Infernum

Ch II: Team Simon: Cat A: Gathering Information

dscn1994.jpg

My lord Simon,

After our fortification efforts I decided to see what information I could gather about the leaders of the enemy force. One of my men spotted a drow scout, and I followed him. Soon I found a few of the enemy at a small camp in the ruins of a tower. There were three drow, one of which wore a mask, a Hand warrior, and a raven. They seemed to be arguing about their leadership. The Hand soldier didn't think a drow should be leading them. I overheard them talking about their leader being back at "the Keep". I will investigate.

Regards,

Sir Jamus

dscn1995.jpg

Sir Jamus.

dscn1997.jpg

Whole build. I tried to make the landscaping similar to the landscaping in my other build set in Avalonia. :classic:

dscn1999.jpg

dscn2003.jpg

Figless! I love mushrooms... :wub:

dscn2004.jpg

Campfire!

dscn2005.jpg

Wall detailing!

Well, that's my Category A entry! Hope you like it! :sweet:. More pictures here: http://upload.bricks...ry.cgi?f=544257

I like that the wall is both curved and greebled - it certainly beats the normal 1x3-and-cylinder technique. The campfire also looks better than most - that circle base was a good idea. The one problem I have with this build is the landscaping - I feel like the convex curves don't look right without some sort of concave transition back to level ground.

Edited by Gilbert Despathens

Sweet diorama Infernum! Nice wall texturing and clever scene! Your photography is also sharp!

Love the build but I kind of feel like Jamus isn't being as subtle as he probably thinks he is. :P

Cool build! It reminds me of Weathertop from LoTR. Very nice wall/ground texturing, and use of Sauron's head. :sweet:

Nice work again Infernum, love that wall. That fire is cleverly done to.

Good stuff!

Nice work Infernum, I like the ruined walls, fire pit, and minifigs (though it's hard to take the "Necromancer" head seriously :wink: ). I do agree with Gilbert about the landscaping though

Awesome, nice job on the wall.

Edited by Torgar

Very nice base!

Haha, the face peeping through a gap in the wall made me laugh :D

Nice Job Infernum! The Ruins look great and so does the Terrain.

Yay, Mushrooms!

Nice Job Infernum! The Ruins look great and so does the Terrain.

Yay, Mushrooms!

Thanks! Yeah, mushrooms are great! :laugh:

Very nice, especially the stonework and landscaping!

Thanks Ecc!

Great vig. The curved wall looks fantastic!

Thanks!

Great perspective in the first shot! I also love the similar landscaping as your other build.

Thanks! I'm trying to do the same type of landscaping for all 3 of my entries. :wink:

Excellent build for Category A. I like the wall texturing and the landscape here is just as nice as your Category B build :wub:

Excellent build for Category A. I like the wall texturing and the landscape here is just as nice as your Category B build :wub:

Thanks SK!

Cool entry Infernum! :thumbup: The subtle gradient in the landscaping is well thought out and the placement of figs is great too, especially the scout peering over the wall. Nice texturing on the ruined wall too!

What an outstanding entry! The round shape make this moc stand out! Love the ground design as well!

Is it just me, or does your hero looks like the creepy guy (Ramsay Snow) in GoT? :sceptic: