Dragonator

Welcome to the Heroica sub-forum!

'Fugazi' is just one of Hinck's illegal accounts. :sadnew:

Have to say he puts a massive amount of effort into it then, organizing for some guy to come meet me at a pub on the other side of the Atlantic with Olympic figs and such.. :look:

Hinck never played Heroica; Foog was the other test quester.

Sorry Fugazi. :facepalm:

That's what happens when I'm listening to David Bowie on my iPod while trying to make a post. :blush:

Have to say he puts a massive amount of effort into it then, organizing for some guy to come meet me at a pub on the other side of the Atlantic with Olympic figs and such.. :look:

That was the real Hinckley you met, you lucky bastard! The one with the mohawk is just an actor. :grin:

Sorry Fugazi. :facepalm:

No harm done! :laugh:

That's what happens when I'm listening to David Bowie on my iPod while trying to make a post. :blush:

Heart's Filthy Lesson?

That was the real Hinckley you met, you lucky bastard! The one with the mohawk is just an actor. :grin:

And not a very good one either. :laugh:

And not a very good one either. :laugh:

Talking to yourself again, huh? :wacko:

Talking to yourself again, huh? :wacko:

Of course, that's how you sell the ruse. Have you never played mafia? :wacko:

:dwacko: Oh wait...this is Heroica. I'll never figure my way around the Games forum now.

Yay for this sudden and unexpected twist of events! :grin:

Loving the banner and everything! :wub: Thanks for putting this together, boys!

Yay for this sudden and unexpected twist of events! :grin:

Loving the banner and everything! :wub: Thanks for putting this together, boys!

Stay tuned, we're not quite done. :wink:

Stay tuned, we're not quite done. :wink:

Sandy's getting a red texted name? :wink:

The banner is really beautiful! I'm just wondering why Rufindel and Nyx are accompanied by a character from the Steampunk Mafia, but there you go. :laugh::thumbup:

The banner is really beautiful! I'm just wondering why Rufindel and Nyx are accompanied by a character from the Steampunk Mafia, but there you go. :laugh::thumbup:

Because Hinckley. That is why.

Oooh! This is such a cool new sub-forum! I was wondering why Heroica didn't have one earlier! Now the Mafia Forum is much more organized and such! Thanks a bunch! And the banner really is impressive. :wub: I love that background greenery! What is that? A colour-altered cloud? An actual forest?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Heart's Filthy Lesson?

As awesomely appropriate that would be to listen to after, I'm afraid that I was in-deep with 'Ziggy Stardust', funny how that can make one's concentration falter. :blush:

Edited by Scorpiox

Great work! It makes both forums seem so much cleaner and nicer to navigate. :sweet:

(Seeing as this has more to do with the board itself than with Heroica the game...)

What changes to the Heroica sub-forum can we expect with the new forum upgrade? Will the Hall, Rules and Discussion, and other ongoing topics continue seamlessly over the upgrade, or will we have to start from scratch? Would it be prudent for us to backup all of the content in Heroica to our own computers, in case the update deletes the old content or renders it unuseable?

(Seeing as this has more to do with the board itself than with Heroica the game...)

What changes to the Heroica sub-forum can we expect with the new forum upgrade? Will the Hall, Rules and Discussion, and other ongoing topics continue seamlessly over the upgrade, or will we have to start from scratch? Would it be prudent for us to backup all of the content in Heroica to our own computers, in case the update deletes the old content or renders it unuseable?

I believe Boner already maintains backups of the whole forum.

Would it be prudent for us to backup all of the content in Heroica to our own computers, in case the update deletes the old content or renders it unuseable?

That's always a good idea, whether it's content shared here or anywhere else online like Brickshelf or Flickr.