Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Just think about adding Throlar to that mix... and tremble in fear! :devil_laugh:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: A quest geared towards Jinnipher, Heckz, Lind and Throlar - someone write it, now. :laugh::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

That, my friend, is what is known as tempting fate.

I predict a 25% chance(if a moderator happens to see this topic), of Asphalt's title becoming either "***** Historian," "Tempts Fate," or "Could have earned a worst title," a 21% chance of Throlar's becoming "Understands the ways of the Moderators," and a 1% of mine becoming "Tells people the odds". Edited by Lind Whisperer

I predict a 25% chance(if a moderator happens to see this topic), of Asphalt's title becoming either "***** Historian," "Tempts Fate," or "Could have earned a worst title," a 21% chance of Throlar's becoming "Understands the ways of the Moderators," and a 1% of mine becoming "Tells people the odds".

I predict a 100% chance none of you are getting a title if you keep asking for it and doing semi suggestions yourselves :wink::tongue: .

That, my friend, is what is known as tempting fate.

well there was that one weekend in college, But Fate rarely even calls me anymore.

I predict a 100% chance none of you are getting a title if you keep asking for it and doing semi suggestions yourselves :wink::tongue: .

:thumbup:

Asking for them somehow makes it even less likely.

well there was that one weekend in college, But Fate rarely even calls me anymore.

She tempted you too? :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: I thought Fate and I had something unique...

:thumbup:

Asking for them somehow makes it even less likely.

Eh, titles get handed out so rarely anymore it's just fun to joke around. Really, I don't care too much about getting one - when I do get one, it'll likely be something ridiculously embarrassing - it's just fun to joke, and bandy about suggestions.

Welcome to Heroica, Pedguin! :classic:

A few corrections to your stats:

Power: 4

Defense: 2

Health: 10/10

Ether: 0/0 (Basic ether + level bonus + class bonus + artefact boosts + permanent boosts) (Knights don't use ether.)

Gold: 10

Equipment: (Weapon name) WP: 3, (Shield name) SP: 2

Inventory: Potion

Welcome, Pedguin! Can't wait to see your character.

Eh, titles get handed out so rarely anymore it's just fun to joke around. Really, I don't care too much about getting one - when I do get one, it'll likely be something ridiculously embarrassing - it's just fun to joke, and bandy about suggestions.

Unlike you, every word in each single one of my posts is a try to get me one of them sweet titles. :moar:

:sarcasm_smug: (or is it?)

I didn't even have to use words to get my title. I just had to format stuff like an idiot. :laugh:

Unlike you, every word in each single one of my posts is a try to get me one of them sweet titles. :moar:

:sarcasm_smug: (or is it?)

I move that Cutcobra's title be made "Tryin' to get me one of them thar sweet titles". :laugh:

I move that the word "title" get filtered to "tittie" so as to inhibit the excessive conversation about them. :hmpf:

...no wait, that would interfere with discussion of Heroica character titles, never mind. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Flipz

I move that the word "title" get filtered to "tittie" so as to inhibit the excessive conversation about them. :hmpf:

...no wait, that would interfere with discussion of Heroica character titles, never mind. :hmpf_bad:

Whose are bigger: Skrall or Lind? Discuss.

Edited by StickFig

143, the quest in which we establish fire is hot. :laugh:

Whose are bigger: Skrall or Lind? Discuss.

Well, Lind's title is The Vorpal Slayer, Gray Foxer, Breaker of Star-Invaders, Defender of Olegia Against Star-Invaders...

143, the quest in which we establish fire is hot. :laugh:

Unless it's breathed by an ice-drake... :laugh:

Well this got weird fast.

On another note, wecome Pedguin, glad to see someone new, though your sheild should be at three SP.

Well this got weird fast.

Agreed, Ambassador of Dwarves and Keeper of Contracts. :thumbup:

On another note, wecome Pedguin, glad to see someone new, though your sheild should be at three SP.

Actually, no - SP 2 is correct.

heroicarules2.jpg

Cree's power should be 4, though - Level 1 + WP: 3.

Well, Lind's title is The Vorpal Slayer, Gray Foxer, Breaker of Star-Invaders, Defender of Olegia Against Star-Invaders...

You mean made up titles. :hmpf:

Heckz' actual, hard earned titles like 'Super Sleuth' or 'School Inspector' are sure to instill fear in the hearts of people! :sweet::tongue:

Hey, all titles have been made up by somebody.

But only a doofus gives themselves titles...or a narcissistic megalomaniac.

Edited by UsernameMDM

Hey, Pretzel is all those things and he never gave himself a title...or a tittie for that matter. :tongue:

Hey, Pretzel is all those things and he never gave himself a title...or a tittie for that matter. :tongue:

No but he betrayed his party and screwed the whole quest...

No but he betrayed his party and screwed the whole quest...

That's hardly his fault.

Not to detract from the titles, titties and pussies conversation...but is the next Pandemonicon quest still on track? :sweet:

Psst, Sandy, Heckz needs some Gold from his Sleight of Hand. :wink: