All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. https://www.europol.europa.eu/report-a-crime https://www.europol.europa.eu/crime-areas/forgery-of-money-and-means-of-payment/payment-fraud https://www.guardiacivil.es/en/servicios/FormasContacto.html The last link is mostly in Spanish but I believe that you have to use that page to contact the Spanish police
  3. alpinesman

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

In the Lego store in my town (France) the new BAM elements are first available in blister packs in already assembled figurines, and after a few weeks they go into the sorting bins.
  4. In usual version it will only work with Dumborc transmitters. But they are only pistol looking as far as I know. Different transmitters can be used but only (size restrictions) with modified version as mentioned few posts earlier. P.S. pistol looking remote control can also be smaller as Dumborc x6pm is
  5. Stormfury

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

I'm not a big fan of microscale builds, but 76271 Batman: The Animated Series Gotham City is amazing. The mini batmobile there is dark blue, and I was 100% sure that the 76274 Batmobile will be in dark blue too.
  6. Agent Kallus

If Lego was as good at naming sets as we are they wouldn't need to waste ink printing pictures of the set on the outside of the box, just have a plain brown card board box where the shop employees can hand write ' LEGO (danish toy company) Batman (DC comics superhero created by Bob Kane and Bill finger, Alias Bruce Wayne, Billionare and Philanthropist) and his Batmobile Versus Both Harley Quinn. (Doctor Harleen Francis Quinzel, former psychatrist in arkham asylum before getting Manipulated By the Joker, she now does crime with Poison Ivy (Doctor Pamela Isley) and Catwoman (Selina Kyle) With her LEGO mallet and LEGO mister freeze (alias Doctor Victor Freeze, specializing in cryogenic chambers, he turned to crime when his wife LEGO Nora Fries wasn’t saved) and his LEGO DC freeze ray, with character designs inspired by the 1992 animated television show “Batman: The Animated Series” Created by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini' on the outside of each box.
  7. Agent Kallus

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Bit of a step down from the star lord plus microfighter Bowie but we know the next magazine ( marvel rather than Spiderman as they are 2 separate magazines with alternating releases) is a Thor minifig. Yes very much agreed.
  8. Today
  9. Jaromir

Wizarding World 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Another thing is, that the Great Hall is one of the biggest and most expensive set from Harry Potter series, apart from Collectors Edition sets, but it does not look that big comparing to the others parts of Hogwarts Castle on the blurred image. Over the past few year, when the Lego Harry Potter series was brought back to life, we were always having at first year wave Great Hall set, which was always the most expensive, and then another, smaller and cheaper parts of Hogwarts were being released over following years. This time I am afraid, that the Great Hall won't be the biggest and most expensive set from new Hogwarts collection.
  10. Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town! Actual Women Prime Сasual Dating
  11. PunchAndJewelee

LEGO (danish toy company) Batman (DC comics superhero created by Bob Kane and Bill finger, Alias Bruce Wayne, Billionare and Philanthropist) and his Batmobile Versus Both Harley Quinn. (Doctor Harleen Francis Quinzel, former psychatrist in arkham asylum before getting Manipulated By the Joker, she now does crime with Poison Ivy (Doctor Pamela Isley) and Catwoman (Selina Kyle) With her LEGO mallet and LEGO mister freeze (alias Doctor Victor Freeze, specializing in cryogenic chambers, he turned to crime when his wife LEGO Nora Fries wasn’t saved) and his LEGO DC freeze ray, with character designs inspired by the 1992 animated television show “Batman: The Animated Series” Created by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini
  12. Agent Kallus

We need set names that roll off the tongue, here I plan to rename these sets so with further ado Yeah it should have been 'Lego Batman ( Mr Bruce Wayne) with Lego Batman's Lego Batmobile versus Both Lego Harley Quinn ( Dr Harleen Quinzel) with her Lego Mallet and Lego Mister Freeze ( Dr Victor Fries) with his Lego Freeze ray, with design's inspired by the Television cartoon show called Batman the animated series.' 'Lego Batman's Lego Batman Batmech's Lego Batmech Batarang, this set also features a Lego BatMech, Lego Batmech jetpack and a Lego batman minifigure but they exist only to provide context for Lego Batman's Lego Batman Batmech's Lego Batmech Batarang.' 'Presenting the Ultimate Lego Dark Knight movie trilogy Lego building kit with the Lego model of dynamic action and endless play possibilities and it has the model in Lego bricks of a guy from all 3 movies and his bike from 2 out of 3, please purchase in vast quantities' There... That's how Lego should have named them.
  13. PunchAndJewelee

seems like DC is trying to get that sweet sweet copyrighted character name cash. I feel like Mister Freeze was chosen due to how BTAS reinvented his entire character, which kinda makes him a new character, I mean even his name changed in BTAS (he used to be called mister zero!), and most people know harley was invented for btas, so maybe it’s just a “These two characters were made for btas and are iconic to the show for that!”
  14. Kaijumeister

It’s ridiculous lol, does one really need to specify that the Batmobile comes with Batman? It’s like they’re so worried interest in the set will dwindle unless they explicitly mention everything the set includes. Just imagining this logic with Lego Marvel. The Guardians of the Galaxy Milano with Star-Lord. Gamora, Drax, Rocket Racoon, and Groot.
  15. Artanis I

Is It Possible To Reintroduce Old Sets?

All of that stuff could've been just to placate the rumbling nostalgiers, but that posted video is either hinting something, or is plain trolling
  16. Artanis I

71046 CMF series 26: Space themed!

That new helmet is actually disappointing. I will be swapping it out for old ones.
  17. LEGO Train 12 Volts

[MOC] Mining Loader

This leader looks perfect! Great attentions to details!
  18. Good point, thanks a lot for your reply.
  19. The only thing positive to me about this whole PU C+ system is the dumb hub. Its form and connection points allow easier integration into the structure. Too bad it's getting phased out without appearing in more sets.
  20. ramofont

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

On May 2, we will see if the blisters have completely disappeared.
  21. I wouldn't think so, that one can take 11.1 volts.
  22. Interesting findings. Not sure is this motor as same as the motor used in Buwizz buggy motor?
  23. Tariq j

Wizarding World 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Can’t say I’m hugely impressed with the Great Hall. As others have said the 2018 version still feels like the definitive version for me. This version omits the fireplace and the lectern as well. I’m also not hugely keen on those large stickers they’ve used in the dungeons - it feels like the sort of stickers they’ve been using in the Hogwarts moments/banner sets. The minifigure lineup is excellent though and the exterior proportions look a lot better too. Ollivanders looks really nice. Hopefully that sign post is tease of what’s to come.
  24. ...or even in 2027 for the 50th anniversary! Yes. And interestingly, there have been only 3 sets (2 if we exclude Osprey) across themes with the 'dumb' hub...
  25. Another thing, this might explain the curiously low price of the 42160 Audi.
  26. I'd rather expect a new system in 2026, they can still release a car or a tracked vehicle with the integrated hub next year.
  27. You got me thinking. Though I don't know the reliability of the 'retired' tags, seeing the summer line-up of upcoming sets only the Porsche is motorized (maybe the Lunar Rover too, but not confirmed), so it's an indicator they are really downsizing the whole system. I wouldn't be too surprised to have a brand new system next year, with a last C+ set of its kind like it was in 2019 with 42095.
  1. Load more activity