Welcome to Ageven's summer residence down in Auner!

23986726922_6f8b84e1db.jpg

23986797832_c3db985a82.jpg

24068823036_fb67bda13b.jpg

23986785422_b7b31c2d24.jpg

But it's much more than just an exterior... there's a fully furnished set of rooms inside once you fold it out!

24094877995_44cdc70b73.jpg

23986742262_2244269013.jpg

24068791886_34bbaee8b7.jpg

No manor would be complete without a kitchen!

24068771976_c40cc5e5bd.jpg

Above the kitchen is a bedroom. Credit goes to SK and LJ for the bed, I took their use of headlight bricks for a spin. Really like how it ended up; I've been trying for a quite a while now to get a good bed design!

23468071053_4b45d1bbe1.jpg

On the opposite side of the foldout (this picture is taken from the bay window):

23799159210_45df9cb429.jpg

One of the two rooms with a door (besides the attic) is Ageven's bedroom. This room is located on the bottom floor, right inside the bay window.

24012240921_3388bb6121.jpg

The other room with a door is very inaccesible for a camera, so I didn't manage to get good pictures of it, which is a shame. It has the same kind of rafters as the chandelier room and a dismantled bed and a large dresser/shelf contraption.

Moving upwards, the roof:

24094885825_6658b63d6d.jpg

24094913495_abf3a4aa56.jpg

My last build for the year, I assure you. Somehow it didn't quite turn out as I had anticipated, I think because of the flat roof. I was planning on more of a traditional tudor vibe with a bit of an almost modern touch thrown in with the stair stepped windows (which, by the way, I was super happy with! - even though I did keep running out of tan 1x1s), but instead it got a dash of an eastern feel. Oh well.

On the whole this was a rather exhausting build. In some ways I almost like it better than my cathedral, but on the other hand...

C&C welcome! Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoyed it!

Wow. That is a spectacularly unique house. It isn't really my style and yet somehow I really like it! You've really used shapes and colors well and the smooth detailed appearance is lovely. The chandelier is beautiful and those chairs (velvet?) look so inviting... All the furniture looks good. Those high-arched rafters look great and I assume the slopes on the bottom are attached to a half technic pin? The roof layout is really nice too. This is a beautiful house inside and out and the landscaping is quite good as well. Excellent work.

I like the whole building, except the grey road, for some reason. but good job on the rest

Lovely build Kai, the exterior is excellent, and I really like the bushes and the palm tree out there! The detailed interior really takes it to another level though! - the beds, rafters, chairs, and second story railing being my favorite details! Last but not least, the activity and colors on the roof top it off quite nicely, great job on this! :thumbup:

Wow that's a substantial manor suitable for one of Kaliphlin's most important citizens! Great attention to detail in the interiors as well.

The only thing which might feel a bit out of place (too modern) is that big diagonal window, but on the other hand I'm trying to claim that Barqa is known for the excellent glass produced there :wink: This gives me ideas for a trade task entry!

Great build! I'm not sold on the window- it does look a little modern, but I love the rest of it!

My thoughts exactly :)

For a second, I thought that shield was pinning your guy to the wall....but apparently not. I certainly agree with the above assessments, this is one nice manor. Keep it up!

Yay for friends colours! The hedge around it is also nice and I like the interiors. Good job!

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the comments!

Wow. That is a spectacularly unique house. It isn't really my style and yet somehow I really like it! You've really used shapes and colors well and the smooth detailed appearance is lovely. The chandelier is beautiful and those chairs (velvet?) look so inviting... All the furniture looks good. Those high-arched rafters look great and I assume the slopes on the bottom are attached to a half technic pin? The roof layout is really nice too. This is a beautiful house inside and out and the landscaping is quite good as well. Excellent work.

Thanks! Yes, half technic pins are great for attaching upside down cheese (something that I often want to do!).

Wow that's a substantial manor suitable for one of Kaliphlin's most important citizens! Great attention to detail in the interiors as well.

The only thing which might feel a bit out of place (too modern) is that big diagonal window, but on the other hand I'm trying to claim that Barqa is known for the excellent glass produced there :wink: This gives me ideas for a trade task entry!

Thanks Gideon! Yes, the bay window (which I assume is the one you're talking about), is a bit on the modern side.

For a second, I thought that shield was pinning your guy to the wall....but apparently not. I certainly agree with the above assessments, this is one nice manor. Keep it up!

:laugh: Hadn't thought of that but now that you mention it it does look that way!

Thanks!

Wonderful manor build! As Simon said, the hedge around the outside is a nice touch :thumbup: I also like the red brick chimney, hinging feature, and your new bed design, the curved slopes make it look even better :classic:

Excellent build! The exterior is great, but really makes it for me is the interior, you definitely managed to pack a lot in there!

The kitchen is superb and the chandelier design is quite nice as well. :thumbup:

Wonderful manor build! As Simon said, the hedge around the outside is a nice touch :thumbup: I also like the red brick chimney, hinging feature, and your new bed design, the curved slopes make it look even better :classic:

Thanks! I really like the hedge technique and will probably be using it again!

Excellent build! The exterior is great, but really makes it for me is the interior, you definitely managed to pack a lot in there!

The kitchen is superb and the chandelier design is quite nice as well. :thumbup:

Thanks LJ! Interiors are always so much fun! :sweet: