Wellcome to my new machine, it is a Komatsu D575.

Functional features

- 8 bogies

- 2 flexible track idlers

- Suspended undercarriage

- Tracks

- 8 cylinders:

2 independent blade lift cylinders

2 blade angle cylinders

2 ripper lift cylinders

2 ripper angle cylinders

- Blade

- Adjustable ripper

- Operable door

- Extinguisher, you never knows... (not functional yet :laugh: ).

What's in it?

It has 5 motors, 3 normal ones and 2 L-motors, 3 receptors, 1 rechargeable battery,

5 pneumatics valves, 2 pumps, a 2 speed gearbox, a small linear actuator and a lot of pieces more.

How it works?

First gear -

Channel 1 - Left and right tracks.

Channel 2 - 2 ripper lift cylinders and 2 ripper angle cylinders.

Second gear -

Channel 1 - 2 pumps and 2 blade angle cylinders.

Channel 2 - Left blade lift cylinder and right blade lift cylinder (tilt function).

Channel 4 gearbox shift.

I hope you like, I'm still doing more pics and the video...

owxw.jpg

Edited by jorgeopesi

This is absoultley stunning! The amount of functions and the realistic looks are amazing!This has to be the the best bulldozer MOC that i've seen

Nice dozer Jorge. :classic:

I too would like to make a dozer,a pneumatic one as well.But who knows when I will get the time....

Well done. That is up there with all the other mammoth dozers and excavators I've seen. Truly brilliant and it will inspire others to build to that scale.

H :thumbup:

Absolutely awesome! I almost expect heaps of black smoke and a growling 12 cylinder diesel engine sound in the video!;-)

Absolutely awesome! I almost expect heaps of black smoke and a growling 12 cylinder diesel engine sound in the video!;-)

:laugh: , with such internal mechanism I had not have enough room to put a 12V fake engine :angry: . Thank you for your comments, what I really want is more people doing heavy machinery.

Very nice MOC! I especially like the tracks. They look like they provide far better traction than the regular track links.

Very, very nice MOC. Well done! Is there any chance of you creating (paid) instructions?

By the way, I like the functionality of the tracks - seems to provide good traction - but they seem a bit too 'narrow'. Or is it just me?

Edited by jantjeuh

Very, very nice MOC. Well done! Is there any chance of you creating (paid) instructions?

By the way, I like the functionality of the tracks - seems to provide good traction - but they seem a bit too 'narrow'. Or is it just me?

In fact is the opposite, the tracks are a little wide in proportion with the real one, everybody thinks that machinery tracks are wide and they are very narrow. They have too much traction and they give me problems when the machine turns, I need another ones more rigid and narrow and I think that... obviously in black but I have to wait for the pieces :cry_sad: .

It is a expensive MOC and I don´t have any idea to make instructions sorry... for the moment... :wink: .

Edited by jorgeopesi

What is the black part? Rigid hose?

Just plastic and no rubber may not provide enough friction. What are the problems when machine turns? Tracks tend to fell off the sprockets?

What is the black part? Rigid hose?

Just plastic and no rubber may not provide enough friction. What are the problems when machine turns? Tracks tend to fell off the sprockets?

Rigid hose yes and just this is the problem, I have to do more rigid the tracks because they are too elastic or use more red gears, 2´5 kg the machine...

Edited by jorgeopesi

Great looking machine, although the front blade looks almost too big.

tim

Edited by timslegos

Can't you just use 4L bars to avoid cutting tons of rigid hose?

No, There is no room between 4L bar and 4L bar for the yellow gear teeth if you use a rigid track, believe me I have tried everything about custom tracks...

Edited by jorgeopesi