Shadows

Welcome to Ameribricks.com - Major Changes Coming!

Month? America month is now every month!

We need a new month! We'll call it Americanuary! :sweet:

So does this mean no theme moth for April?

Oh and btw, the banner still isn't showing! :cry_sad:

As Shadows said in the first post, you can preview Ameribricks at http://www.ameribricks.us/forum/. I think Bonaparte and the admin team will be implementing the changes slowly over the next few weeks, though I'm no expert on the tech side of things.

Well, it's April the Second, so I guess it's real!

EDIT: Guys, someone needs to tell Rick!

For the tenth(!) time in a row already, Eurobricks moderator WhiteFang brings us a thorough and detailed review of the Collectible Minifigures.
Edited by Devorath

As Shadows said in the first post, you can preview Ameribricks at http://www.ameribricks.us/forum/. I think Bonaparte and the admin team will be implementing the changes slowly over the next few weeks, though I'm no expert on the tech side of things.

It works fine now! If this is real, buy am I loving every bit of it!

In Euroland it is still April the first...

Irrelevant. In America it's still April the First, if that's what you mean. :tongue:

It works fine now! If this is real, buy am I loving every bit of it!

It's working on my potato!

Edited by Devorath

Good idea! :sweet: It's almost as easy to gain citizenship. Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Canada...

*Arkansas*

I understand the change, but I am really not a fan at all. I feel like some of the charm of Eurobricks has been taken away. And the name Ameribricks just sounds bad in my opinion. I'm never gonna be able to look at this site the same way again, and my usage may significantly go down because of it.

If this is true then i will be visiting this site more often. Its a shame its nothing more than an April Fools joke. To bad really. :(

Well, it's April the Second, so I guess it's real!

Well, it's still April 1st for almost three hours here, but obviously everything now revolves around American time zones...

Oh, and by the way:

toast.jpg

I have no idea how you guys pulled that off, but my toaster is now amazing. I guess being able to do stuff like that is part of the awesomeness that is being American.

Edited by L@go

*Arkansas*

Is that the final form of Kansas or something? :wacko:

At first i was really pist off, Because everything is Amarican theese days. Then i remember'd what date we have today.

And all of a sudden, i was pretty amused hehe.

Not sure if misguided April Fools prank or reality. If it is reality, Ameribricks is a completely unnecessary change, it sounds tacky and is a really sad way of disconnecting from the sites roots.

I doubt it is an April Fools prank. I mean, the admin renamed all the topics with Eurobricks in the title/post to say Ameribricks. Anyway, buying a whole new domain is a bit extreme for an April Fools prank, no?

Not sure if misguided April Fools prank or reality. If it is reality, Ameribricks is a completely unnecessary change, it sounds tacky and is a really sad way of disconnecting from the sites roots.

It's 100% real. Events after Germany will alternate between Florida and California!

I have no idea how you guys pulled that off, but my toaster is now amazing. I guess being able to do stuff like that is part of the awesomeness that is being American.

I just checked my Minifig display, and sure enough, Darth Vader & Emperor Palpatine are now Ameribricks custom George W. Bush & Donald Rumsfeld figures. Hot Damn :wub_drool: !!

Considering you haven't read the last eight (8) pages, you just won a free green card :thumbup:, and will be able to apply for US citizenship a.s.a.p.

I doubt it is an April Fools prank. I mean, the admin renamed all the topics with Eurobricks in the title/post to say Ameribricks. Anyway, buying a whole new domain is a bit extreme for an April Fools prank, no?

That's the truth, and nothing else :devil:

OK, it's well and truly the 2nd of April now. Can we please go back to being Eurobricks? The new banner is really starting to hurt my eyes.

MORE GENOCIDE! Luckily, most successful countries in the world have their fair share of it, so be it EuroBricks, AmeriBricks, or the inevitable 2020 shift to AsiaBricks, we'll be able to get the accurate amount of genocide in to satisfy members like hjmediastudios, and their desire to see genocide represented in the AFOL market.

I was quite perturbed in the planning stages that there wouldn't be enough genocide, so I'm happy to report that a little extra has been thrown in just to make sure. :sweet:

tumblr_m9192qcMqQ1r47wsdo1_400.gif

And if I see one more person call "SOCCER" FOOTBALL, I will be sure to report you to the nearest moderator. At Ameribricks we recognize the REAL football as the greatest sport ever. You can keep your panzy game of soccer back at Eurobricks.

OK, it's well and truly the 2nd of April now. Can we please go back to being Eurobricks? The new banner is really starting to hurt my eyes.

It's still 04/01/13 here in the good ol' United State of 'MUHRIKA!