Sign in to follow this  
CopMike

Legoland Miniland Billund car Moc competiton - Winner(s)

The awesome Legoland Miniland Billund car Moc competiton has ended, here´s the rules and all entries.

And we have one or actually two winners!

The winner of the competiton and who´s model is going be put into the Legoland Miniland this weekend 26-27 of april is - LasseD

1front.jpg

with his 2014 Seat Leon SC :wub:!

And also a winners in a new catagory, totally insane amount of very good entries overall entries - Lego911

eurobricks_seat_challenge_ibiza_update_3dr_b.png

as an example!

Lego911´s entries are a bit too detailed for Miniland as of now, but will be given the chance to simplifie a model to be put into Miniland at a later date!

So we have two winners :sweet:!

On top of the having their models be put into Miniland for thousands and thousands of people to see, they will also recieve a package of rare parts that will be sent to them!

And a special appreciation for Modulex Guy:

13604156144_a8fe20d6a1_c.jpg:

with his SEAT Mii City,

and dalekcann:

13650088293_a8194ba554.jpg

for his 2011 Seat Mii,

and Marin Stipković:

13667322024_658d8b7164.jpg

for his Seat Altea Freetrack.

Congratulations to LasseD. I'm looking forward to see it live at Klodsfest (Danish LEGO exhibition) in Roskilde in May. :classic:

Thanks. I was at Legoland today. The designer is looking forward to see what 911 comes up with where he doesn't have to make the doors open or interior look beautiful. His work is insanely impressive, and I'm also following the monthly Lugnut digest.

Meanwhile in Legoland, Billund:

somewhere_in_legoland.jpg

I forgot to take a picture, but the Seat Leon has replaced an old Citroén somewhere in the Miniland layout.

Edited by Lasse D

Lasse, That is a very, very cool car! Can't wait to see it soon! It would be a hoot to turn it into a remote control model, but making the wheels turn a corner would probably take a miracle.

These models are quite impressive; way to go, guys!

Congratulations LasseD.

A great job, and the engagement on evolving the build and design was very interesting and insightful.

Apologies for posting late, I have had some issues getting my account working properly - all fixed now though (thanks CopMike).

I am highly jealous of your visit to Billund. I have wanted to go F O R E V E R, but I am unfortunately on the other side of the world. I will endeavour to keep everyone informed as I modify one of my models to join LasseD's in Miniland.

If someone is able to photographs the model(s) in place in Miniland and post, that would be much appreciated.

Peter

The placement of Lasse D´s car:

gallery_148_20_617886.jpg

Which is new and beautiful :wub: and which is just ....... old?

gallery_148_20_80326.jpg

gallery_148_20_606082.jpg

LasseD standing proud in an Eurobricks t-shirt while the Legoland Princess adresses the crowd! What´s inside the box?

gallery_148_20_163032.jpg

It´s a red SEAT Legoland Miniland car :wub: !

Yes. I got the shirt so that I could grow in it, or use it as a night gown. :laugh:

> lego911

Thanks. And congratulations to you too. Do you know which of your models you will be converting to a Legoland version?