Zepher

Eurodina - Sign In/Discussion

I would like to apologize to everyone, but I am in a production of the Crucible this weekend, and so will have to post a new day when the performances are over on Sunday.

Oh hey, I love that play! My cousin (the one who's playing Wilbur in our production of Charlotte's Web) was the girl who was always in bed, sick (or possessed, it's been a while).

Enjoy your play! Take your time with Day 5!

Again, I'm sorry. I need but one more day! I'm very sorry for the delay!

It's fine. We can all wait and build up the tension default_laugh2.gif

Sorry guys. I will be away from today till this coming Sunday. I will try to post and follow, while I am in the hotel. Hopefully, I could catch up.

Haha I told you guys you would regret voting me off! :tongue: Good luck to all the rest! thanks Zepher for letting me play!

Haha I told you guys you would regret voting me off! :tongue: Good luck to all the rest! thanks Zepher for letting me play!

I wouldn't say regret; at least there is no annoying stuttering now! :tongue:

I wouldn't say regret; at least there is no annoying stuttering now! :tongue:

Hey! It was an awesome character trait! :tongue: But no, if I survived longer, I would have had the stuttering begin to fade, like Erik loses his stutter due to the violence like it's been scared out of him!

Hey! It was an awesome character trait! :tongue: But no, if I survived longer, I would have had the stuttering begin to fade, like Erik loses his stutter due to the violence like it's been scared out of him!

I think you played admirably. Unfortunately, in these games, if you overdo your role, it'll make you a target.

Unfortunately, in these games, if you overdo your role, it'll make you a target.

Really? I never noticed... :grin:

Hey Zepher,

Thanks for letting me play in your game. My strategy was to be as silent as possible. Making very little comments not trying to stand out. Guess it didn't work out that well. :laugh: Enjoy the rest of the game you guys.

Edited by badboytje88

I don't mean to mini-mod, but I don't think you're supposed to edit posts, Burman.

Sorry to everyone, particularly Zepher, for my inactivity. Not only was my internet down, but I've also been quite busy with school coming to an end, getting work finished and so on. My network's running for now, but it will be back at full capacity on the 2nd/3rd of November, and so will I.

~Peace

Sorry formy inactivity!

I´m very busy these days and havn´t got the time for this sometimes. I´ll try to be on as much as possible.

Minxter

I don't mean to mini-mod, but I don't think you're supposed to edit posts, Burman.

I didn't do it strategically. I made a noticeable sentence error, it did not make sense to read. I thought it would be better that you guys understood what I said instead of getting confused.

Edited by Burman

I didn't do it strategically. I made a noticeable sentence error, it did not make sense to read. I thought it would be better that you guys understood what I said instead of getting confused.

No, it's never better to edit a post in a mafia game, for any reason, which is why there are usually rules against it. If you see that you've written something wrong you should instead make a follow-up post, and if you do this before anyone else has posted, and within (I think) 20 minutes, the board with automagically merge your posts into one.

I am deeply sorry to everybody, I completely forgot when I did it and will never do it again.

I apologise Zepher for pnly posting once today, it is because we were doing up a room in my house which involved painting four huge walls, a huge ceiling. Glossing the doors, windows and the skirting boards. Then we put up the bed and put up the very annoying blinds.

Anyway sorry about that.

I apologise Zepher for pnly posting once today, it is because we were doing up a room in my house which involved painting four huge walls, a huge ceiling. Glossing the doors, windows and the skirting boards. Then we put up the bed and put up the very annoying blinds.

Anyway sorry about that.

HOW DARE YOU HAVE TO DO OTHER THINGS! :wink:

New day should be up late afternoon tomorrow. GEt in any of the night actions by tonight.

Zeph, you uh, forgot my name in the final vote tally thing. No biggie, just... well, just feeding my perfectionism. It'll be fine. (Note to people: I did vote. Do not let it be said that I stand by not voting. :grin:)

~Peace

Looks like I am dead. :laugh:

It was fun while it lasted. Can't said I really played well and in fact, it was my worst performance in any Mafia Games ever, and of course, mainly because I am too distracted with other stuff. Good luck guys and continue to have great fun.

Thanks Zepher for hosting too. :classic:

Isn't it funny how both people I mentioned before I died got lynched? :devil:

Just a note for future convicted people - please refrain from posting until the morning. You never know what the night may bring. :devil: And thanks for playing Fangy! Also, thank you so much for keeping me in the loop folks. I know i don't post after each heads-up that so and so is going away, but they're still very helpful. I'm not looking to hammer you, but of course if you can't participate I need to know!

Day 6 will be up shortly! Things are starting to get even more fun!