yes there will be another part!

Great stuff, especially the vegetation. BTW, what's your photography setup, outside light or artificial light?

Thanks it's a new version of my Spine Tree, it's now finally a Pine Tree. I've added a break down! Artificial, I use three "daylight lamps" with a black or white background.

The cart and the tree are awesome Ecc....!! Lovely scene there... Reallistic tree technique

I love this build! The ground texture, the beautiful trees, and that prison carriage are all perfect. Very nicely done Ecc!

Stop coming up with new tree techniques! I jest, I'm just in awe of your awesomeness! Haha great build, love the trees, and the general build is superb!

Edited by Lord Vladivus

The cart is fantastic! Did you just stick 1x1 rounds in each side of the wheels for those axles? If so, how strong are the connections?

I can't wait for phase 3!

I love those Shredder masks in brown. And tauntauns as fantasy creatures. And the trees of course, but everybody mentioned them already.

Wow, that road is very nicely executed!! Also these trees are wonderfull!

And I really love the wagon!

Excellent carriage and those trees are spectacular as always :thumbup: The dark green/dark tan works well for the landscape :classic:

Excellent stuff Ecc! Love the cart (always nice to see upside down building :thumbup: ) and the trees. Putting one of the trees on a separate base really helps the composition i think - softens that rather straight roadway.

Thanks guys!

Stop coming up with new tree techniques! I jest, I'm just in awe of your awesomeness! Haha great build, love the trees, and the general build is superb!

Sorry, just love to do new things with my spines!

The cart is fantastic! Did you just stick 1x1 rounds in each side of the wheels for those axles? If so, how strong are the connections?

I can't wait for phase 3!

If the cart isn't to heavy it's pretty strong.

Which set are the creatures in?

Star Wars

May I ask how you did the wings for the wyvern?

It's a bionicle piece.

Excellent stuff Ecc! Love the cart (always nice to see upside down building :thumbup: ) and the trees. Putting one of the trees on a separate base really helps the composition i think - softens that rather straight roadway.

Thanks, and that was exactly were I was going for :classic:

Awesome! Very well done! The trees are really nice, thanks for the break down. The prison carriage is superb, and I like the wyrven.