JimBee

New Star Wars Regulator?

A bit late perhaps, but still congratulations Stash! I think you will do a great job as regulator, good luck with it!

See you on the boards! :thumbup:

Congrats Stash! Put those Jedi Mind Tricks to good use regulating. :-) Stars Wars Regulators...mount up! Again, congrats and I know you will do a great job.

-Dave

tot-lug_100x40.jpg

You earned this position Stash, congrats and welcome to the club!

Congratulations! Now hopefully with double the team, there will be half of the double topics and posts! :tongue:

Keep on space truck'n!

Much as I am normally against all this power tripping, since stash is such a great guy I'll pass on my congrats! :wink::grin:

God Bless,

Nathan

Congrats! Always good to see some new faces in the staff. :]

You'll do a great job. :thumbup:

I just noticed that Stash2Sixx has been promoted to the rank "Star Wars Regulator". I'm assuming this isn't another one of the staff's inside jokes, even though there hasn't been an official announcement yet. So, congratulations, Stash! I'll be looking forward to seeing you around here, helping KimT. :classic:

Not helping KimT, but working together with KimT :classic:

Yeah Stash2Sixx has been promoted Star Wars Regulator - this forum is growing fast and it's going to be great being 2 staffers around to keep you guys on track and target! :grin:

Congratulations Stash2Sixx!

I wish you the best of luck and may the force be with you!

Okay that was cheesy. :tongue: Really though, I wish you well. :sweet:

~Peace

:pir-skull:

My informants aren't doing a very good job at the moment, I somehow missed this. I shall deal with them later...

Congrats Stash on your promotion, I'm sure you will do a very fine job of it. We're all so proud of you. :cry_happy:

Thanks again to all of you. I am looking forward to cleaning, indexing, and the use of neccesary force! :grin:

No, I really am thrilled.

Congratiulations and good luck! :classic:

Edited by Wout

Not helping KimT, but working together with KimT :classic:

Yeah Stash2Sixx has been promoted Star Wars Regulator - this forum is growing fast and it's going to be great being 2 staffers around to keep you guys on track and target! :grin:

Whoa.. I swear I just saw your name as Star Wars Regulator a few minutes ago KimT...

I hope I'm not going blind or hallucinating... :laugh:

Edited by booger540

Hey Adam congratulations. Gosh.. and to think that I knew you back in the day before you made it to the big time.

I know you will do a great job on the forums. But somehow I find my faith in you disturbing... :vader:

Is the castle theme going to lose your talents or are you going to multitask?

I am going to assume PAB will be chuck full of light bley pieces for building galaxy class starships. And for us castle builders as well? :grin:

Edited by DaleDVM