WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

Hi all,

I'm having a hard time identifying this black piece I picked up from the Pick-A-Brick wall in Berlin.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/slrne93hpi91ktr/Photo%2019.7.2014%2019.01.40.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5h72p1spx84jk0x/Photo%2019.7.2014%2019.01.05.jpg

I got 7 of them and all of them have different numbers from 9-03 to 30-03 so I'm guessing it's a date and not a part code. I'm guessing based on the single stud that's in the middle of the 4 bars that it is pictured the right way up :)

If someone know this part I would be very grateful to know the partcode :)

Thank you in advance!

- Mika

It's a palm tree top (2566).

Edited by Aanchir

Hi all,

I'm having a hard time identifying this black piece I picked up from the Pick-A-Brick wall in Berlin.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/slrne93hpi91ktr/Photo%2019.7.2014%2019.01.40.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5h72p1spx84jk0x/Photo%2019.7.2014%2019.01.05.jpg

I got 7 of them and all of them have different numbers from 9-03 to 30-03 so I'm guessing it's a date and not a part code. I'm guessing based on the single stud that's in the middle of the 4 bars that it is pictured the right way up :)

If someone know this part I would be very grateful to know the partcode :)

Thank you in advance!

- Mika

The numbers indicate which mold was used for the part, and since it is a mold that makes multiples of that part in each pass or cycle, which mold cavity the part comes from. So one part is from the 9 th cavity of the third mold of that type. The other is from the 30 th cavity of the same mold.

Hi, I bought a large LEGO lot almost 3 years ago for the Star Wars sets. I've finally had the chance to go through the sets and realized there a lot of City sets. I appreciate any help in identifying what sets I have as I'm looking to break these sets down and label them.

c819f09e-f8df-4209-b408-0d696d0fe0a9.jpg

42527ec9-0c32-472b-bb6f-e5730b7f3ccf.jpg

imagejpg8.jpg

imagejpg7.jpg

imagejpg9.jpg

imagejpg3.jpg

imagejpg4.jpg

imagejpg6.jpgimagejpg5.jpg

Anybody know where these 3 are from? I'm guessing Star Wars, but I can't find the figs/sets

7M5iHCD.jpg

First one is from the older version of that luke from the 2004 cantina, Im guessing the third body is from Obi in 7661 given as that set comes with Kit fisto too (who we established the first body is from)

I've got a few parts in a bulk buy that I'm not sure about.

14549881499_0c435b0d12.jpg14549880399_c796a9506b.jpg

The bricks with side studs are hollow and have no identifiers on them, I'm wondering if they are actual Lego or a clone.

The technic pieces are unfamilar to me and I'd like to know what set they may have come from. I could probably find them

on Bricklink but I don't know where to start. The two on the right don't have Lego on the studs, but they sure seem like real Lego parts.

14550068717_23d0fc10c8_z.jpg

Bottom row, you have :

6641 Technic Changeover Catch, 4261 Technic Steering Arm, and 3651 Technic axle and pin connector - all used in a large number of sets.

I am not sure about the brick with knobs, the top part does it have a part number?

Edited by JGW3000

Thanks for the info on the technic bits.

As for the bricks with knobs both of the studs are open, so there are no numbers anywhere.

I'd never seen that piece with an open stud so I suspected it was a clone. Bionicle is something I have no knowledge of, thanks for identifying that part for me.

However, the technic part without "Lego" on the stud (3651 as said above) can be a real one: it is a rare case (maybe the only one?) of fullstud part that hasn't "Lego" written on it. Maybe it isn't really considered as a "stud", even if it can be used as one.

Edited by antp

I recently bought some PAB cups and I need some help identifying a part number for a printed slope. The part in question is white 2x2 decorated slope.

Design: Bottom: 6 switches, power button. Left: 7 buttons, 1 slider. Right: green screen with white crosshair.

At first I thought it to be this: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3039p34, but it's way off. I am unable (or incapable) to see it in BL catalog.

Any help is appreciated!

I'm in need of your help again guys!

Any idea what this is? It's a brown hooded cloak, bigger in scale than the minifigs. Is it even Lego?? It was in a big secondhand lot I got a while ago.

mzZod24.jpg

Many thanks!

Can anyone tell me where I can find the leg assembly on BrickLink found on this LotR minifig?

Do you mean set or where you can buy it? Set, Buy,