sheo

MOC: Modular Railway Station

Very nice! I was actually looking for a modular train station today! So much detail and I love the cafe!

this is beyond words....a lot of sweat and blood must be put into this work ..lol...! Awesome details, especially the bas relief of Lego emerald night!

Congratulations on the great work! I took such a long time to look at all the photos. Well done on the rat's nest and station building, and the train it comes with is gorgeous.

The attention to detail is amazing. So much packed into such a small space. I guess my favorite part is the relief sculpture.

Sheo this big station is stunning! *oh2*

I love your super-detailed work ...the funny scenes you have done with the passengers luggage and the bloodthirsty technician with the hammer, the house of the mouse, the bathroom ...all perfectly fits in harmony. :laugh::wub:

...and the train? ...Oh my gosh... this is superb! You can start a new topic just for this blue piece of art! :excited:

Thanks for sharing!

Yes, fantastic job Sheo! So many little thing you included in this huge MOC. I got a kick out of the holes the rat has to to scurry about. The train is very nice as well, the auto doors are great. Very well done :classic:

A fantastic MOC!

I love the roof; the arches are wonderful.

One question though; if the station was constructed in 2012 and now it is crumbling, have you taken legal action against Dodgey Brothers, the builders?

Also, did the worker kill that rat?

Wow huge station and great work! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I like the ticket office and the beautiful bar! Very nice details! :wub:

The sliding doors on the train are a great touch! :wub_drool:

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for warm response!

I hope that my MOC gave you some inspiration!

Are there any instructions available?

Unfortunately, I had got problems with the instructions when I needed them for myself. I used LDD to create the prototype and it was not able to generate correct instructions automatically. :(

You should get this on cuusoo

I'm afraid this is not a CUUSOO type of project. :( As for CUUSOO, I think the cake is a lie. ;)

How long did that take to build?

About half a year from the idea to the final model. However, most of the time I spent waiting for shipments from Bricklink. The building itself did not take too long.

One question though; if the station was constructed in 2012 and now it is crumbling, have you taken legal action against Dodgey Brothers, the builders?

I tried to contact them, but their office is abandoned and the phone doesn't answer! :oh3:

Also, did the worker kill that rat?

No. The rat was lucky to escape the evil technician, and the old repairman has poor eyesight so he didn't even notice the rat. :)

Edited by sheo

The station is cool and the train is amazing!

I especially like the bogie design of the train.

The interior detailing in the station is very well done, especially the decal above the ticket office.

I rarely spend as much time in a topic as I did for this one. The amazing pics kept on coming and I guess it took me 20 minutes the look at everything. Your MOC is simply stunning, With tons of much details and a clear love for architecture and trains. You are a great builder but also an entertainer!

Oh god, this is a huge creation! I love all the details like the little basement for the rat and the train interior! Just awesome and I am speechless!

Now you inspire me to work on my own train!

Edited by niteangel

My favorite parts are the train-relief, the awesome way you've written the year it was constructed and all the little functions like the "automatic" doors, which make it look very complicated yet very "LEGO-ish". The sculpted train "head" is also great and the fact that you've integrated opening doors into the train as well is just train plain awesome. Aaand you've made it fit with the other modulars and added a secret reactor area.

To sum up, this is awesome.

Edited by DraikNova

Incredible! an amazing job! There are no words ... *oh2*

an estimate of the number of parts used?

Words cannot describe how lovely this Station is. I love it, it's simply marvelous.Every little detail, every little nook, it's excellent. Thank you for sharing, you deserved that front page!

Thank you all for the comments! :blush:

an estimate of the number of parts used?

Approximately 11500 parts for the whole MOC.

My goodness, amazing job on the set you've made. I'm very impressed especially by all the technicalities of the train in the set. Would love to see more from you if there is, keep it up.