I bought

42030 Volvo Wheel Loader

8110 Unimog

42009 Mobile Crane

42043 Mercedes Arocs

for 100€ each. All sets with instructions and boxes in wonderful condition.

Super prices. From what store did you buy these items?

I bought from a private seller. The poor guy had just split up with his girlfriend and had to sell his Lego due to moving to a smaller flat...

Bought a box of pieces and half built sets. for €100,-

for now i know for sure these models are completly in it.

8443: Pneumatic Log Loader

8460: Pneumatic Crane Truck

8868: Air Tech Claw Rig

8299: Search Sub

8277: Giant Model Set

8459: Pneumatic Front-End Loader

8479: Barcode Multi-Set this one is only missing the control unit

8456: Fiber Optic Multi Set

I bought these sets :

Private seller for 100€...

I sold every sets for a total of 362€ :devil:

@Michiel Sanders, I don't know where you live but I think I saw a control unit for set 8479 at marktplaats.nl for €29,50

Edited by vliet

Bought a box of pieces and half built sets. for €100,-

for now i know for sure these models are completly in it.

8299: Search Sub

8277: Giant Model Set

8459: Pneumatic Front-End Loader

8479: Barcode Multi-Set this one is only missing the control unit

8456: Fiber Optic Multi Set

And was it a bargain? No damaged/scratched bricks? I assume you bought it through Marktplaats. My experiences are bad there... Sets described as new, were received in very poor condition. Sometimes i had a good experience. Now i only buy 1 or 2 technic sets new a year. And they stay new, no matter how many times i (re)build them! :wink:

Lego Technic 9395

Lego Technic 42024 with Power Functions

Lego Technic 8048

+ 2 additional IR Receivers for 70 Euro

There's no secret. It's usually a case of being in or looking at the right place at the right time.

One signed 42056 for 0 Euro, I always wanted to write something here :blush: , it is a bad topic for just read :cry_sad: .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There's no secret. It's usually a case of being in or looking at the right place at the right time.

Guess I have bad luck then :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Guess I have bad luck then :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

This is so common.... I think everyone missed a good bargain. I am hoping for a nice 25% for christmas on lego sets at TRU. Want to buy 42055 let's see what happens

@Michiel Sanders, I don't know where you live but I think I saw a control unit for set 8479 at marktplaats.nl for €29,50

I found one for €10,- but thanks

And was it a bargain? No damaged/scratched bricks? I assume you bought it through Marktplaats. My experiences are bad there... Sets described as new, were received in very poor condition. Sometimes i had a good experience. Now i only buy 1 or 2 technic sets new a year. And they stay new, no matter how many times i (re)build them! :wink:

yes bought it trough marktplaats, it was advertised as a lot of parts with some manuals of smaller sets and some halfbuilt big sets in the storage bin.

a few of the slopes are missing but already got them from bricklink.

so for my feeling it was a good deal.

completly built these sets at the moment

8479: Barcode Multi-Set

8459: Pneumatic Front-End Loader b model, already got one.

only for the 8479 i knew on forehand it would be it.

Edited by michiel sanders

Smyths UK has a sale on (at least the one by me does). I couldn't resist, bought a 42056 for £200

Edited by allanp

Smyths UK has a sale on (at least the one by me does). I couldn't resist, bought a 42056 for £200

I've been thinking about driving to one this afternoon, I'm just not sure if I will better this price or not? ideally best price on Lego in the UK is usually around 33% off, either by straight discount or 3 for 2. Not saying that 20% is not bad, I just don't know if I can better that…..if I wait, but then wait how long.

ahhh, choices..

I did get a great deal on the Claas a couple of weeks ago, I'm a customer or Very in the UK, and I don't buy form them very often, maybe twice a year and only Lego when there is an offer and they have a habit of sending out really great offers just when I need them. As I had nothing outstanding with them on my account, they just sent out a £50 off when you spend £100 voucher to encourage me to spend, they had the Claas 42054 in the sale reduced from £120 to £105, so I snapped it up saving another £50, so price paid £55, I think that's pretty damm good deal and one I could not get elsewhere, even if I bought 3 of them from Argos, the only shame is the voucher only works once and when linked to my account, but it might be worth others considering signing up for next year.

Paul

...I did get a great deal on the Claas a couple of weeks ago, I'm a customer or Very in the UK, and I don't buy form them very often, maybe twice a year and only Lego when there is an offer and they have a habit of sending out really great offers just when I need them. As I had nothing outstanding with them on my account, they just sent out a £50 off when you spend £100 voucher to encourage me to spend, they had the Claas 42054 in the sale reduced from £120 to £105, so I snapped it up saving another £50, so price paid £55,..

Paul

I did this also but went through Top Cashback to save a further 5%.

Edited by grum64

Just ordered a 42054 CLAAS on Amazon US for $135. Get'em while the're hot!

Andy D

Amazon.co.uk is getting rid of 42042 Crawler crane for £70 if any of you folk don't have it already and want it for that price maybe

On 15-9-2016 at 10:22 PM, michiel sanders said:
Bering said:

yes bought it trough marktplaats, it was advertised as a lot of parts with some manuals of smaller sets and some halfbuilt big sets in the storage bin.

a few of the slopes are missing but already got them from bricklink.

so for my feeling it was a good deal.

completly built these sets at the moment

This week i was tempted to buy a Marktplaats "deal". The 8860 Car Chassis, 851 Tractor, 854 Go-Kart, 856 Bulldozer, 8845 Dune Buggy, 850 Forklift and 880 12-Volt motor. Bought it for 65 euro's. Boxes in perfect condition, instructions included. Pricewise a good deal. Pieces in mint condition (at first sight). Shiny and clean. But put it on another brick and cracks will appear... And most bushes and connectors are broken. After all, it is nearly 40 years old. So was it a bargain? I don't think so. Ordering all pieces will cost about 30 euro's. A good deal, but no bargain.

Edited by Bering