WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

All new titles to add to my list...

- Feed Me[i asked for an RSS Feed of Pirate Forum posts for the frontpage of Classic-Pirates.com[b]][/b]

- Crazy Me [Due to the fact I'm an insane genius :grin: ]

Till this update, we now have 99 Eurobricks Members' profiles recorded together with their past titles. :wub:

Well, it looks like not only Cuddles the monster has been making its rounds, but also a title-giving monster called a "mod", one that has been following the Hogwarts Mafia game. :laugh: So now I have lost my beautiful "To Infinity and Beyond" title to "Eternal Slumber" because my character was the first to be killed off. Oh well, that's the price you have to pay for entering Mafia games, I suppose. :sadnew:

Well, it looks like not only Cuddles the monster has been making its rounds, but also a title-giving monster called a "mod", one that has been following the Hogwarts Mafia game. :laugh:

Oh no, he got you too? default_tong.gif

Killed by the beast called "Cuddles": From Hogwarts Mafia, because I was killed by the Cerberus Cuddles on Night 1. I think it might've been WhiteFang. I'm not sure, but it sounds like something he would say. default_laugh_new.gif

Oh well, that's the price you have to pay for entering Mafia games, I suppose. :sadnew:

Hope you don't give up on them just yet. default_blink.gif

My title is "Captain Blue Hair is the Best" for the Tournament of Retribution, most of the redcoats had it at first.

But since I have been posting much over there it hasn't changed.

Ah, I forgot about this topic, so I guess I missed listing a few of my titles (that I've blissfully forgotten now), but here's the latest one:

The Future Hogwarts Headmistress [Given for apparently doing a good job with hosting the Hogwarts Mafia.]

I'm sorry, but 3D Brickthing's title is my new favourite of all time:

Plays Dress Up With His 'Action Figures'

:laugh:

I got the title for ToR II: Captain Green Hair Had all his Jupikes stolen.

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

Thanks for the new juicy title "Cyborg Chef Splatter". I might have to put that on a business card. I got it for doing this to Erdbeereis in a ToR II comic. I suspect Zorro. He is the title master. For the record I am not sorry and I'll do it again!

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

Thanks for the new juicy title "Cyborg Chef Splatter". I might have to put that on a business card. I got it for doing this to Erdbeereis in a ToR II comic. I suspect Zorro. He is the title master. For the record I am not sorry and I'll do it again!

Arrrghhhh, ye be incorrect. :tongue:

I'm not mad, it was a funny comic!

"I'm a Ghost... from Hogwarts" - Because my character in Hogwarts Mafia had the power to come back as a ghost when killed off. And then she was killed off. And came back as a ghost. :grin:

'My knife is magnificent, and fierce and huge-ish!' Zorro's trying to milk this cow to the very end.

Here are my titles so far:

Pirate lover [Probably because I was active (and actively helping) in the Pirates forum at the time.]

Magenta magician [because I did some wizardry involving bricks and shades of pink.] ;probably thanks to Svelte. :grin:

I just noticed that My title has changed.

I have: "Ain't nobody takin' my Modulex" ...Sweet :laugh:

All recent titles have been updated.

Polish Guy, I realised I have just created your profile. You can also share your earlier titles with us as well.

High Res Hero was given to me by Sveite when I posted High Res images of 10213 Shuttle Adventure.

Thanks Sveite! :thumbup:

To rat, or not to rat, THAT is the question!- I have no clue why this was given to me but I do know that Zorro paid a visit to my profile yesterday. :tongue:

Finally has a Shrieking Shack

From Ras... who else? Because my last review was a long time coming due to lost pieces.

Seen my new gold tag?

Because I have joined the ranks of Academy Teacher. From Fangy???

First post updated.

Seen my new gold tag?

Because I have joined the ranks of Academy Teacher. From Fangy???

I was about to give you a new title but I noticed someone had done it first. :laugh:

I was about to give you a new title but I noticed someone had done it first. :laugh:

Someone should change your title then? 2nd in line? :grin:

"Captain Lord Admiral Zorro of the Zurg"

From KimT...so happy he can give out titles again to fellow Staff members! :laugh:

What I did to deserve that titel? Nothing, I just put a big ball before an open goal and waited for someone to kick it in since I was titleless at the moment :grin: .

"Captain Lord Admiral Zorro of the Zurg"

I just has to laugh at that :tongue:. Really very random.