Hi everyone! Here's one of the next of two figures we hope to release this year, Galactic Hero.

Here's the info:

Galactic Hero

• Pad printed double sided head, front and back torso, front legs
  • Parts (as seen in the pictures): Dark Tan hair (custom dyed LEGO part - 92746 - by customBRICKS); lt. flesh head and hands; tan torso, arms, and legs.
  • Includes 1 BrickArms DL-44, light transparent blue light sword and silver lightsword hilt.

Only 25 were printed of him (with just a couple left), as I was printing him for a side project I am working on.

What do you guys think of him?

24741338540_9d37261bc2_c.jpg

22056527115_b25320ec92_c.jpg

Edited by DarkKnight7

Nice fig. I like the belt.

I am not focussed on scifi, but I wonder why anyone would buy it. Are there not dozens of comparable figs officially available?

Edited by Wardancer

No, sadly enough, there aren't, or I wouldn't have released one. There is a need, in my opinion!

I had a look at the existing Lukes and you are right! Yours is indeed different and much better!

Hah! I think his "Galactic hero, i am your father" "noooo!" face is hilarious! Well done.

And it's a shame Lego didn't bring us this outfit (updated with flesh head) sooner.

With a rumored Cloud City revisit next year, I wonder if Lego already has plans for a Bespin Luke.

With a rumored Cloud City revisit next year, I wonder if Lego already has plans for a Bespin Luke.

I'm wondering that, too; there's a Carbon Freeze set with a Boba & Han that aren't particularly special compared to other versions (especially if you got the latest Slave I), and an Ugnaught (very cool!), but where's Bespin Lando? And given the vignette nature of the build, it seems possible another set could connect to that one...perhaps with Vader, Lando, Bespin Escape Leia, and...Luke?

However, we probably won't even get an inkling of such a thing until 2016, so right now? This Galactic Hero sure fits the bill nicely! Love the alt-expression, and the torso has the right amount of modern detail I think. Definitely would love to get that hairpiece in dark tan... Lego needs to get further away from plain tan for Luke's hair, which they've thankfully done with ROTJ Luke.

From Just2Good and other insider lists of Summer wave, itp sounds like there aren't any Cloud City sets arriving...in the near future anyway. But, then again, UCS sets pop up separately from the regular set lists - so it is still possible. Then again, we were "supposed" to get a UCS Hoth base this month...that didn't happen.

I'm wondering that, too; there's a Carbon Freeze set with a Boba & Han that aren't particularly special compared to other versions (especially if you got the latest Slave I), and an Ugnaught (very cool!), but where's Bespin Lando? And given the vignette nature of the build, it seems possible another set could connect to that one...perhaps with Vader, Lando, Bespin Escape Leia, and...Luke?

However, we probably won't even get an inkling of such a thing until 2016, so right now? This Galactic Hero sure fits the bill nicely! Love the alt-expression, and the torso has the right amount of modern detail I think. Definitely would love to get that hairpiece in dark tan... Lego needs to get further away from plain tan for Luke's hair, which they've thankfully done with ROTJ Luke.

Yeah, agreed, Lego does need to keep doing what they are doing color wise, as the tan hair just isn't accurate for Luke, accept maybe for New Hope.

might have to buy this

Thanks for the support!

Looks great! :wub:

It's a thing of beauty!

Looks excellent! I quite like that injured face you've used.

Love the face looks very good indeed.

will

Thanks so much, guys! Means a lot to hear that! I worked a long time on the faces to get those right, as I think that is what makes or breaks a fig. Appreciate your kind words!

Is there any chance of you making this a permanent item in your store? I was unfortunately too late for the pre-order :(

Also, what ever happened to that Lando figure from a while back?

Is there any chance of you making this a permanent item in your store? I was unfortunately too late for the pre-order :(

Also, what ever happened to that Lando figure from a while back?

No, it was just for a side project. I might have one or two left, but with the normal tan hair, not the dyed dark tan hair in the picture. And I'm currently working on Galactic Scoundrel, not sure when he'll be done.

No, it was just for a side project. I might have one or two left, but with the normal tan hair, not the dyed dark tan hair in the picture. And I'm currently working on Galactic Scoundrel, not sure when he'll be done.

Ah, well keep up the amazing work :classic:

Hi, just wondering if you have any of this awesome figure left?

Hi, just wondering if you have any of this awesome figure left?

Yeah, I've got a couple as stated above, but with just the tan hair, not the dyed dark tan hair though. Please feel free to contact me direct about it via my website (link below)

Thanks!

Edited by DarkKnight7
E-mail address removed.

Please do not put e-mail addresses in posts. If people are interested in contacting you for custom products, I'm sure they'll be able to do so via your site.

Thanks. :classic:

Please do not put e-mail addresses in posts. If people are interested in contacting you for custom products, I'm sure they'll be able to do so via your site.

Thanks. :classic:

Ah, apologies about that! I have updated the post. Thanks for the reminder, LuxorV!