Eurobricks Vassals
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


About Anto

  • Birthday 02/02/01

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
  • Interests
    Karting, bicycle, mecanic and Lego, of course


  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

1140 profile views
  1. Top Fuel Tractor This MOC is a mix between a tractor, a dragster and a cartoon! It does wheelies as a real powerful dragster, so the anti-roll bar has a real utility. That is its unique real function, but this MOC is very fun! (You can also ajust the spoiler and the bucket) Look at the video! Discussion topic
  2. Up! I almost didn't work at all on the project since my last post, because I was very busy with another MOC. Here is the actual progression: The central joint is no enough stiff, so I'll need to reinforce it. I started the structure of the cab, with its opening. It's really difficult to do. Because to do the design, I need the structure of the cab. For the structure, I must know how the flex, cables, future switchs, pass into the chassis (or cab). And for that, I need the interior, which needs the structure of the cab. Actually, there are some flex and cables. Normally, I need 2 or 3 times more flex, cables and switchs than that it is in the MOC. I placed a pneumatic cylinder for the opening of the cab. The rear part was not too much complex to do.
  3. Thanks! I think it's not a problem. Pimp my tractor!
  4. Hi! That is my entry for the new contest: a tractor mixed with a dragster with a cartoon style! I amplified the shapes of a real tractor: I put huge rear wheels compared to the frond ones, there are 2 big headlights on the front of the hood... The only fonction of this MOC is that it is powered by a pull back motor. (Also, you can move the spoiler because it is fixed with a pin with friction, but that doesn't upgrade the playability) The anti-roll bar has a real utility. Without, the tractor finishes on its roof. The shock absorber is really useful: without, at the acceleration, the drive wheels "jump", they are not in contact with the floor anymore, so the motor is not used at 100%. So actually, the tractor does wheelies smoothly. That's all!
  5. After Thorsten, Jörg Schwarzlaender has done building instructions! So thanks to him! (And thanks again to Thorsten! ^^) He has added numbers to find easily the stickers (but he didn't change the appearance of them), as on the Lego instructions. The instructions The stickers
  6. I have worked a little on the Muli. I have made the structure of the cab. That wasn't easy because of the fact that it is openable, and the pneumatic cylinder has been very hard to place correctly. And I started the front of the cab: To open it, I have placed a second pneumatic pump. With a mechanism, the cab will open itself when you'll push the lever, and also whel you'll pull it, as on the real one.
  7. I don't know, I think 2 or 3. There will be probably a pneumatic crane, like that: But I don't if I can make something good without the new pneumatic cylinders (from the Mercedes Arocs) Then I'll also need to make something using the PTOs, which can be attached to the front or the rear.
  8. Look at this video: At 0:45, you can see the crab mode, then the 4 steering wheels. And at 3:14 there are only the two front wheels steering. But I didn't see a technical documantation which explains that there are 3 steering modes. (I mainly searched videos and pictures) And for the wheels, I will also try with the Tumbler wheels and I will see which are better. :)
  9. @I_Igor Look at this picture: Even if this feature is in option, I want to add it; it will increase the playability.
  10. I think it's better that you wait ultil the model is finished, and the LDD file is done. Perhaps I'll do some change on the chassis. @Pat-Ard Yeah the scale is great, I chose this one to correspond with the wheels, and to have enough room to add all the elements I wanted. Finally, the chassis is very great (more than 50cm long and 20cm wide) but there is no room remaining.
  11. Yes, perhaps. I think I'll search which tools are the more common for this model. @Pat-Ard The scale is 1:10. For this MOC, I thnik I'll make a LDD file. So you'll can replicate it. (LDD is not excellent for that, but it's better than nothing! ^^)
  12. Do you remember my Reform Metrac H7X ? Reform also produces the Muli: As the project of my Citröen DS doesn’t really progresses, I do this project in WIP, to compensate. ^^ The functions will be close to the Metrac ones: 4WD with a 4 cylinders fake engine Steering with 3 modes Front and rear PTOs And I add: A pneumatic pump to add pneumatic tools Central joint (it’s only the front axle on the Metrac) Openable cab with a lever and a pump actionning a pneumatic cylinder. The best function! But this MOC will not be manual, because there is not so much room in the chassis. (I think it’s possible, but the playability will be extremely bad) So it will be remote controlled, using the BuWizz. So: Driving by 1 XL by axle Steering: 1 servo by axle. To have the 3 steering modes: a M motors controls a PFs switch -> it changes the sens of rotation of the rear servo, or it stops it. The pneumatic pump is powered by a M motor That was the start: And now I’m here: On these two pictures, you can see the rear PTO. On this side, the pneumatic pump: And here is the mecanism which allows the possibility to get 3 steering modes: The chassis is very, very compact. I think you can put an elephant on it, it will not move at all. For the tools, I think I’ll make a pneumatic arm (The pneumatic cylinders of the Mercedes truck would be very helpful, but I don’t have this set) And for the front I don’t know, so if you have ideas, tell me!
  13. I confirm. When I bought my BuWizz, I paid 120€ + 20€ of VAT + 20€ for the shipping.