The beacons! The beacons are lit!

SlyOwl
    By SlyOwl,

Staff PTV Contest

You've got your chance to smash each other's brains out in the Pillage the Village Contest, but now it's the Eurobricks Staff's turn! There's some crazy rules, mind you :tongue:

2925457474_a2ffac1c15.jpg

- And I've already kicked off! ^

Captain Zuloo is a poo.

Reviewers Academy: New Tutorial

SlyOwl
    By SlyOwl,

banner_reviewers_academy.jpg

Adding CGI Backgrounds to your MOCs and reviews

frontpage.jpg

Take your pictures that step further! The 4th tutorial to be launched by the Reviewers Academy guides you through the seemingly-daunting process of turning an average looking photo into a work of art!

Head on through and learn how...

Not sure what I'm on about? Want to be part of the fun? Then sign up here!

Congratulations TheBrickster and WhiteFang!

Shadows
    By Shadows,

New Staff Added!

In recognition of their dedication and contributions to Eurobricks, we are pleased to announce our latest staff additions.

Both have been incredibly active Fellows, are teachers in the Reviewer's Academy, bloggers and regular contributors to Classic-Town, great reviewers and just generally helpful members of the site who we are pleased to be able to entrust with their new positions and the responsibilities and rewards that come with them.

TheBrickster has been promoted to Town Regulator.

WhiteFang has been promoted to Global Regulator.

Be sure to head over to the

Congratulations Thread and let them know just how proud you are of them!

The general request/idea tread to TLG open again

CopMike
    By CopMike,

I´ve reopened this tread in the Embassy again.

Please read the first post before posting, it basicly contains all your suggestions/ideas in short. I don´t want you to post stuff that´s already in there!

And please refrain from using the tread as your chat room :devil:!

Also note that some of your more general suggestions is coming out next year, coincidence :wink:? We´ll never know :grin:!

CopMike

The Trains & Town Forum is Haunted!

Hinckley
    By Hinckley,

halloween_08.jpg

It's Halloween at Eurobricks!

Join us in the Haunted Trains & Town Forum:

And have a happy and safe Halloween, from the Eurobricks staff!

halloween.jpg

New! Railbricks Issue #4

Hinckley
    By Hinckley,

EB friend and supporter Railbricks has just released their fourth issue!

RB_4.jpg

Check it out and discuss here

From the Railbricks website:

"In this issue:

Brian Williams: The Royal Train

Building Brick Roads

BricWorX Instructions

DCC Primer

and much more......."

Witch Hunt Mafia Game

Hinckley
    By Hinckley,

Witchsig-3-1.png

Tiny Pies R Us is running a new mafia game: Sign up here

Registration is full.

Thanks from TLG´s City Team

CopMike
    By CopMike,

Remember this tread :sweet:? The one where you helped TLG with ideas & suggestions for City themes from 2010?

Well, here´s some feedback:

Hi all,

Thanks for all the inputs we got from all of you!

It was overwhelming with all the ideas we received, and a huge thanks to Peer Kreuger and Jordan Schwarz who helped getting the material condensed and created a nice overview.

The material has been appreciated by many people, even people outside the LEGO®CITY group.

The material has been great in our brainstorms and discussion on which directions LEGO®City can move in, in the coming years, but of course I can’t discuss directions or models with you.

I just wanted to let you know that 2010 is being founded in Billund in these days and that we have had good use of your material.

I hope you will be pleased with our themes and models.

Thanks!

Kind regards, Karsten Juel Bunch, design manager.

Well done everybody :thumbup:!

CopMike

Red Darth Vader Helmet Raffle

Hinckley
    By Hinckley,

Want a red Darth Vader Helmet?

red_vader.jpg

Here's your chance! We are holding a raffle for this piece. Raffle tickets are $2.00 USD/ticket. This raffle will be limited to 50 tickets, so sign up now!

Make sure to follow these instructions!!

• Only one ticket per member
    • Only Eurobricks members who signed up for the site on or before October 7, 2008 are eligible
    • All current and former staff member are ineligible
    • Important: Once you've purchased your raffle ticket, PM me immediately with your paypal e-mail address so I can match the payments with the user. If I can't match a payment to a user, the payment will be refunded and you will lose your raffle slot...

Questions? Comments? Check out this thread

Purchase your ticket here

Exciting new stuff from BrickArms

Hinckley
    By Hinckley,

The enigma that is badger (he doesn't make 'em, he just hypes 'em) brings us news of lots of new prototypes and products from

Brickarms.com

Check out new accessories here,

new prototypes here,

new Pirates prototypes here!

Bat_Gallery_5.jpg

New Baseball Bats

BrickArms_Bazooka_03.jpg

Bazooka prototype

10193 Medieval Market Village

Hinckley
    By Hinckley,

LEGO has revealed a new Shop at Home Exclusive:

xyhb.jpg

See more pictures and discuss in this thread and see exclusive pictures and video too!

Classic-Pirates.com: The Blog

Shadows
    By Shadows,

Over the years, you've come to rely on Classic-Pirates.com for all of your Pirate news, mocs, reviews and polls.

I'm sure you're current planning your entry for Pillage the Village, the biggest, most prize-filled contest in AFOL history.

And now, in the midst of all of that, we have another exciting announcement.

Classic-Pirates.com: The Blog

Today marks the beginning of a new era for the site as we take to the seas of the blogosphere, Classic-Pirate style!

For those of you who were used to the old Classic-Pirates.com, nothing has really changed except the way we will be able to present information, and what better time then now, as we approach the most exciting era in recent LEGO Pirate memory?

We’ve carried over a few recent news stories from Classic-Pirates.com as a sample of what you will see there, but they are only the beginning. With this new format comes a world of new opportunities, and you’ve got a front row seat for the whole thing.

Head on over and see what you think, then come back here and let us know!

EB Pirates Special News Edition - Edition 1

El Bucanero
    By El Bucanero,

ImperialShadows is here to present:

zzebnpromo.jpg

Click here to be taken to the thread!

BrickMaster Indiana Jones Jeep 20004 availiable from S&H for &#036

CopMike
    By CopMike,

LEGO BrickMaster Sample Magazine and Exclusive LEGO Indiana Jones set

ksb28-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

Max 24 per customer at $8.99 each :sweet:! Discuss in this tread which darthperson already started the 23rd :cry_happy: !

CopMike

Castle Advent Calendar available in the US!

Hinckley
    By Hinckley,

UPDATE: To get the calendar in the US Call 1.800.835.4386 and order no more than 2 7979 by giving them the code JesterUS. In Canada the code is JesterCA. It is also advised that you only order your calendars right now so TLG can keep the lines free. You can always add more to the order later...

For our US friends! The 7979 Castle Advent Calendar will be available through Shop at Home for US/Canada today, September 26, at Noon (Eastern). Check out this topic for more details.

7979a.jpg

Thanks to I Scream Clone for pointing out the story on the Brothers-Brick blog.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS