41074 €.29,9

41075 €.47,99

41076 €.14,99

In German euros

Oh my.

-Sci

Those are the worst boxes I've ever seen for a LEGO theme. Awful. :sick:

Edited by just2good

I took a close look at these images. I have spotted at least seven new molds for this theme. Some plant recolors as well. These look nearly finished, despite the watermarks. I hope I'll have the funds to by multiples for parts.

It appears that a character from the Friends city has been magically transported to another realm. The look reminds me of some female targeted anime. This can go to Special Themes now.

Well I will be buying that 9.99 set just for those scissors! And I absolutely adore the new decorative fence/balcony panel. The amount of new molds/colour combinations that are being introduced is really wonderful.

Some of the hair might be interesting for expanding LOTR-style fleshie elves into a broader fantasy version of elves, maybe... Or using a sharpie on the ears to turn them into yellow-skinned hairpieces. Some new colorful pieces like the purple tree leaves or gold wings could be useful, and I wanna see a better pic of the purple-sailed boat... Could be nice if anyone wants to build stuff themed around Darnassus or the Exodar from WoW :grin:

This theme is freaking amazing. Elf people with elemental powers? Treehouses? Yachts? Purple foliage?

I have high hopes for this. It all looks so incredible. I love it.

This theme is freaking amazing. Elf people with elemental powers? Treehouses? Yachts? Purple foliage?

I have high hopes for this. It all looks so incredible. I love it.

The sets themselves actually do look great! I'm also amazed at the ear detail on the hair pieces!

O dear.

Grey dolphins would have been good. Pink dolphins I can live without.

Although the E50 set does have some nice green fence panels.

But thank TLG they are releasing a load of sets that I will not be buying. Now I can afford the sets I do want.

Yellowy orange leaves, another shade of brown or green would have been handy. :thumbup:

Purple? maybe as a carpet of small flowers?

I disagree. I LOVE the purple and lavender leaves! This theme may be moving, but continue to discuss here for now.

These look pretty cool! I think the artbox in this line is very appealing (but purple is favorite color, so I think I'm biased :grin: )

Nadia´s Epic Adventure Ship is my fav. of those

This could be a very popular line in 2015 :thumbup:

The terms 'elf' and 'fairy' are still subjective in English. I have a whole rant that I could go into about the entomology of the words, and their cultural derivations and deviations.

Entomology of the words? The words are bugs? :tongue:

O dear.

Grey dolphins would have been good. Pink dolphins I can live without.

Do you realize that pink dolphins actually exist in real life? Just do a Google image search for "Amazon River Dolphin". Most of the resulting images are pink-colored, sometimes with mottled purplish-gray patterns.

Anyway, the sets and art direction for this theme look amazing. Elemental powers? Magical animal companions? If the final sets are as impressive as what I see here (and it has strong media support) I'll almost be tempted to collect this theme. It feels very much like a girlier version of the themes I already love, like BIONICLE and Ninjago, wrapped up in the trappings of the Narnia books (notice that the packaging includes what looks like a human girl in human clothes, and one of the sets also includes what looks like a human boy — our links to this fantasy world) and other childrens' and young adult fantasy tropes.

If AFOLs can't appreciate this theme as a decidedly new endeavor for fantasy LEGO themes (too much estrogen or whatever), then it's their loss. I think this looks beautiful. I can only hope that it gets its own cartoon and book series so we can see this amazing world in even more depth. So far this theme has not only met but also exceeded my personal expectations.

EDIT: Every time I look at this theme I see more amazing details. The squirrel has a NUT CATAPULT!

Looks like Naida is a water elemental, Aira is an air elemental, Farran is an earth elemental (and I think... a boy? That's nice), and Azari is a fire elemental. They all seem like the most amazing characters and we haven't even heard anything about their personalities yet!

The Elves' Treetop Hideaway seems to be where the portal is that the human characters use to access this world. I wonder what the human characters' names are.

EDIT 2: There is a map with four magical keys on it and the keys seem to be spread throughout the sets. This IS the girls' answer to Ninjago that I dreamed of!

I spent so much time doodling elemental fantasy races when I was in high school, you guys. High school me probably would have already bought every one of these sets if it had come out back then.

Edited by Aanchir

Well I will be buying that 9.99 set just for those scissors! And I absolutely adore the new decorative fence/balcony panel. The amount of new molds/colour combinations that are being introduced is really wonderful.

I'm with you on this. This theme looks fantastic for parts. That fence is perfect for Rivendell. And purple leaves is a win.

The purple leaves looks nice but is the other color of leaves in 41072 silver or white? I am not sure that this is a theme that I will pick up but I would not Bricklinking some parts.

The purple leaves looks nice but is the other color of leaves in 41072 silver or white? I am not sure that this is a theme that I will pick up but I would not Bricklinking some parts.

I actually think it's Lavender—a fairly rare newer color that's appeared occasionally in several Friends sets (most prefer to use the darker shade, Medium Lavender). It seems to also be used in much greater quantities in the Friends house for next year.

I hate to say it, but this looks like a better and more accurate World of Warcraft theme than what Megabloks produced. And call me crazy, but I think I kind of like it. There are tons of neat colors and parts and designs here. Stuff that I can really make use of. The sail alone...

Plus I really really like the idea of a girl focused Fantasy Theme. I just wish it wasn't the creepy Minidolls. (We hateses the Minidolls yes we do! Hateseses them! They steals the precious...)