I guess I should said I BOUGHT about a hundred; there were still dozens left in the store that I was at.

I also had checked a couple other targets though and they were all completely out. So just depends on when you got there. First come first serve I guess...

I guess I should said I BOUGHT about a hundred; there were still dozens left in the store that I was at.

I also had checked a couple other targets though and they were all completely out. So just depends on when you got there. First come first serve I guess...

Around here they're $1.19

About a year ago I bought a police boat for .39....but according to target's inventory they had negative seven of that set...so buying that many is quite the steal.

I purchased 90 polybags yesterday at Target for $0.39 apiece. 51 ninjas, 21 fire helicopters and 18 Atlantis subs. I left plenty of helicopters for someone else...

Nice. I tried but my target was wiped out. Was really hoping to grab some ninjas too. Oh well.

I did actually manage to pick up some Monster 4 games on Shop@Home yesterday for $1.98 before they got sold out again. All those great monster heads :grin:

My 3 Targets still have it at the full price, not the extreme discounted price. Too bad.

Actually, more than likely the clearance prices have already been through the system and they are BACK to full price. IE, you were too late.

I guess I can't understand buying so many (100 or more) of these polybags since I'm not really a MOC'er. I would rather spend that on an actual set. I bought 1 or 2 a while back and didn't think they were all that great.

I guess I can't understand buying so many (100 or more) of these polybags since I'm not really a MOC'er. I would rather spend that on an actual set. I bought 1 or 2 a while back and didn't think they were all that great.

I don't really consider myself a big MOC'er, but at $.39 it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. I picked up 20 of the Republic Attack Shuttles, mostly because opportunities to get pieces for that cheap are pretty few and far between.

I have just been looking through some old boxes of Lego and came across a new set that I didn't even know that I owned.

I just found a brand new, although the box has a few minor creases, 6824 Space Dart I, which I didn't even know I owned.

What's the best find that anyone else has found?

Nice. I unfortunately have never found any surprises in my collection (I remember every set I own or have ever owned, and most of the parts and minifigs for most of those sets), but I have found interesting stuff in other places. I found a few dozen light blue and purple LEGO parts in a box of megabloks at a garage sale a few months ago.

Actually, more than likely the clearance prices have already been through the system and they are BACK to full price. IE, you were too late.

Not necessarily so, I was checking every couple days at the store I frequent near work, the Atlantis, Toy Story, NinjaGo and any of the others that were usually up at the lanes NEVER went clearance here. It's late and I'm being too lazy to dig up the set numbers, but the 2 poly bags that were stuck in the Halloween section did go clearance and thus 'poof' around here pretty quickly.

I just traded a guy off of craigslist for lego express train deluxe 100% complete and a bunch of loose legos for my second xbox 360 (I won from work). so excited to put it around my Christmas tree this year.

Thia post can be moved here Luck Lego Finds. Can a mod please move Thanks :classic: .

Nice find in your collection but like brickmac I know what I own. I forget I own sets or parts but remember when I see them though.

Edited by wokajablocka

I haven't been an LEGO collector for too too long, but sometimes I'll be browsing Bricklink, find a set, and at least 3 minutes after I do, it suddenly clicks 'oh, wait...I have that one.' :laugh:

Scored a complete used 7751 Ahsoka's Starfighter for NZ$56 (US$43) a couple of weeks ago - could do with new stickers - and a complete 8038 Battle of Endor from an adult collector for NZ$82 (US$63) yesterday. Sweet deals.

After keeping a vigilant eye out every time I visit Target, I finally found a single one of the Bullseye gift cards alone on a hook. These things disappear immediately and I'm happy I found one. Could never find these things last year. It basically amounts to free Lego. There's something like 30-40 bricks in there. You just have them put the minimum amount of $5 on the gift card and you keep the bricks and spend that gift card money later. Can't beat essentially free Lego, right?

Glendale CA lego shop has scorpions on the brick wall. I'm so used to seeing them in the BAM box only. I couldn't resist buying a cup.

I went to a grage sale on the weekend a picked up my best Lego score. Had 13 shopping bags of lego for $4 a bag. Each bag contained about 1.2kg (2.5 pounds). Someone had just bought another lot from them befor I got there, but when I got home after getting the junk out of it I was left with around 13-14kg (30 pounds) of Lego. They said I could have it for $50, $2 off the total price. She asked am I happy with this and I said yeah (laughing and rubbing my hands in my head). When I sorted out just the minifigs there was over 100 figs, ranging from Batman, Indiana Jones and Star Wars. I was missing some figs from some sets but still got Batman Arkham Asylum Batman, Pison Ivy, Nightwing, Scarecrow but missing the Riddler and the guards. Got Mr freeze as well. From Star Wars I got origianl Padime, battle droids, supper battledroids, Lobot, Bib Fontana, mutiple clones, plus parts for mutliple figs, some of that what I needed to compleate other figs. 5 Batman figs would sell for around $100 alone.

So I got a deal of around $3.30 per KG with themed Lego included, best I have ever got! :grin: Im sure people will be jelous and it will be hard to beat that deal.

Checked a Salvation Army the other day and found this set 8510-1.jpg

for 1$!!! I got it mainly for the black Halberds, there are only 252 of them in total on Bricklink, the cheapest at 40 cents a piece. Not the best find ever, but my first at a Salvation Army. My little brother has found one of these 7239-1.jpg?0

at the same store for 3$, it was only missing one piece.

Edited by soccerkid6

Almost 10 years ago. I found a $30 incomplete Cahdok and Gahdok set, the 2 Bohrok Queens, at KB Toys. It was an incomplete set but still, it was still available 2 years after the Bohrok line had ended. I'm really glad I got it for my birthday even though I really could have only built one of them. They run at least $100 now.

After keeping a vigilant eye out every time I visit Target, I finally found a single one of the Bullseye gift cards alone on a hook. These things disappear immediately and I'm happy I found one. Could never find these things last year. It basically amounts to free Lego. There's something like 30-40 bricks in there. You just have them put the minimum amount of $5 on the gift card and you keep the bricks and spend that gift card money later. Can't beat essentially free Lego, right?

picked up like 4 of these I agree its free lego and they are cool sets

I had a good result after replying to an advert on Gumtree. For the grand old sum of £6 I got this little lot-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/shane320i/IMG_4840.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/shane320i/IMG_4842.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/shane320i/IMG_4841.jpg

I've already started sorting through it and have found these sets so far-

Space Police III 5971 Gold Heist - missing a few stickers and one rocket piece

Star Wars - 7749 Echo Base - Complete

Star Wars - 8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack - Missing a complete clone trooper

Not bad for the money and there's still plenty of parts/sets to find :wink:

Edited by charlieboy