Sign in to follow this  
Emperor Claudius Rome

New figs you would like to see in the Kingdoms Line

What about a bard/troubadour fig? There were many such persons in the medieval age so it'd be nice to have a fig like that!

I would really like to see the forestmen return, and a knight with printed armor on the legs; or even armor that goes on the minifigure`s legs. :classic:

What about a bard/troubadour fig? There were many such persons in the medieval age so it'd be nice to have a fig like that!

Yes! I've been waiting for a minstrel figure forever! There's an awesome one in the lego universe promo art, but I forget what he's called.

Archers (alright, that's more about the weapon than the figure). More ladies in general. Bard is also a nice idea.

Herald (see the bishops in the small fantasy era chess set). Come to that, priest, bishop etc. are also welcome. :) They played an important role in medieval times.

Alchemist, merchant, healer, different craftsmen, so in general, the non-combat side of medieval life. Blacksmith was ok too, but it's time for a change. :tongue:

I want to see a traveling troupe.

Agreed.

Give me a few actors, a minstrel, a bard, and a financier pulling it all together. Also, give me a few nobles in dragon colours. The dragons look to be the Black Falcons of this line; loved by LEGO fans but overlooked by LEGO.

Peasants, peasants, peasants, peasants... :tongue:

I would love to see a Prince in normal set (This is possible- We get the Joker it advent calendar first, and then in set), and old Dragon in Dark green with brown/Black wings for Dragon Knights.

Archers (alright, that's more about the weapon than the figure). More ladies in general. Bard is also a nice idea.

Herald (see the bishops in the small fantasy era chess set). Come to that, priest, bishop etc. are also welcome. :) They played an important role in medieval times.

Alchemist, merchant, healer, different craftsmen, so in general, the non-combat side of medieval life. Blacksmith was ok too, but it's time for a change. :tongue:

I completely agree with Stiel. More craftsmen doing typical medieval labour. There were more jobs than only the smitty. :tongue:

But, I think it won't be easy to develop different bodies for all of these figs, due to the fact that most of the clothing in medieval ages kinda looked the same..

I definately would like to see more figures like the ones included in the Market Village set. :classic:

Also, however, I would like to see more rich lords without armour wearing marvelous clothes, like the torso under the recent kings' armour. :thumbup:

Any tall third faction that uses the new tall legs.

ORC!

Edited by Jebediahs

Scotish clan warriors with fabric kilts! They would be huge for Lego.

:thumbup: Yeah ...and pleace with bagpipe!

- Dragon Knight nobles, princess/prince.

- The blue wizard in his own set.

- Green horse barding

- A wandering, factionless knight

As already said a million time, peasants are a major 'need'.

Also a traveling faction like the wolfpack of forestmen would be greatly appreciated.

Though I'm guessing that the second wave will continue on with the same factions. Something like the Medieval Market Village will pop up, but the chance of an introduction of a new faction is scarce to none.

When, Oh, When will TLG realize that all castle fans are waiting for the Forestmen the return? :cry_sad:

What the new castle-subtheme really needs is more cacalry for both factions but espacially the dragon knights. I got the new sets this morning and what i am missing most is a new jousting set. Ok, thats a set and not a fig, but a jousting set is a nice way to supply some unique knight (mounted of course) just like the golden knight,

This would also be a nioe opportunity to add some squires, if we do not get real peasants in regular sets. They could look like the "soldiers" accompany the mounted knights in the yellow castle. I would do this by giving them a peasant looking torso in the colour of their faction. [ I just hate taking men from my army to use them as squires, but knights an heroes need some sort of sidekick :wink:]

I also would like to see the bullethelmet in one of the new colour, as it would fit in very well with the style of the theme und look good next to the "great helm".

And I have too agree: It would be nice to have a neutral or renegade faction linke the forestmen or the wolfmen. Though there shoul only be one fig of that faction for 2 or 3 of figs of the other factions ihmo. (well they are renegades and not a force that rules the land.)

Seeing how we got a revamp of the classic Blue Wizzard, how about a revamp of the ghost too? I know there are many here who oppose that kind of fantasy stuff, but I'd still like to see TLG tackle it.

As much as i like fantasy elements, they do not fit in as well as in the fantasy theme (hence the name fantasy theme). But i still think that the new theme as great as it is, needs some kind of icing on the cake.

But face it, we had the following in the past: Wizards, witches, dragons, dwarves orcs and undead, and some beast from the vinkings line.

What does fit in better would be some arthurian legend inspired looking figs with a slightly mythical or otherworldy maybe epic (dunno) look to them.

ideas include:

Some kind of Green Knight for the Dragons.

maybe some kind of angels or knights/paladins with angel-like wings

Gargoyles (i consider the baby dragons on the dragon tower as some kind of gargoyle)

Maybe some kind of giant using the large new legs

another idea would be, as the new theme looks a bit like it takes place in a earlier period, to have some barbarish looking faction in it, maybe picts or looking like any unspecific barbarian/heathen (like those tribe, wich were in some cases around in europ until the 11th century)