Sign in to follow this  
Izzy

New Kid on the block

Hello All Fellow Bucaneers,

My name is Cutlass_Iz, but my friends call me Izzy. I am 22 years old and from Australia... and slightly obsessed with the original pirate lego. I have a somewhat humble collection of all things pirate, but it makes me happy.

Pleased to meet you all.

Welcome to this forum, nice to see someone of my exact age for a change... :-)

There is plenty to discuss here regarding Pirates, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your time. Any creations to show us?

We take Pirate fans of all experiences and collections! Hope to see you in our MOC forum soon!

Welcome to EB!!

There is plenty to discuss here regarding Pirates, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your time.

Oh yes, indeed there is plenty and plenty more more to come!

This is the second Pirate LEGO fan from Australia this week - finally I learn who my eBay competitors are X-D

Welcome Izzy!

Can you tell us something more about your Pirate collection?

Welcome to EuroBricks cutlass_iz! *pirate* . Enjoy your time and be sure to check the INDEX's in The Great Library of Honduras of the Pirate Forum to see lot's of MOC creations!

Hello and welcome! *y*

Keep on cutting. X-D

SD4127.jpg

Arrr matey, welcome aboard! As long as you collection makes you happy it's good, isn't it! :-D

Mr Tiber

why thankyou all... i feel very welcome already.

no mister phes, i'm not buying out all your bids on ebay. i very rarely get to go on due to lack of booty.

my collection is not all original pirate lego, i have some of the 4+ stuff, (shame shame, please don't banish me :-$ ) but i have many other things of piratical nature like a pirate puppet and game called "tricksy pirate" that i got from "the singing whale" in melbourne, a most delightful little toy store. and also many many many other little figurines and toys of all types of pirate things, that i have on display together surrounded by gold coins. It looks quite awesome, if i have to say so myself.

i recently went back home to my mothers place and raided our old lego boxes from when we were younglings and stole all the pirate lego that she was keeping for the grandkids, i figured they wouldnt appreciate them as much as i do. and it has boosted my meager collection a little. mostly minifigs but very nice all the same.

Welcome. I'm sure You'll feel at home in the Pirates section with Phes and the rest of the scruffy crewmates there.

KimT

I don't know how to crop my pictures down so the aren't 2.2 MB each. |-/ oh well.

8-| i have a mac not windows.

Ah wrong choice from the beginning X-D

X-O That doesn't help me at all... how can you all admire my fine collection of STUFF if i cannot show them to you.

*yoda* "then imagine them you must"

X-O That doesn't help me at all... how can you all admire my fine collection of STUFF if i cannot show them to you.

*yoda* "then imagine them you must"

It

Arr! Ahoy to ye, madam!

You will surely enjoy your stay, here. Everyone's pretty cool and collected. Our members have built some fantastic pirate creations, if you need any inspiration or just want to admire.

Arr! Ahoy to ye, madam!

You will surely enjoy your stay, here. Everyone's pretty cool and collected. Our members have built some fantastic pirate creations, if you need any inspiration or just want to admire.

Ahoy there me hearty.... thank you for your kind regards, I am enjoying myself immensly already.

Hi Izzy,

How are you? Welcome to EB. I'm new here and I did enjoy the help from the members.

See you around & have fun.

Hey and welcome!

This is the second Pirate LEGO fan from Australia this week - finally I learn who my eBay competitors are X-D

That can't be good for their health... ;-)

God Bless,

Nathan