Sign in to follow this  
eliza

MOC: Costume Shop Modular

My latest modular is a costume shop. This is a full three story modular so it has the full height, but is only 24 studs wide.

costume1.jpg

The costume shop is pretty small. The back room is where the costumes and there is a small changing room under the stairs.

costume2.jpg

This Revolutionary War re-enactor is buying a hat to complete his ensemble.

costume3.jpg

costume4.jpg

Upstairs are two one bedroom apartments. These have the luxury of private baths!

costume5.jpg

costume7.jpg

The back with fire escape still needs a little work.

costume6.jpg

Finally for size comparison with the Fire Brigade and my small Florist shop. I like a variety of building sizes.

costume8.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Nice! I love the colours in the facade and how you have done the shopfront and laid out each apartment. Great use of space!

I'm with Kristel on this one - it's very well done and the colour choices are great. I also very much like the back of it, it's a part of a modular that often turns out boring, but you've managed to create something interesting to look at there as well.

Another awesome modular 'eliza', I really like the living areas, etc.,. :grin:

Keep them coming 'eliza' and Brick On ! :grin:

That's really cute! (and I don't mean that in a bad way - just to be clear) I like the size and colors, the back looks great, cool details in the apartment interiors. A great MOC all around.

I really like this modular, the interior is particularly good considering the limited space you had to work with! I also like the colour scheme of the façade, it works really well!

Great work and happy building :laugh:

That's just beautiful. I love the worn feel to the front you achieved with the random masonry bricks, and those violet awnings! :wub:

This worn-out aesthetic is exactly what I'm shooting for in my next build. I have a feeling I'll be drawing a lot of inspiration from this MOC.

Love this! I love how it gives you the opportunity to use minifigs from other non-city sets, I may have to do my own take on a costume shop for our next modular :) oh and I love the sewing machine, simple, but totally recognizable.

Very creative...using other mini-figs from other themes to create a modular costume shop for your city. I like the details of the window facade.