Sirens-of-Titan

The Market District (MOC)

I can't really add any more praise than is already here. It is a marvelous beast of a creation. Only thing I can say that hasn't, is to note the dead chicken in the foreground right on a couple of pics :tongue:

sign me up for four nights in "Gentle Maiden", starting next Friday ;)

Fantastic work mate!

All techniques make the whole build so real and lively.

The 45° windows look very well ind the wall.

Only the woodwork on the second house look a little bit more like a boarded old house like the shrieking shack from harry potter.

But that´s nothing in compare to the rest.

:thumbup:

This looks wonderful! You have really captured the look and feel here. So many things to like here, and you have pulled them all off excellently. Great use of bricks on many of the details and you've even added a short story! Well done on a great moc, now I really am gonna have to get off my big behind and start building again!

A great MOC indeed! I like all of it! It sure look like a busy street! Like the name of the Tavern!!!

de Gothia

Wow, what a wonderfully detailed scene! :wub: Good to see Vanek is back, that face fits him perfectly.

I can't believe how I missed this. Such an amazing and huge MOC! The building style is not only accurate to the Middle-ages, it is well built too! :thumbup: The ammount of detail is amazing, and there are so many little smart things in every corner.

This build makes me happy. :sweet: Excellent job!

I don't know how you manage to make all these stunning MOC's, Sirens of Titan! This is probably one of my favourites yet. There's so many wonderful techniques used, and it just looks beautiful. I notice that there seems to be some things behind the windows - is there a full interior? If so, I'd love to see it!

Well done, and thanks for sharing!

This is very inspiring! Everytime I look at the pictures, I find some new little technique or other detail. You certainly know how to tell a story with your bricks. I especially like all those different wall-textures.

Edited by Speedboat

I'm pretty sure that those blonde hair pieces represent hay.

Beautiful MOC

I would buy it if it was a set. :wub:

If I saw this on the shelf or at S@H, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase tis. This goes so far and above what the official MMV is. It would, however, pair pretty well with it. Job well done!

This is easily the best MOC I've seen in weeks. The detailing, the colors, the scenery - all perfect. My favorite detail has to be the way you did the various stain-glass windows, but the stone road is a close second. Keep it up. :thumbup:

What a fantastic MOC... I have nothing to add to other comments. This is pure awesomeness.

Great job and keep it up! :thumbup:

Wow, sensational work! I love the angled paving technique! :wub:

Thanks a lot for the compliments everyone, I am truly happy that you like it! :sweet:

To answer the question Gregorovich posed: No there isn't a full interior, these are mostly facades. There are items behind the windows to give the appearance of an interior thought. It's all smoke and mirrors. :grin: