Siegfried

EB Xmas Raffle 2013: Now on!

I won! Fantastic! Iron Man! Iron Patriot! War Machine! And a Kryptonian Badass* Thank you very much!

*Haven't seen Man of Steel yet

I've probably made some mistake but I thought it best to check, I counted 216 entries into this raffle instead of the 165 that copmike said. Have I screwed up? If there are more than 165 entries, have the others been put into the raffle? I just thought I'd check.

CopMike still has't read my message...

Didn't you read this message? Please be patient.

I think I´ve written in a couple of places, and Sinner also, that I´m super busy and will start sending out the prizes later on. And therefore I don´t read the messages before :hmpf_bad: !

Wow. I just saw my picture appear on the calendar page, and I just saw my name appear under the LOTR ghosts and Aragon. No matter what happens this day, this day is awesome! Thanks a lot! It seems i will have a visit from three ghosts for christmas...

I've probably made some mistake but I thought it best to check, I counted 216 entries into this raffle instead of the 165 that copmike said. Have I screwed up? If there are more than 165 entries, have the others been put into the raffle? I just thought I'd check.

Well if you only rushed through the topic and counted the images you're surely wrong since there was a lot of quoting going on telling which entries people liked ...

And an important rule by making an entry was to have fun and anyone not obeying that rule, got disqualified! :laugh:

Huzzah! I was picked for the prize I had my eyes on! Also, congrats to all of the other winners out there.

Whenever I try to access CopMike's profile, a message comes up saying that I am not permitted to view it. Does this mean I need to post ten messages on the forums before I can PM him?

Edited by Lancethecat

Whenever I try to access CopMike's profile, a message comes up saying that I am not permitted to view it. Does this mean I need to post ten messages on the forums before I can PM him?

Yep. It's as simple as that. :wink:

WoW, we win! I mean my daughter (i post her creation) and me.

Thanks CopMike for event!

Now i need another 7 posts, because i had only 3 :)

And good luck to everyone!

Yippi-Ki-Yay!!! I won on Sunday with my Die Hard themed ornament, literally moments after I'd finished watching Die Hard on TV, and I won figs from my favourite theme! - Coincidence? Fate? or did the ritualistic sacrifice of a goat finally pay dividends?

Huge thanks to CopMike and Sinner for all their much appreciated efforts hosting this EB event :thumbup: and then even more thanks to CopMike for having the patience of a saint :wink:

How many entries exists? 6 winners every of the 24 days. That are 144 winners. I am waiting :wink:

CopMike wrote somewhere that there are 165 entries. So 144/165=87.2% chance of winning - at least at the beginning.

Woohoo! My name popped up on the list for the LR figures - Thanks CopMike/Sinner/EB for organizing/running the raffle and all the hard work that entails!

Yahoo, I won :D , And after seeing the hobbit the other day i am very happy to have more elves. Cant wait to get my new figures. cheers everyone.

I have still not had the luck to win, but have discovered something that puzzles me....

I came to look at the page 9 of the EB Xmas Raffle 2013 http://www.eurobrick...ic=88420&st=200

where my post is the first and was very surprised to find out that not a single of the 25 users on that page had won here by day 20. That seems almost like a statistical impossibility that no one from that page has been drawn as winners now also considering that there only is 12 pages of participants.

So my question to the people doing this years draw; has something gone wrong and has the page 9 participants not been added to the draw this year?

(I have also mailed this question directly to CopMike)

Edited by Dane