Sign in to follow this  
I Scream Clone

Tombclone: Ye Olde Stage Coach MOC

indexed.gif

Ye Olde Stage Coach

The best way to travel through the wild west of Tombclone and surrounding towns is the Stage coach. Manned by a driver and guard, the passengers can travel in comfort and rest easy knowing they are safe. Props to Legohaulic for the vulture technique.

4326287505_10865c441e.jpg

4326288125_3efd12569f.jpg

Internals

4327024290_9b22956d19.jpg

4326289285_1caf5fb14d.jpg

More larger pics on my Flickr and MOCPages.

Cheers

ISC

Very nice build, great detail on the windows of the coach especially. The cow skull is pretty sweet to match. :skull:

You are mean to your horse first thing their is a big chunk missing from its back and second he needs a buddy helping him pull the big wagon full of people. Other than that it is great.

You truley are on fire!

I have not looked through this forum in a few days.

You are developing your skills like crazy!

There are many good techniques here as well. Building upside down and so. Very interesting!

The coach is very good! Loves the design. It is a little "bulky" that at first I thought it was an armoured bank coach.

But it is a great design with great space in it, and it does looks very good in scale.

This is a very original MOC, I don't recall anyone MOC-ing a stage coach yet. I like the smooth shape you managed to achieve on the sides. And the white cheese slopes as curtains work really well.

Again a top notch build! :thumbup: The stagecoach is just perfect, nice curtains for the windows and curved shapes!

The landscape is also nice. :classic:

Wonderful creation again, I Scream Clone! :thumbup: The details around and the way you "rounded" the coach are impressive :wink:

Very fun, it goes with your other sets perfectly. I like the unique building idea of the upside down bricks for the doors and frame. looks great!

I scream AWESOME ! :grin:

'ISC' fantastic coach, love the detail in it. :sweet:

Our friendly bird sitting pretty - excellent.

The cow/bull skull - excellent too !

Man, you are very good at this.......more ......more .......please !

I'm a conformist! 'I Scream Clone' ! :laugh:

ISC: This is definately a very unique wagon design. I applaud your efforts to create the round shape. It definately looks as if you spent quite a bit of time in doing so. My only critisism is that the wagon looks a bit fat. The details, especially in the interior are fantastic. I supose the width is a result of adding this level of detail. I just watched 3:10 to Yuma last Friday evening and loved the stagecoach scene. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with this and your other western MOCs. You're definately on fire, and I'm really enjoying all your creations.

This is a really great creation ISC. As always with your MOCs, all of the little details are outstanding.

I tried building a stage coach many years ago and it ended up just looking like a big brown brick on wheels. I've been too scared to try again since then...

~Thrash

Wow. I love it. This and your other Western MOCs - you are extremely talented.

My favourite is the vulture. It looks so real.

Brilliant stage coach, ISC!

A real experts work with all those tricky angles, SNOT and details. I also love the desert around it with cactuses, tumble-weed, the skull and of course the vulture (it's impossible to not use it! :tongue: ). The choice of minifigs are also great, but wow that girl got big feet :tongue:

The only negative I can say about this MOC is that it's a little too similar too what I'm building right now! :tongue: (Although I'm probably going to turn mine into a covered wagon one instead :wink: )

Lets keep this Western MOCing going :grin:

There are a lot of interesting building techniques going on in a very small model. Kudos for that. The Stagecoach is amazing. I love the shape. The Cactus, tumbleweed, skull and terrain are excellent. I live in Arizona so I am pretty much an expert in that stuff. Great job again. Maybe a name change is in order -"I Scream crazy rad western stuff"

Cheers guys, thanks for the nice comments. Glad you are enjoying the Tombclone series as much as I am.

You are mean to your horse first thing their is a big chunk missing from its back and second he needs a buddy helping him pull the big wagon full of people. Other than that it is great.

I know, its one tough horse surviving in Tombclone this long!

You truley are on fire!

I have not looked through this forum in a few days.

You are developing your skills like crazy!

There are many good techniques here as well. Building upside down and so. Very interesting!

The coach is very good! Loves the design. It is a little "bulky" that at first I thought it was an armoured bank coach.

But it is a great design with great space in it, and it does looks very good in scale.

As you and Brickster mentioned it is a tad bulky, but on the other hand I wanted to fit four people on board. I would have liked the bigger wheels from the King's Chariot set too, but saving for Brickworld wins out.

Again a top notch build! :thumbup: The stagecoach is just perfect, nice curtains for the windows and curved shapes!

The landscape is also nice. :classic:

Ya someone figured out that they are curtains.

Brilliant stage coach, ISC!

A real experts work with all those tricky angles, SNOT and details. I also love the desert around it with cactuses, tumble-weed, the skull and of course the vulture (it's impossible to not use it! :tongue: ). The choice of minifigs are also great, but wow that girl got big feet :tongue:

The only negative I can say about this MOC is that it's a little too similar too what I'm building right now! :tongue: (Although I'm probably going to turn mine into a covered wagon one instead :wink: )

Lets keep this Western MOCing going :grin:

Keep the dream alive Etzel, my two week whirlwind is almost at an end, back to work on Monday so things slow down again.

Wow, what an excellent MOC! I love all the details, the scale, and the minifigs! I love seeing how builders MOC coaches, as most of LEGO's official ones are a bit lacking in my opinion. This one is just right. That cactus technique is also beautiful and very realistic. I was never into the western theme, but if LEGO made a new theme with sets like this, I don't think I'd be able to resist!

The cactus and vulture look very good. I like the build used for the vulture, I wouldn't have thought of that.

Wow, ISC, you've really captured the look and feel of the old west. Sorry, the vulture didn't work for me, all I could see was a hairpiece with a hand sticking out of it...this is why you should never go to a museum of modern art with me..."What, they call that art!? It's just a canvas painted green, all green!! And that one, it's painted all blue...BLUE!!" :laugh:

Great job with this MOC ISC! :thumbup:

Love how the cabin walls are curved. :wub:

That vulture technique is really cool, i'll have to remember to try that one out one day. :sweet:

Great job on the MOC!

CommanderFox

A great little diorama ISC and lovely woodwork! I've just purchase a few more modified bricks so I can get something like this working on my Pirate Community Build entry.

Your work is great inspiration! :classic:

Very nice MOC :thumbup: .How did you make the sandbrown thing?

Gamer.

Edited by Gamer

Thank you guys :thumbup:

Very nice MOC :thumbup: .How did you make the sandbrown thing?

Gamer.

I assume you mean the tumbleweed? Just make two spirals in opposite directions out of 1 x 2 tan plates then interlock them loosely.

If you mean the Vulture. Hairpiece, tap and 1x1 round plate, then attach flesh hand to tap edge.

Excellent, it's great to see that you're not just doing buildings. Will you be putting all of your Tombclone MOCs into one scene, or do they all use recycled parts?

Anyway, I like the stagecoach. Just what I would imagine for something of that era, except it is a little tall. I think bringing it a little lower to the ground somehow would make it look more realistic. The vulture is great too, but I think I saw that technique used before.

:thumbup: