WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Nope, not me and it seems someone changed another new title for you. :tongue:

:laugh:

"Likes to PoP rubber dwankies": Yet another variation, courtesy of the Dwankonator himself.

Updated once more and I got a new title too, :blush:

- Collectable Minifigs' summariser [ Got a new title. Not sure who gives this to me but I am sure its related to the recent Minifigs Series 2 campaign right from August to October 2010 by launching review, mystery treasure hunt, building contest, etc. ]

Glad you like it, WF. I thought you deserved a new one, after all the effor you put in those great contests :thumbup:

Glad you like it, WF. I thought you deserved a new one, after all the effor you put in those great contests :thumbup:

Love it!! Thanks LuxorV. :wub:

Had a corner ripped, but he's not alone! [ A cautionary tale of international shipping, a white Boba Fett, and tears. ]

101010 [ It's October 10th, 2010, or 10/10/10. 101010 is binary for 42, thus the day needs proper recognition. ]

101010 [ It's October 10th, 2010, or 10/10/10. 101010 is binary for 42, thus the day needs proper recognition. ]

Indeed it does! Really good one here :thumbup:

-A real Winter Mastermind [I thought of this Becasue of all of my recent Winter MOC's which I have been creating]

Sorry, The Red Brick, the staff gives you a title of their own creation when they wish to. Members are not able to think of their own titles.

This thread is for archiving new titles once you notice you've received one from a staff member.

I am having being receiving a new title in recent times.

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to...

For playing a part in some odd glitch.

The size of my waist.

192.22 - My life expectancy. It is unusually high, due to the two naturally occurring isotopes of izidium and rasdium.

83.8 - My life expectancy. It's a decidedly optimistic value considering the number of lethal free-roaming isotopes floating about these forums. Then again, it's nowhere near as impressive as 192.22

just curious, whats with all these new staff titles? I love the explanations of some! :laugh:

Have you all got into chemistry suddenly or something?

CF

The circumference of planet Earth measured across the highest point of the Himalaya mountain range

He's not senile, move along now-Given by Erdiebirdie, because he found out my secret.

1.4732-Me don't know why.

The Crucible - Because I'm still a witch.

101.07 - the number on my letterbox.

[258] - Because square brackets equal properness. And in 258 AD Gaul, Britain and Spain break off from the Roman Empire to form the Gallic Empire. Obelix is awesome. Can you see the connection now?