Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

He's too high a level to tank, and we don't have good disables, plus I have a feeling we're tempting fate every time we stay and fight. The sword is awesome, but not worth failing a Quest over.

He's not the toughest enemy Heroica has ever faced. Skrall could easily one-shot him, because he's still Encouraged and Lucky.

It's a phoenix essence, the Fenghuang was a reverse prize to get an ethereal card.

The Genie is an Ethereal 6 = Fenghaung Essence.

Uh, any shared Quests?

Let's see...

5, 12, 38, FoG.

Couldn't remember what happened after Alexis wasn't talking to Ellaria.

Oh yah, and I have gone for a new look for Tesni too! I liked the stone army armour torso/leg combo and the red looks great with the armour and new shield.

Oh yah, and I have gone for a new look for Tesni too! I liked the stone army armour torso/leg combo and the red looks great with the armour and new shield.

Must say I really like the new design. Probably one of the coolest in the game right now. :thumbup:

He's not the toughest enemy Heroica has ever faced. Skrall could easily one-shot him, because he's still Encouraged and Lucky.

Well, almost one-shot. (It comes out to 936 damage on a SHIELD.)

If we had disables (Scrolls, effect bombs), I wouldn't hesitate; we'd take down the ultraviolet guy and the defensive guy, and then leave. What we don't want to risk is that guard captain coming back to bite us in the megablocks later on. :blush:

Well, almost one-shot. (It comes out to 936 damage on a SHIELD.)

If we had disables (Scrolls, effect bombs), I wouldn't hesitate; we'd take down the ultraviolet guy and the defensive guy, and then leave. What we don't want to risk is that guard captain coming back to bite us in the megablocks later on. :blush:

But she may have sweet loot too! I wonder if you can loot the bodies of the slain later...

But she may have sweet loot too! I wonder if you can loot the bodies of the slain later...

I thought of that, actually! But, ultimately, if it's some sort of situation where one of the Council dies for every fight we jump into out here, that's not going to end well. :sceptic:

I thought of that, actually! But, ultimately, if it's some sort of situation where one of the Council dies for every fight we jump into out here, that's not going to end well. :sceptic:

Depends on if you want to Quest to succeed or not. Seems your patron wants the Council to die...

You guys are lucky Boomingham wasn't brought along, I don't think he'd be able to abandon any single one of these people. :laugh:

Thanks for the replies, I think I might just give the game a break for a couple months or something after the Decamon Tournament is over. Maybe I'll like Grimwald better then. :laugh:

Y'all have no idea how many iterations this battle went through. :laugh:

Merry Christmas to all of you currently celebrating! I'll check in once or twice tomorrow if I can, otherwise I'll see you Christmas Day! :sweet:

Happy Holidays to all who celebrate, and happy days off from work to all who don't! I will be a little busy in the next three or four days, but will try my best to check in. :thumbup:

Happy Holidays! I don't shout Merry Christmas until it's the 25th, but I guess that's a more North American thing. I'll be relatively busy for the next few days, so I'll try to update when I can, but I expect the following few days will be slow here. :classic:

I didn't have much chance in that round, I did statistics and most my cards had a higher chance of losing rather than winning. Oh well, at least I get some prizes :grin:

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy (late) Hanukkah, and more! Hope your day(s) are filled with LEGO, Heroica, and fun.

What are these Christmas and Hanukkah etc. everyone's talking about? It's Grogmas, duh!