cimddwc

MOC: Modular Pharmacy & Doctors

This is an impressive build. Naturally the shape catches the eye since it isn't done as often. You did an outstanding job capturing the appropriate shape. I really like the grill bricks to add texture. I hadn't considered doing that to that degree, but it works. And it helps with the tan coloring to not feel so drab. I really like the tower roof, but I agree about coloring. I think this looks good, but another color may look better. But I can understand the money issue.

Keep up the amazing work. I always look to your builds for inspiration for my own MOCs.

Aaaaand there goes my idea, but I guess you did it much better than I would've imagined :grin:

The floor desing in the pharmacy is great - so is the whole desing and idea of that building.

Cute and "freaking-me-out" details - like the Frankenstein Scene on the roof

Nice work and well done.

Thanks again!

Since some of you have mentioned the dome's color, I tried some quickly photoshopped variations:

8435246816_3797404558_z.jpg

original – dark tan

full sand green – sand green

I think bottom left has too much sand green, but the others are all okay, too. I'll keep the original. :)

Wow, how did I miss this? It's great. Well done! :wink:

I like it in sand green much better, but it is your choice! :classic:

Edited by PsyKater

Now this is what I call a creative take on the modular buildings! I love the curving end. Nice with some variation to the traditional corners :sweet:

And all the lovely details you've put in to this, both exterior and interior, love it :wub:

You've been

See it on Classic-Town.net

Great job! Love the shape and the top is awesome, as well as the interior details! :thumbup: Neat color-scheme as well, and the ground floor flooring especially looks fantastic!

Since some of you have mentioned the dome's color, I tried some quickly photoshopped variations:

I quite like the one on the bottom right. It makes the dome more prominent, while still fitting in with the style of the rest of the building.

South Station, North? Are we in the Twilight Zone? :grin:

You've done a beautiful job, thanks for sharing.

Joe

Thanks, everyone!

South Station, North? Are we in the Twilight Zone? :grin:

Nope, just at the north exit of the town's South Station. :)

Wow...I have found myself dropping in and out of this thread just to see what is possible if you have the Lego talent and creativity to die for!! Very inspiring work. There is a fantastic realism to this MOC without losing it's Lego innocence :blush:

Thanks!

Do you plan out builds before or just go for it?

A mixture of both. I usually plan the basic structure and some important details - on paper or in my mind, rarely in LDD -, try a few things, and make other things like some architectural decorations or many interiors in the course of building.

Very beautiful MOC (as always) ; i prefere the last one with a mix of sand green / tan.

Personally, I would add some windows on the side : with 3 windows instead of 2 per floor.

The interior is amazing.

Thanks for sharing

I like these alternative takes on the modulars, where the concept is twisted a bit.

Nice creative build and cool interiors!