Sign in to follow this  
burlogh

Troll Dreadbringer

*huh* That is a big battle wagon! I like how massive the wheels are and the landscape is excellent :thumbup: The warg looks puny next to it :laugh:

That thing is mega huge! Does it have an interior? I really like how it keeps with the troll style, but the Triceratops driving it are fun. The original Tower Siege set goes down as one of my favourite sets ever, and this tops it by far.

Incredible work! Love the wheels and the wood work is fantastic! Love how it's being pulled by the dinosaurs! Great work!

Excellent (and gigantic) siege engine, those wheels look very good :thumbup:

The tree and foliage are very cool as well :sweet:

Sweet! The useage of dinosaurs makes it infinitely cool. More MOCs need dinosaurs!

That's epic. NPU of the sails from the warship as giant banners, I wouldn't have thought of that.

Edited by Kadabra

7041 giant wheel, Dino series triceratops, excellent siege engine and landscaping, with addition of cave troll and wargs. WOW!!!

Edited by songwm

Thank you for the comments!

This baby already have a clan banner, it belongs to the glorious Outlaws of Roawia :)

That thing is mega huge! Does it have an interior?

Yes, it is detailed inside too. Every floor is 9 brick height, connected by stairs and ladders. There are weapon racks, crates and barrels inside for siege equipements and supplies.

That's epic. NPU of the sails from the warship as giant banners, I wouldn't have thought of that.

Thanks :) I've got 6 sails for months ago and really wanted to use them. I think troll symbol is one of the bests LEGO ever made. I could kill for official torso and breastplate with it *dreaming*

I feel I am repeating everyone else, but this thing is just massive and awesome. I didn't even notice the warg's at first because they are dwarfed by the giant wheels and dinosaurs. I think my favorite part are the wheels, the size and design is incredible.

Spectacular. Now you just need to build an appropriately sized castle for them to attack. :tongue:

Wow! That enormous!

Very impressive woodwork on the sides of the siege tower, and I like that you've "supersized" everything; triceratops-es instead of horses, sail instead of banner, boulders instead of smaller boulders, that sort of thing.

Good luck in the contest.

I like it - but what happens when it gets close to a castle wall - are the dinosaurs unhitched and the tower pushed closer by hand? At the moment the drawbridge with the orcs on it isn't able to reach past the dinosaurs' backs meaning they will have trouble getting into a castle that way (maybe the trolls can just throw them over the battlements?).

Edited by TeufelHund

Thanks for the comments!

Wow! That enormous!

Very impressive woodwork on the sides of the siege tower, and I like that you've "supersized" everything; triceratops-es instead of horses, sail instead of banner, boulders instead of smaller boulders, that sort of thing.

Supersizing was the main goal. When I got my first 7041 Troll Battle Wheel I knew I will use those awesome wheels once for something real big and impressive.

I like it - but what happens when it gets close to a castle wall - are the dinosaurs unhitched and the tower pushed closer by hand?

That's why we keep cave trolls despite of their smell ;)

Absolutely wow wow wow! Landscape, dirt road, wheels, figure placement... spectacular!

On a side note, I never noticed LEGO triceratops. Wish I had those as a kid!